RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies

Go down 
+5
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Mad MOAI
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Welcome to the Sunkeep Pack.

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies Bulletbill051

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies SunkeepMap

---

You're wandering about in the woods, tired and hungry. Your pads are sore and you can't find anything to hunt. Sitting down thankfully at a stream, you begin to drink.
"Sunkeep guards all newcomers," comes the voice from behind you. Surprised, you whirl around. A white wolf with gray markings is standing there. "Yes, you have been found in this sanctuary. I am Storm, and I will let you join my pack... but only if you prove yourself loyal. Will you follow or flee?"

---

A probable danger lurks on the other side of the territory... but what could it be? Our mission is to find out what it is and destroy it so that it cannot threated the Sunkeep. Keep the Pack alive!
Mysterious gray wolves have been seen wandering near the waterfall. If you, along with the rest of the pack, can find out who they are, Sunkeep will be safe once again.

RULES
No killing others without permission.
No controlling others' characters.
You know the rest of them!~

Form~

Name:
Personality: See Above
Powers: Do NOT have to be elemental, up to 2
Mate:
Other:

~

Name: Storm
Description: White wolf with black markings all over, gold eyes
Personality: intimidating, kind, reckless
Powers: Bending space
Mate: Maybe
Other:

---

Medical Wolf: NONE

Males

Alpha: Storm
Beta: NONE

Bone
Kunis

Females

Alpha: NONE

Heya
Willow
RosePetal
Leafspirit
Lilfur
Anarie

Pups

AlphaFemale Key

❤ Likes you
❤ ❤ Spends time with you
❤ ❤ ❤ Loves you
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Going to ask...
:pkheart: You're Alpha female!

BetaMale Key

Like a Star @ heaven Good warrior
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Loyal
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Responsible
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Going to appoint...
8) You're Beta male!

MedWolf Key

:study: Help out sometimes
:study: :study: Interested in herbs
:study: :study: :study: Knowledgeable about herbs
:study: :study: :study: :study: Going to appoint...
:flower: You're Med. wolf!

Season
Autumn

Last edited by Kokoro on Tue May 26, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: heya
Description: Can be short and sweet silver gold eyes marron paws
Personality: See Above ? friendly but protictive
Powers: Do NOT have to be elemental, up to 2 earth and fire.
Mate: none
Other:nope
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:09 pm

YAY ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm

New characters.

Name: Willow
Description: Silver-furred wolf with sea blue eyes
Personality: unsure of herself but protective, especially of Bone
Powers: Water
Mate: Crush on Bone

Name: Bone
Description: brownish-gray, black markings on face, gold eyes, several white markings.
Personality: Calm and serious, protective of Willow
Powers: Can produce spine-like whip and drill-like weapon
Mate: Crush toward Willow
Other: Little bit of a tweak~
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:11 am

(Might wanna add Alpha's. It usual brings people if your one alpha, and someone earns the other spot. But it's up to you.)

Name: RosePetal
Description: Gray, with bright/dull yellow eyes and white sockets.
Personality: mysterious, outgoing, fierce
Powers: invisiblity, controlling weather
Mate: looking
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:01 am

you're in!~

Added alphas, a beta and Med wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:08 am

RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Name: Kunis (coon-niz or niss)
Description: A dark ginger wolf with a white tipped tail and ear. Gold eyes.
Personality: Kind and Respectable, humorous. Fun to be around & generally down to earth.
Powers: Can control small bursts of wind to an extent, and is incerdibly swift and graceful.
Mate: none...yet.
Other: not really. Awesome rp though!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Yay, someone thinks my RPs are good :DDD

Accepted. RP? I'll start this thing as soon as I add you.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Added.

--

It's a fine autumn day in the pack of Sunkeep. Multicolored leaves arabesque about the wind, chasing each other like hyper flies. The wolves of Sunkeep are currently investigating the waterfall for signs of danger.

Willow stared up at the crashing waterfall. The liquid hurled itself over the ridge as if it was suicidal. The rocks were several shades of gray and brown, impaling the water that constantly buffeted them like a wolf's claws. Willow could almost see a wolf god forming the waterfall, pouncing at the sun.

The chronic rumble was deafening. She felt the vibrations in her throat keep time with it, as if the waterfall was inside her neck. She let herself off her paws and flopped down back-first into the pool, letting her head soak in the icy water. "This is nice, Bone....." She sighed and drifted off in speech.

A gray-brown wolf standing in the shallows stared quietly at the parachuting water. His gold eyes affixed on the rocks, he didn't acknowledge Willow's statement. Bone was a cool, calm, and collected wolf, and excellent at fighting. Sometimes he was a bit too loyal, but he usually finished his opponents off before he could get too far into protecting the pack.

He dropped his shining gaze and padded slowly further towards the center of the pool, paw after paw gracefully in front of another. His long tail swished like a metronome, the white dots running along it retaining shape.

Normally Bone was silent. He was never hyper. He just stared at the plunge of water and sat, his eyes squinting as if he was trying to locate a mouse atop one of the rocks.

