RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 am

Flameclaw looked irritated, but not as much as Wolfstar. She was used to sleeping in close proximity by now, and was starting to mind it less. The deputy began searching among the branches with her eyes for a place to sleep but she couldn't see any that was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am

Varjakclaw: "No!" I hissed at Lunafur. "If anything is wrong with Moonpaw, Leafpool or Mothpaw will handle it! I know you're worried! I am too... sort of... but stay here, Lunafur!"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 am

(( I think I like this color better...))

Having finished her food Lilypaw got up and wandered around, looking for someone to chat with. Knowing that she probably wouldn't get that many patients today. Lilypaw didn't really like the prospect of doing nothing, so she continued her search for someone, ANYONE to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 am

Thistletail growled when he heard Darkstar's comment about losing a warrior. He frowned at Flameclaw. He was angry and fearful at teh same time. He missed his warm, underground camp and den. Now these cats are ruining it for him. "I hate it up here." He murmered to Flameclaw, lashing his tail.

Sparkclaw narrowed his eyes at the three BlazeClan members. He flicked his tail and hopped down beside Darkstar. "Why bring them here? They aren't use to the trees." He hissed questingly, glancing back at the intruders.

Mousepaw glanced back at Moonpaw and padded over to her friend. She sat by the apprentice silently.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 am

Flameclaw's ears twitched, and she glanced towards him with yellow-orange eyes. "Me too," she hissed quietly back, but then returned to her normal posture and didn't do anything. She was startled and nearly fell off the branch when a tom jumped down out of nowhere, but unsheathing her claws, she managed to hold on with only a little wobbling. She lashed her tail at his comment. Right you are, she thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"I Have To, Varjakclaw." She meowed, dissaperin out into the blizzard, making her way to the apprentice den.

Echopaw woke up in the morning, looking at mousepaw. "Where's Moonpaw?" She asked her, then remembering she went to the dirt-place.

"We have to form an alliance with them, Don't we? We have to make sure some of our warriors are in their camp to make sure they aren't planning anything, and THey have to have warriors in our camp." Darkstar meowed.

((Hey can sparkclaw be shadowpaw's mentor?))

Wolfstar Looked at Flameclaw and Thistletail, his tail lashing. "We all hate it here, Thistletail." Wolfstar sighed, his amber eyes narrowing with boredem. "Hey flameclaw," He said suddenly, his eyes widening. "Do you want to go hunting with me?" Wolfstar was just partly curious of what they hunted, and also he wanted to spend time with flameclaw. "You can come to, if you want, thistletail." He meowerd.

Pinetail padded up to lillypaw. "Hey, how's it going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Flameclaw wholeheartedly agreed with Wolfstar's statement. She turned her head towards her leader after he asked her a question, and her ears twitched. "Sure," she agreed, looking around. "So... how do we get down?" she asked, her tail lashing in annoyance. It was bad enough that there were strange warriors in their camp and none of BlazeClan was even there.

Riverpaw awoke to the same old snow... she wish it would stop so she could climb the ice wall and see what the place looked like after the blizzard. The snow was building up, and she was up to her belly in it, even when she stood on tiptoe.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 pm

"Depends." Darkstar said, listening in on them. "Do you want squirrel? Or Swamp Food?"

"Swamp food." Wolfstar meowed. he would've rather had squirrel, but that would mean hunting up in the trees, and he wanted to be back on the safe, solid ground.

"Well, Then were going to hunt Baby Alligators. Maybe you'll even get lucky and get an alligator egg." Darkstar said. "The yolk tastes delicious."

Wolfstar looked confused. Yolk? Baby Alligtor? He never knew they ate such strange things in darkclan. Oh well, Maybe they tasted half decent.

((Lol i just thought it would be cool if they hunted alligators and ate yolk from eggs. ^^))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

(Sure.)

Sparkclaw glared at the BlazeClan leader and snickered at Darkstars offer. "They can try. Bet they can't even catch an alligator." He taunted, lashing his tail.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

(( ^^))

Wolfstar glared at sparkclaw, and his eyes blazed with anger when darkstar said nothing. "Are you going to let one of your warriors speak to me this way?"

"As far as I'm concered, Maybe he's right." Darkstar snickered.

"I will catch an adult alligator, and when I do, You will apologize to me." He hissed.

"Deal." Darkstar said. "Now come on, let's go." Darkstar hurled himself off the branch, then as soon as he got close to hitting the ground, he quickly dug his claws into the side of the tree, slowling himself down. "Be Careful!" He called up.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Sparkclaw smirked and bounded up higher onto the branch, making it wobble. "Shadowpaw! We're going hunting! Come on!" He called, and then followed Darkstar down teh tree and leaped onto solid ground.

Thistletail dug his claws in to teh branch even more when the warrior bounded away and invited his apprentice to come. He watched Darkstar carefully and too a step and leaped. He copied Darkstar, but lost his balance on teh tree and tumbled off, stopping near teh leader. He scrambled up and shook his fur out and flattened his ears in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Flameclaw pushed herself out of the tree after Wolfstar, her eyes wide. "Are you serious?" she breathed. "Catching an adult alligator is nearly impossible, much less killing it!" She cringed as Thistletail landed nearby, flicking her tail in acknowledgment. Then she began to follow her leader, her steps quickened by more fear than excitement.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 pm

"Darkstar thinks I'm weak." Wolfstar said. "I will catch an alligator even if it kills me." He meowed, then looked at flameclaw. "If anything happens to me, I want you to know..." Wolfstar's eyes glowed. "..I have feelings for you."

Shadowpaw jumped out of the branches above sparkclaw, and then jumped out of the trees, landing beside sparkclaw.

Darkstar glanced back at him. "Hey...Where'd you go during the blizzard last night?"

