RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies

Go down 
+5
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Mad MOAI
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:10 pm

.//Scarlette.Annmarie.* wrote:
Kunis grinned and lead the way to camp, through the thick pine trees and ferns. Soon they were padding through the entrance, and dropping the kill in the center of camp. The dark ginger brute sighed, and rolled his neck stiffly. "Thanks for that. I've been hunting all day...I'm exhausted!" he huffed, and layed down where he was. His tail swept close to his face, and he licked the white tip of it to clean off the dust.

Liulfr shifted from one leg to another, "We better tell the Alpha that we're back, he might have wanted to hunt as a pack... I don't want to get on his bad side." She panted quietly and then sat down a way away from Kunis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"Nah, hes a pretty laid back guy. Storm does'nt mind if you don't report back after you leave, it's hard to get on his bad side." Kunis said. "Well, from my experiance anyway." he added quickly, a chuckle rumbling in his throat. The way this she-wolf was so timid and sensitive was kind of getting irritating.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Storm watched Liulfr and Kunis arrive in camp.

"Kunis, you can stay behind for this," he said quickly, and barked loudly to signal a pack meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Liulfr blinked and then padded towards Storm, hunting would be easy, all she had to do was touch an animal, she gets extra energy, they get food.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Kunis nodded, and happily padded his way into his den. He stretched and collasped comfortably on the dge of his dark and cozy den, and tried to sleep, which was'nt hard.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:43 pm

((Alright, everyone's in the camp))

Storm raised his voice. "Thanks to Bone, we have discovered a group of strange wolves atop the waterfall. Everyone in camp is required to join the patrol except those whom I have told they can stay."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Liulfr couldn't help but growl a bit, why did some wolves get special treatment? Shouldn't it be their choice on whether they wanted to go hunt down some wolves that obviously weren't causing any harm. Her muzzle went into a hard line and she sat down in from of the Alpha, it should be their choice. She would never complain though, Lil didn't want to risk getting thrown out of the pack because she was strong willed. Besides, if the wolves tried to cause any harm, she could just touch them, right?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:55 am

RosePetal stiffened. Huh. She thought and looked at him. So unfair. Shouldn't we choose? She growled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:02 am

Storm continued the announcement. "If there are as many wolves as we think they are, everyone will need to help drive them away. We don't have to succeed the first time; actually the first time we will ask nicely. They only have one chance; if they say no, then we fight."

He almost stepped off the rock. "I have been noticing a shortage of prey overnight, and some herbs are getting harder to find. I will continue this later." He landed neatly on the ground in front of the rock and led Bone and Willow towards the camp exit, the latter of which signaled with her tail for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

Lilfur's Emerald grey eyes flashed completly grey for a moment, who did this wolf think he was? Oh, wait, He's the alpha Liulfr, calm down. She growled again and hesitated to follow, she could always flake out in the middle of the forest, she could navigate well. Wait, did he say something about shortage of food?, She asked herself and then comfermed it, "Storm!" Lilufr yelled forgetting that he might need a bit more respect then just shouting to get his attention, "Oops, I mean, Ur, Most high Alpha? Yeah, Most High Alpha, Will you let me take a small group hunting? I might be able to locate some deer, you said there was a shortage in food." She smiled softly and then mentally kicked herself, Most High Alpha? What are you, a pup?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:37 am

Leafspirit dipped her head in acknowledgement, swishing her tail excitedly. She gazed for a moment after Storm before padding up to him again. "Should there be kind of any organization, or do we not know enough about them to organize any positions?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:27 pm

(CAN SOMEONE POST? Please? I don't want this too die... I liked it.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:46 pm

((Sockzilla's joining soon, so you don't have to worry. But it's Larch who needs to pay more attention to it...

AKA HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SISTER!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:22 pm

(oh, for some reason it keeps saying read posts....)

Storm first turned to Lil. "I need all the wolves I can get, but... I suppose prey is important too. You can take one other wolf with you to go hunting."

Then he faced Leafspirit. "There may be an organization, but at the same time it may be a group of loners together."

