RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

((Accepted))

"Dapplestar!" Redstorm meowed. "Hawktail and the others haven't come back yet. Apparently, Darkclan has formed an alliance with blazeclan but has broken it by taking them as prisinors. They attacked my patrol while in blazeclan territory, and I haven't seen hawktail anywhere." When he was finished, he beckoned with his tail to let varjakclaw say what happened to him.

Moonpaw listened, shadowpaw's limp body still in her mind. Her glare burned into lunafur's back.

Lunafur fidgeted a little when she felt like someone was watching her.

"Warshadow!" Snakefang called, his tail lifted in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Dapplestar: My fur pricked. "I need my deputy... he is the only one who can fulfill my pawsteps!" I glared into the setting sun. "FIND HIM, FOOLS!" I yowled. "Redstorm, let Varjakclaw lead this patrol, he knows DarkClan better!"

Varjakclaw: As much as the leader respected me, he never let me forget my BirthClan.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Redstorm Nodded and followed varjakclaw into the forest. "I don't think He'd be In blazeclan- We would've found him there already, so He has to be in darkclan's camp." He meowed.

Lunafur nodded her agreement. "I'm just afraid that he has gotten into danger."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Varjakclaw: "I bet he's prisoner. The only time he'll die is after he gets his ninth life!" I hadn't been the same since we resvued Lunafur.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Warshadow spun around at the pronounciation of 'war'.
At first he tensed unnoticeably, but then he stopped and relaxed.
"Snakefang. What is it?" He replied, walking over smoothly.
His baritone voice rang slightly, then fading.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Snakefang blinked his bright green eyes. "Darkstar Is heading to blazeclan, And he told me that we need to guard the camp."

Lunafur pressed her fur against varjakclaw's as they entered darkclan territory. She shivered a bit at the thought of seeing darkstar again, even though he was probably in blazeclan.

Redstorm pricked his ears as he heard the sound of hawktail's voice.

"There's No Me and You!" Hawktail hissed loudly.\

"Hawktail..." Smolderpelt mewed softly, her bright blue eyes stuck on the frostclan deputy. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Varjakclaw: My ears pricked and leaped into the bush, pinning down Smolder.
(Do you mind if I abbreviate the names? You know you want to too!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 pm

((How did you know? C| ))

Smolder struggled under varjak's grasp, her eyes steaming with anger. "Let me go!"

Hawk's hackles were raised in suprise.

"Thank goodness your here! That crazy she-cat tried to kill Hawktail!" Echo meowed.

"If I can't have you no one can!" Smolder yowled to hawk.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 pm

(We've always had a telepathy!)

Varjak: "Who are you, any-" I stopped, letting her go. "smolder... you recognize me right?" I hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Smolder looked up at varjak, her eyes clouding. "No.." She muttered, although she knew he'd know it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Varjak: I glared at her. "WHO AM I!?" I yowled at her, claws less than a whisker a way from her face.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:12 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
Snakefang blinked his bright green eyes. "Darkstar Is heading to blazeclan, And he told me that we need to guard the camp."

Warshadow nodded, and started to pad torward the entrance. "What in Silverpelt is he doing in BlazeClan?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 pm

"Darkstar's taking prisinors in blazeclan. he didn't tell me anything else other than that." Snakefang shrugged. "I'm starting to think darkstar doesn't like me that much.."

Smolder glared up at varjak. "..Varjakpaw..." She muttered.

Hawktail's ears were flattened. He didn't like Smolder, but he knew she had feelings for him and felt bad hurting her. "Varjakclaw...I think we should move on..."

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Warshadow hesitated, fumbling for the right words to the truth.
"I reason that he could be just trying to keep confidential stuff from prying claws,
but that's probably a trust issue, not a 'like'."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Snakefang was silent for a moment, thinking it over. "Yeah, your probably right." He breathed finally.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Varjak: "No." I bared my teeth at Hawk. "You can, leave me here." I glared at Smolder. "Varjakclaw now, if I stayed here I would have been murdered! Darkstar would have found out sooner or later! And I think he knows now. I am not safe where ever I go. Soon I must leave and take a cat with me. You know more about this than anyone! HAVE YOU TOLD ANY CAT, SMOLDER!" I hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 pm

"No! You know I'd never tell anyone varjak! I...I ..." Smolder struggled with her last words.

