RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies

Go down 
+5
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Mad MOAI
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Liulfr skidded to a stop near a group of stone dens, she took the one hidden in the shadows in the corner. Sighing, she walked in, it smelled like no other wolves so she laid down, Now what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Storm nodded towards [Raincloud's character], indicating that she could come up
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Leafspirit carefully padded up to Storm, dipping her head. "I'm sorry if I trouble you for walking on your territory...."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Storm looked appalled. "Emphatically no! If a stranger isn't a threat they're obviously not hostile. It can sometimes mean a new member for our pack.

"Speaking of which, are you willing to join the Sunkeep?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:53 pm

"I am," Leafspirit said after a bit of thought. She swished her tail. "My previous pack members have given me the appellation of Leafspirit," she introduced herself, backing herself up by causing a few leaves to swirl in the nonexistant wind.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:00 am

Storm nodded. "From now forth you are an official member of the Sunkeep pack. You are welcome to find or make a den in the camp."

he looked at the next wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:06 am

Leafspirit nodded and crept carefully into a den that seemed empty, and curled up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:55 am

RosePetal swished her tail make and forth. When Storm looked at her she felt like disappearing. "I'm RosePetal." She started. "I believe this is Sunkeep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:59 am

Storm nodded.

"And I'm guessing you state to follow the way of it?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:04 pm

(Suppose I should get back to camp? XD)

Kunis dragged his paws to the edge of the river, scoping for prey. Nothing. The tall ginger brute bent to lap some cool water from the river, thinking of tasks he wanted to accomplish for the day. With only 4 members in the pack, he usually did most of the hunting. When he lifted his head again, the familiar scent of a doe came in a wave. He glanced around, not moving. About 9 tail lengths away stood an unsuspecting female deer, munching the folliage busily. Kunis could'nt help but smile, and was crouching close to her in moments. Once he was burried under some thick grass, the dark ginger and cream wolf leapt at the the doe, taking in down in a struggling heap of doe, wolf, and grass. After being kicked in the neck and losing his breath for a second, he had her down, not moving. "Finally.." he panted, licking a spot on his paw. He sighed and grabbed a hold of its hind legs, and began dragging it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Liulfr decided she was a bit hungry, and it might get her on a good list with the Alpha if she went hunting. She padded out of her den in the corner and trotted towards the scent of a deer. When she saw it, it startled her, another wolf was dragging it. Now she was centain, she couldn't track anything. Frowning, Lil padded up to the wolf slowly and barked a greeting, "Are you part of Sunkeep pack? I'm new... My name is Liulfr. You can call me Lil though."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:54 pm

RosePetal looked at him and smile. Her eyes shined. "Thanks!" She said and went to go find a den.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

((Don't forget Leafspirit wants Alpha Female!))

Leafspirit nodded to the leader before slinking into the small den, and watched from afar. She thought this would be a good pack to be in, with her undernourishment....

Timidly, she approached Storm again and asked, "When's the next hunt? I want to get ready."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

((I know.))

Storm saw Liulfr leaving. "As soon as she gets back." Nodded towards her.

He turned to Bone. "Can you please repeat for me one more time what you said about strange wolves?"

The brute looked exasperated but he kept a straight face. "They're inhabiting the space above the waterfall and they could spread down here."

Storm looked at Willow and Leafspirit. "We'll be launching a patrol when she gets back."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Liulfr decided she was a bit hungry, and it might get her on a good list with the Alpha if she went hunting. She padded out of her den in the corner and trotted towards the scent of a deer. When she saw it, it startled her, another wolf was dragging it. Now she was centain, she couldn't track anything. Frowning, Lil padded up to the wolf slowly and barked a greeting, "Are you part of Sunkeep pack? I'm new... My name is Liulfr. You can call me Lil though."

Kunis turned to face a pale,unfamiliar she-wolf. "Greetings. I am Kunis, member of Sunkeep since I was a pup." he dropped the kill to nod to her. "Thats a unique name. Are you from the mountains?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He liked it, Liufr. He blinked at her, taking in every detail. There was somthing different about her....
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Lil shook her head, "No, I come from a place far away." She looked down at the ground and asked, "If you've been with the pack since a pup... then you must have powers too?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:35 pm

"Yes, I do. I can control the wind, and I am more swift and graceful than the normal wolf when I want to be." he boasted, padding closer to Lil. "What about yourself? I assume you have powers too, then?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Lil backed up slowly, The brute was getting to close. Tripping over a root, Liulfr fell on her behind with a thump. She yelped and then stood back up, "Shields." She growled, the stupid wolves of this pack all had powers that wouldn't be effected by her shield. Now the skin, they wouldn't be immune to that, but no one knew about that curse.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:34 pm

"Thats cool. Would you mind helping me take this to camp?" he asked her, getting the message and taking a pace back. He grabbed a shoulder of the doe in his jaws and heaved it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Liulfr nodded wairly and took the other end of the deer. She was strong for her age and it seemed almost light in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:34 pm

(Rain, a lot of wolvbes wanna be alpha.)

RosePetal sighed. She found a den and curled in. Mayber this wasn't a good idea. I mean, the alpha male is already busy....
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

(( I know, just making sure she remembered... ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm

(Kay. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:46 pm

((I remember. Don't worry.))

Willow and Bone were each on different sides of the small rock formation, with Storm on top. Storm had the plan locked in his mind: Climb the waterfall and attempt to get the wolves out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Liulfr nodded wairly and took the other end of the deer. She was strong for her age and it seemed almost light in her jaws.

Kunis grinned and lead the way to camp, through the thick pine trees and ferns. Soon they were padding through the entrance, and dropping the kill in the center of camp. The dark ginger brute sighed, and rolled his neck stiffly. "Thanks for that. I've been hunting all day...I'm exhausted!" he huffed, and layed down where he was. His tail swept close to his face, and he licked the white tip of it to clean off the dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies   Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Sunkeep ~ Part One: The Pack of No Skies
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next