Bone padded up beside Storm. "What he's saying is that... that might very well be the case."

"But we're still not sure!~" Willow sang. She couldn't help being totally optimistic with Bone talking. She loved it when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Liulfr bowed respectfully and then barked, "Thank you, I am taking Kunis, so you have all the wolves you intended to take before, only minus one." Trotting off towards Kunis, Liufr wagged my tail lightly and questioned when I arrived to him, "Would you go hunting with me? Storm wants us to locate some more prey, he said there was a shortage." She put emphasis on the 'said', without meaning too and waited for a response, hopeing he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Storm nodded to Lil. Sometimes being a leader was hard. He had to compromise and make sure everyone was happy.

Bone, being in front, turned his head on his shoulder and started at Willow with shining golden wolf eyes. "We're nearing the waterfall. Be careful."

Before Willow knew it, the grayish wolf had a smooth white bone clasped in his short fangs. He sped up to a faster walk, nearly a trot. Willow could tell he was anxious. It was nearly impossible to tell Bone's feelings by looking at his face; he always had the same stolid expression.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:33 am

(Not to spam, but when should I wake Kunis?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

(That's not spamming :D I dunno, anytime? He can take a short nap or a long hibernation. It's up to you (although the former would be preferable)!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Name: Anarie
Description: Anarie is a small, slim wolf with a sandy colored pelt. She usually keeps her fur groomed, but doesn't hesitate to get it dirty once more. She has a short, yet bushy tail, and sparkling blue eyes
Personality: Anarie is a quiet, yet kind she-wolf
Powers: Wind and levatation
Mate: none...for now
Other: nopers
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 pm

((Sorry i havent been on in a while! I lost internet :( But anyways what happening?())

Keya had noticed a wolf about to attack her. She flew out of the den, tail between her legs. She didnt know them and was scared. She ran away frightined.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Hm... I kinda lost track on what's happening here.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Name: Zayin ((ZAE-yin))
Description: She has long, fluffy black fur with a mixture of light brown and white in it. Like a tortoiseshell cat but a wolf. And she has dark amber eyes.
Personality: Energetic and playful, very pup-like. And she can be fiercely protective of what is her own.
Powers: Can read minds...kinda. She basically gets a sense of other wolves' feelings, unless she knows them VERY well. Like, only her mate or best friend.
Mate: None right now.
Other: She's blind. ((Didn't see that coming huh?)) And she's not a pup, but she's young. Like, kind of a teenager.

I hope this isn't dead...it looks like a great RP.

Last edited by Classic Chocolate(Pirate) on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Keya leaned back and howled for Storm. Her light flowing beautiful howl carried through the land. Keya waited.She wanted to be in the pack. A deer was being stupid and ran past her. With a very light swipe of her paw, the deer crumbled to the ground and was dead. She smiled savagley and left her scent behind saying she was on a boulder near the waterfall if anyone wanted her. She climbed onto a rock and let her mind wander into nateur, snd she watched the thing of life around her. She could use her mind to tell others feeelings and she had powers she did bot know if yet. She I'd light weight but very strong and powerful, so very few fought her. She listened to the wind and smelt deeply and smelt other wolves, some in dens and others roaming around the territory. Suddenly she snapped out of her rivinr. Her eyes turned completly black showing she was having a vision.
*They circled and snarled evily. An explotion burst through ricks and broke killing the wolves. Battle raged around the WhiteWolf.* she felt like shewas falling suddenly and opened her eyes. She had slid off the rock. She stared at the sky snd rolled onto her side. Her white coat stood out. She listened for Storm to come and hoped he didn't notice she had a vision. Her eyes turned back to their ivey blue. She sat up and waited.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 am

(Pink, you said somethings in there that were a bit mary-sueih and kinda like powerplaying and godmodeling. Please be careful with those kind of things. You made it sound like your wolf could kill a deer with a swipe , when the is realisticly unreal. Also, it sounded if your woilf was unbeatable.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Ok sorrys I will edit Meg post :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next