RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 am

Flameclaw turned away, looking down. "We should just find fish or something to catch," she suggested, padding through the water. She stood very still, looking for silver shapes. Sure enough, one entered her view, and she waited until it was close before lunging down with her jaws. She had almost missed, but luckily her fangs had caught its tail, and she was able to scoop the stunned fish up with her paw. She grasped it in her fangs, then turned back to Wolfstar, offering it to him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
"I Have To, Varjakclaw." She meowed, dissaperin out into the blizzard, making her way to the apprentice den.

Echopaw woke up in the morning, looking at mousepaw. "Where's Moonpaw?" She asked her, then remembering she went to the dirt-place.

"We have to form an alliance with them, Don't we? We have to make sure some of our warriors are in their camp to make sure they aren't planning anything, and THey have to have warriors in our camp." Darkstar meowed.

((Hey can sparkclaw be shadowpaw's mentor?))

Wolfstar Looked at Flameclaw and Thistletail, his tail lashing. "We all hate it here, Thistletail." Wolfstar sighed, his amber eyes narrowing with boredem. "Hey flameclaw," He said suddenly, his eyes widening. "Do you want to go hunting with me?" Wolfstar was just partly curious of what they hunted, and also he wanted to spend time with flameclaw. "You can come to, if you want, thistletail." He meowerd.

Pinetail padded up to lillypaw. "Hey, how's it going?" She asked.

Varjakclaw: "Fine... but if you aren't back in a few minutes, I'm coming to find you!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 pm

((Random Crack-Pairing time!

Today's pairing is:

DARKXWOLF. :D lol no. ))

Lunafur nodded at varjakclaw, giving him one last smile before she headed out, going into the apprentice den. She suddenly smelt a strong scent of darkclan, and didn;t see moonpaw. She suddenly became angry, and headed to the ice wall, demanding to get her sister back.

Wolfstar shook his head. He admired Flameclaw's generosity, but he wanted to prove to darkstar he could catch something huge. He then stuck his head underwater, and his eyes widened when he saw three baby alligators in a nest- That must of been why the alligator was near this area. He quickly snapped all of the necks of the alligators, then holding them in his mouth, he submerged from the water.

Darkstar spotted a huge egg underneath the water, and held in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 pm

(WTF?)

Varjakclaw: I ran out a little while later looking for Lunafur
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:

Pinetail padded up to lillypaw. "Hey, how's it going?" She asked.

Lilypaw looked at Pinetail, "Slow," she admitted, "I was just looking for someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Thistletail noticed everyone was catching something but him. He dove underwater and noticed two eggs not far away. He swam toward them and grasped them in his paws. He struggled bringing them to surface but managed it and smirked slightly at Sparkclaw.

Sparkclaw glared at the BlazeClan cats and swam away t find something to hunt. He motioned for Shadowpaw to follow, just in case there was smething to teach about the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Flameclaw looked a little disappointed that Wolfstar hadn't taken the fish from her, so she sat down on a drier section of land and watched him as she ate her fish absently. Her fire-colored eyes followed him as he looked for prey, and ended up finding a group of baby alligators. Between bites, she remarked, "Impressive" with her ears pointed. She knew that alligators lived alone from when they were small, but that didn't mean they were helpless. To catch them without getting injured was remarkable.

As soon as she finished her fish, she buried the fragile bones and continued to watch her leader, wondering what alligator tasted like... curiously, she padded towards him, her tail swishing as she eyed one of the freshly-killed alligators. "What are they like?" the tabby asked, smiling as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 pm

"Well, I actually was about to go out hunting, So do you want to go with me?" She asked. "I'm sure your mentor wouldn't mind."

Shadowpaw followed His mentor, still thinking about how he'd saved the frostclan apprentice, and how he'd intented to spy on his own clan. " Was it the right desicion?" He thought.