"Er- I went into shelter when I lost you." Shadowpaw said, partly true. No way would he tell him about how he'd taken moonpaw back to frostclan- He would probably get angry and hurt him.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

((Look everyone! Somebody on deviant art did an art trade with me!
||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 Perfum10

It's orchidpaw and Wolfpaw! :D))

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 pm

((Yay :D ))

Flameclaw stopped for a moment, her eyes wide. "No, you have to stop this!" she cried, trying to stand in front of him. "We need you. I can't handle being leader yet. You can prove you're strong in some other way!" She flattened her ears with sorrow. "Why don't you do something to help our Clan instead of hindering it?" Her tail went up as she got an idea. Like going against Darkstar?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Wolfstar closed his eyes, and just breathed for a moment. He emptied his mind for a moment, then openming his eyes, he smiled at flameclaw. "Alright. I won't do anything stupid."

Orchidpaw, Like Mousepaw, didn't realy like shadowpaw, but she didn't hate him either.

Wolfkit looked at his mom, woriried.

((Lol i just rp'd real wuickly with orchidpaw and wolfkit cuz i was inspired by that picture!

It almost makes me wanna cry tears of joy it's so beautiful. T_T

:3))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Thistletail growled and nodded at Wolfstar. "Flameclaw's right. You have to be careful. Even though I do think she is ready, we need you most, especially while we are messing with DarkClan." He responded, flicking his tail.

Sparkclaw shook his head and nodded at Shadowpaw. "Alright. Now c'mon. We're going to watch these BlazeClan cats kill them selves." He muttered, snickering and bounding down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Flameclaw looked down, and her tail drooped again; she had heard that it was impossible for a cat's claws to even touch an alligator. And why they would be out in a blizzard, she didn't know... (cause we're magical xD) but she knew that she couldn't get Wolfstar into this. She liked him, as a leader, but not in the same way that he felt for her... but she couldn't let him die. It was her Clan duty. Trying not to look weak, she raised her head again, looking straight ahead. She could catch something else if she found something.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Shadowpaw dipped his head.

Wolfstar followed darkstar.

Darkstar stopped as they reached the swamp. "Here we are." He said, turning around. "Try not to get killed by any alligators." He snickered, looking at wolfstar.

Wolfstar held his gaze, his fur bristinling with anger.

Darkstar looked away, for the first time submitting a little to wolfstar. Then he headed out further into the swamp, belly deep in the water.

Wolfstar thought it was strange that even though it was snowing, it was slightly warmer in the swamp, and in the water.

Shadowpaw followed darkstar.

Wolfstar waded in the water, looking to see if there were any alligator eggs, or even fish in the water.

Shadowpaw stuck his head underwater, opening his eyes to see if there was anything. he quickly spotted a n aligator egg, and grabbed it with his teeth, then submerging from the water, he gasped. "Wolfstar! Behind you!" He yelled, dropping the egg back into the water.

Behind wolfstar, an alligator was lurking in the water.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Hearing Shadowpaw's warning, Flameclaw whirled around, scanning the water behind them. A greenish-gray shape was just barely visible, and Flameclaw hissed, her fur bristling. She knew that there was absolutely no way they could ever kill an alligator, even if all of them had nine lives, but she wanted to show Darkstar that they weren't weak. If BlazeClan were to die, so be it; at least Flameclaw's supernatural speed would keep her from dying before Darkstar. And if she could, she would use it to save Thistletail and Wolfstar's lives, too. For a moment, she thought in advance. What was the most vulnerable part of an alligator? The eyes... that was how she would help.

Quickly, she tapped Wolfstar on the shoulder with her tail, hoping he would look up.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 am

Wolfstar looked up, seeing the green shape in the water, his intincts imediatly reacted, and wolfstar's eyes glowed. At that moment, he could've heated the whole swamp to a boiling point, wich meant he could heatup the alligator and kill it. But instead, he didn't use his powers, and when glancing at darkstar, a hateful, cold look, he Jumped at the shape, trying to dig his claws into the alligator's skin.

"Don't!" Darkstar yowled. "It'll kill you! I didn't think you'd be brave enough to attack it!"

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 am

Alarm made Flameclaw's fur bristle, and she immediately whirled towards the lurking creature in the water. Immediately she had to make her plan work. Yowling, she leaped towards it as it thrashed in the water with her leader on top of it, her claws unsheathed as she aimed directly for its yellow eye.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 am

Wolfstar felt the alligator swim away into the water, because flameclaw had hit it in it's eye. Wolfstar stared at the ground, his expression blank.

Darkstar padded up to him. "What were you thinking? You could've got yourself killed." He hissed.

"Shut up!" Wolfstar growled, facing darkstar. "I'll kill you if you don't"

Darkstar's eyes widened, then narrowed. "Hmmph. I'd like to see you try."

"Stop fighting!" Shadowpaw said, padding up to them both. "Just stop."

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:54 am

Flameclaw's ears flattened as she saw the leaders fighting, and she stepped between them. "I thought this was supposed to be an alliance," she growled, looking at Darkstar, then Wolfstar. She first turned to the DarkClan leader, her tail lashing. "First of all, condescending someone of equal rank won't do anything to help. An alliance is when we work together and we're equal." She then whirled to face Wolfstar, her eyes noticeably softer in expression. "And you shouldn't go showing off your strength when it might make you look weak," she said more quietly, smiling.

((OK, gotta go to bed, see you in nine hours! :D ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 am

Thistletail watched, startled as teh alligator swam away. He blinked and looked at Wolfstar in confusion. He padded over to them and glared at Darkstar. "Flameclaw's right." He hissed, his neck fur bristling. He then ducked underwater and tried to find an egg or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next