"Do you smell anything?" came a male wolf's voice. Bone recognized it as Storm, the alpha male of the pack. The white-and-gray wolf's paws made loud splashes as he trotted up to his packmate. Bone easily detected him, flicking his ears back to show it.

"No," came the calm wolf's mellow reply. "If there was anything up there, the water would cleverly drown out its scent.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Leafspirit
Description: Cream wolf with brown paws and eyes
Personality: Caring, friendly, timid
Powers: Leaves
Mate: Maybe
Other: Wants Alpha Female

Did you see Other? xD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:10 pm

keya walked up, her paws sore and soon found a den.she entered it to stay for the night
(that den was the alpha den!!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:21 pm

((:O when Storm gets back, he's gonna be mad....

Accepted.))

Storm nodded. "Good. Tell me if anything comes up." He turned and dashed back towards camp.

After awhile, the alpha noticed a strange scent in the camp. He crawled into his den to find... a strange wolf. He curled his lips back in a not-unfriendly snarl. "What are you doing in my den?"

((DUNDUNDUNDUUUUN)))

Bone turned towards the waterfall. Unexpectedly, he began to climb the rocks, using a sharp-tipped bone as a pick.

This bone is much harder than rock, he assured himself, and peered cautiously over the top of the waterfall at the same moment Storm had reached the camp. Shadows wandered about atop the pool, making it impossible to remain undetected if one were to stand on the Waterfall Vista. He turned and ran down the rocks as if they were flat land before launching himself back to the ground, breathing hard. "I have to tell Storm," he said, and headed back towards camp.

Willow hesitated. "Wait!" she shouted, and dashed after him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Leafspirit limped through the harsh woods, shivering. She was cold and most of her ribs were showing; she would die if she didn't eat soon. It didn't help that the sun didn't shine through the trees; it usually cheered her up. The water in the stream was frigid; it would only make her colder if she drank it. Desperately, she scented the air again, but there was no one she could identify.

But wait... there was something new. Other wolves?

She paced back and forth parallel to the river, hoping someone would notice her. In this state, with her paws bleeding, she was vulnerable to attack. But she didn't care; she wasn't doing well anyway.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 am

RosePetal sniffed around camp. She was kinda bored. She walked with her head to the ground and looked up, misssing bumping into storm by inches. A strange wolf was in his den.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:18 am

(Gah' I haven't joined a wolf pack in a while now... Erm, Hello! xD)
Name: Liulfr [Otherwise called Lil]
Description: A pure white wolf with dark grey-ish green eyes. Around the rim of her Iris it's entirely grey, then slowly fades to a shocking emerald in the middle. Her coat is pure white, except for a grey cresent moon shape on her chest. She is strong build for a fight, but is almost deathly clumsy.
Personality: She is very kind and loving to almost anyone she meets. Lil is very warm welcoming and can be a bit shy. She doesn't speak much, unless spoken too. Will defend her pack with her life, but otherwise a very peacful wolf.
Powers: She can drain another wolf's energy and temporaily steal their powers. Liulfr can't touch anyone at all, or they can be drained completely of their life-force. She is also a shield, most powers don't work on her, unless they have to do with the elements or physical things, like time, or the earth.
Mate: Not yet.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:59 am

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:04 am

(Thank you! I was hoping after you got finished tearing Pinkpup's wolf apart for being in your alpha's den, if he could find Lil and accept her into the pack? [BTW: I'm just kidding at the tearing wolf's apart... Heh.])
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:09 am

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:10 am

Bone rushed into the camp and ignored the strange wolf in the alpha den. "Storm... there are wolves atop the waterfall." It was rare for there to be an exclamation coming from Bone.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:15 am

[Er, She'll just wander around for a bit. D:]

Liulfr padded close to a waterfall [Presumable the one where the strange wolves are] and sniffed. She could smell other wolves, about three, maybe? She wasn't a good tracker, and she sat down beside the waterfall, she'd just have to use her draining powers if anyone got to close. Lil hated her powers, she would most likly never have a mate, unless she could figure out a way to shield other wolves from her deadly power. Laying her head on her pure white paws, she looked down at the cresent moon on her chest, "I wish you were here..." She mumbled and huffed.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:23 am

Willow looked at the new wolf, who headed towards the waterfall and immediately turning around. She would do something about Bone later.

"Hello," she said, smiling. She hadn't approached quickly in hope that she wouldn't startle her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:28 am

Liulfr jumped up, "Sorry." She said quickly, looking at the new wolf, "I hope I'm not intruding on any pack's territory... I was just passing through." Lil turned to pad towards the woods, she didn't want a pack trying to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

((Someone going to notice Leafspirit? She would kill herself if she crossed the water since she's so cold xD. She's directly across from camp.))

Leafspirit saw another wolf enter the camp, and then exit. So this was home to other wolves. Alarmed, she jumped back and gave a yelp, but realized that she wanted to be helped, not to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:33 am

Willow slowly padded after Lil, only to notice another wolf. "Yes, you ARE intruding, but since you look rather tired out... you can see Storm." She grinned. "He's a nice wolf when it comes to newcomers."

She nodded towards Leafspirit, detecting her tiredness. "You come too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next