"Why don't you try them out yourself?" Wolfstar smiled and dropped a baby alligator at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 pm

((who's talking first there Neon??))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Flameclaw was a little reluctant, but she leaned down and attempted to gnaw through the tough skin. She flipped it onto its belly, sinking her teeth in. For a moment, she dropped it, grimacing, but then her ears twitched, and out of curiosity, she grabbed it in her mouth again. It wasn't actually that much different from lizard, of which BlazeClan found a lot in their warm, desert-like territory. She finished most of it, but then nodded and pushed it towards Wolfstar with her nose. There was an odd feeling in her chest as she did so, and for a moment, she lay on the soggy ground with her head on her paws. I wish we were back in our own territory, the ginger she-cat thought.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm

((Pinetail.))

Wolfstar ate the rest of the alligator, and he was reminded of lizard as well. He then looked down at flameclaw. "What's wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'd love to, I was just getting hungry." Lilypaw told Pinetail. She smiled, and asked, "Where will we go?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Flameclaw lowered her voice, not wanting to be heard by the DarkClan cats. "I wish we could go back home," she whispered in Wolfstar's ear, slightly uncomfortable at leaning that close. But it was better than being attacked by DarkClan out of suspicion. To make it seem like she was talking about something casual, she smiled and twitched her tail. The ginger she-cat's flame-colored eyes brightened, and she turned around to face the trees. "I wonder what it's like sleeping up there.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Thistletail watched Flameclaw and Wolfstar, finishing his eggs quickly, lashing his tail out and resting his head on his paws, wishing he could go back to BlazeClan camp. He frowned, flattening his ears in frusteration.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

"Hmm..What about by the swamp?" Pinetail said, twitching her ears in satifsfaction. She might even see the others.

"I do to. But there would be a huge battle if i had said no, And we would probably be the ones losing." Wolfstar breathed after a moment.

"Sparkclaw?" Shadowpaw asked, still folllowing his mentor.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am

Flameclaw opened her mouth to protest, but realized that he was right and said nothing. Her tail swished impatiently and she turned away, looking back toward the trees and wondering when she could feel the warmth of their home territory again... She gave a melancholy sigh, but tried to suppress it so nobody but Wolfstar would notice.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 am

Varjakclaw: I walked into the den and didn't smell Lunafur. "Lunafur!" I gasped as I smelled DarkClan scent as well. "DarkClan!" I growled
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 am

Sparkclaw turned, blinking at his apprentice. "Yes?" he asked, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:57 pm

((OK, sorry, I was at camp. Luckily I didn't miss anything. XD

...Wolfstar? *poke*))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 pm

((Since the color changed I'm just going to write like this. ^^))

Wolfstar noticed his deputy sigh, but decided to act like he didn't. He was silent for a moment when he spotted a lilly floating in the water. He picked it up in his jaws, and offered it to Flameclaw.

"Well....I was wondering If You could teach me a few things? I have something on my mind and I would like to get rid of it." He explained, hoping his mentor wouldn't ask what it was that was bothering him.

Lunafur looked on the Ice Wall. "Well, At least the blizzard isn't starting up again.." She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am

((I'll try to work with your idea. Let's see... I'll just imagine my dark self xD))

Flameclaw was surprised when he had offered the lily, and her ears pricked. Curious, she stepped forward, sniffing the lily deeply. The ginger she-cat looked up with a smile at the leader, looking thankful for the offering.

Then she looked at the sky with a bit of a yawn. "How long have we been out?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Varjakclaw: "Where is she!?" I yowled. "Dapplestar!" I meowed.

Dapplestar: "What is it Varjakclaw?"

Varjakclaw: "Lunafur's missing."

(Who was Dapple's deputy again?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

((Okay. XD

Hawktail. :3))

Wolfstar smiled back.

As if he heard them, darkstar let out a yowl. "We'll Be going back now." He said once he'd gotten everyone's attention.

Hawktail rushed up to dapplestar. "I heard what happened! What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Dapplestar: "You set out two patrols to invade DarkClan. Make sure that Varjakclaw is in the patrols, strong cats, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Flameclaw's ears pricked, and she smiled toward Wolfstar. The deputy began padding toward Darkstar, although kept a safe distance from the DarkClan leader. She still didn't like him or trust him at all, but she knew it was best not to offend him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next