Hawk's ears flattened. He didn't like seeing cats in pain. He remembered sharktail and winced.

Moonpaw looked blankly at them. She knew what smolder was feeling, even though she didn't realy even know her. She looked at echo and the others- They were paying attention to Varjak and Smolder, and wouldn't notice her leaving. Moon silently slinked into the shadows.

"Come On." Hawk said quietly to his patrol, who nodded their understanding and followed hawk, but as they turned to leave, a shape hurled itself at hawk.

"Ao..Augh!!" Hawk howled in pain as claws sank into him.

"Heh-Heh. You think you can come and go in darkclan as you please?" It was rowanstorm.

Luna didn't know why, but she felt a spark of jealousy at smolder. As she heard a yowl, she whipped her head around to hawktail and hissed through her teeth. "Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Varjak: "Smolder you know as much as I do... for your safety you should leave!" I hurled myself at Rowan.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Smolder watched him, and got up herself. "I can't leave! Darkstar finally trusts me after all these moons..He tells me that he needs me! That I'm important! And I can't just throw that all away!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 pm

(I'm just going to intervene in your little party. =3 Fill me in if I'm missing something.)

Warshadow heard the yowl from in camp, and looked back gravely at Snakefang. "Apparently, you're first watch." He smirked, and then started out of the camp torwards the sound.
The tortoiseshell deputy pelted across the forest floor, a black blur that blended in perfectly. Warshadow stopped just outside, around three foxlengths, from his perfect range of hearing.
DarkClan's most muscular war-wrought tom, slightly under Darkstar, anyway, stood directly behind the tree, locating a perfect area that would be in the patrol's blind spot, and also downwind.
He peered around the thick trunk of the tree, his one good eye visible only along with the tip of his ear.
Warshadow waited for an opening, where he could get closer or stalk the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Varjak: "Smolder, just go to camp, you know you'll just get hurt, which you will have to tell Dark what happened, and he would kill me! I have a destiny, Smolder, you know that, so don't play kit with me! Leave!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Snakefang's ears pricked as he heard the yowl, and snickered at warshadow. "Yeah, but just remember you get the next watch!" He called after him, sighing and sitting down guarding the camp.

Smolder's eyes glittered with admiration. She loved varjak's bravery, and wondered if she would ever have the courage to leave darkclan. "Not Now," She decided in her mind. "But..Maybe I'll consider it." She leaped back into the trees, where she passed warshadow and headed into blazeclan territory.

Rowan, seeing varjak was distracted, batted him away with his claws unsheathed and jumped away from him.

Moon scurried through the shadows, unaware that a darkclan warrior was nearby.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Varjak: I watched Smolder leave and shook my head, My heart is with Luna and FrostClan now. I can't love Smolder. No. She's just a friend I felt Rowan bat me and shook him away. "We're leaving, get off of my tail!" I hissed.

(Var is just like me! Angry and aggressive, loving and compassionate. and confused of whom he loves!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Warshadow found an opening, and lunged at Moonpaw when she retreated. His hind legs rippled with muscle as he tackled the apprentice hissing.
The DarkClan deputy's battle cry rang as he fought with the apprentice. Between hisses he growled at Varjak.
"Leaving or not, you shouldn't be tresspassing!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 pm

((MY NEW FAV COUPLE IS SMOLDERXVARJAK
Luna: WTF NEON!??!
Me: LOL XD ))

"Let me go!" Moonpaw whisper-hissed. "I'm trying to find darkstar and wolfstar!"

Rowan smirked. He liked agrivating other cats- it amused him. "Hey, Luna, How about Coming with me? You know you want to~"

Luna hissed and lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: