RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Dapplestar: "Hmm..." I looked at his scratch. "Go ask Leafpool for some herbs and then I'll lead the entire Clan into battle with DarkClan. I saw an omen yesterday. It stated- Sharpest of Claws and the Strongest of Storms will bring back a strong cat in order to save our Clan."

Varjakclaw: I heard the omen and pricked my ears. Strongest of Claw. Varjakclaw. Me! Storm.... storm... Stormkit? I thought of the older kit toppling on a journey with me. "They are going to be apprenticed soon....

(I forgot Stormkit and her siblings... So can I make up two? One for me and one for you? I want Dawnkit and you can have -----kit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Warshadow blinked at Darkstar through the corner of his eye for a moment quizically, but then resumed his emotionless scan of the camp.
"Yes, of course." He said, but then a question came to him and the smalltalk resumed."So, was there any retaliation from BlazeClan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:21 pm

(MAI FIRST REAL DARK CLAN CAT!

Name: Honeyhawk
Description: A golden she cat with white swirls in pelt, blue eyes
Clan: darkClan
Wanted element: Ice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

((lol, i forgot, who was storm's mother again....? XD oh yeah, but dawn was the name of luna's kit tho. :3))

Hawktail's eyes widened. "but...! Dapplestar, I'm" He winced from the pain as he started to stir. "I'm, fine! I'll help you lead them into battle....!"

"No, that is not nessescary, Hawktail. Your injured; let me take care of that wound." Leafpool mewed, flicking her tail to show her apprentice she wanted het to help the medicine cat.

"They fought back pretty hard; Most of our cats are injured, But that's just because they are all weak." He hissed in anger. "I even saw snakefang about to lose, so I told him that he'd better watch camp." He spat out the word "Snakefang." Darkstar's eyes were lit up with anger at the thought of the tom.

"Why do you dislike him so much, darkstar?" Smolder asked, trying to calm the leader down.

Darkstar glared at smolder, but then relaxing, spoke. "Pandalilly used to be my mate, but she was stolen by darkclan and moved on with another tom, and her kit was snakefang." He meowed.

"Oh, Pandalilly? I thought you hated her." Smolder said, a little confused.

((EDIT: ACCEPTED, VARJAKLESSSS :D))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

(errr.... Sunkit then!)

Varjakclaw: "N-no..." I stammered to Hawktail and to Dapplestar.

Dapplestar: "No, what!?"

Varjak: "I don't want Hawktail in battle at all... his wound will make DarkClan think he's weak... It will make them more angry..." I noticed blood was trickling down my ear from when Rowan bit into my ear, creating a painful nick. "I want to lead! That is my mate out there in that battle field!" I growled.

Dapple: "Very well... lead, cat!" I hissed at him.

Varjak: I dipped my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 pm

((http://rpcentral.forumotion.com/warriors-clans-tribes-etc-f11/xxfoxclanxx-a-banished-love-prp-for-meh-and-varjak-t2393.htm <PRP for the love story thing))

Hawk looked at varjak and dapple and wondered if He'd ever love anybody like varjak loved luna. He suddenly remembered the she-cat in his dream and winced, as if it was painful to remember the medicine cat that walked in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Varjakclaw: "We need to go now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Hawktail followed leafpool to the medicine cat den.

"Honeyhawk?" Snakefang called, ignoring his duty to watch the camp. "I'm just going to be out for just a little Bit.." He muttered to himself, jealous of warshadow who got all the fun.

((Lol while he's looking for her dapplestar invades their camp. XDDD Darkstar's gonna get mad. XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Honeyhawk: "Where are you going?" I asked, puzzled.

Varjakclaw: "NOW!" I yowled and raced out of camp, waiting for the others to follow, I saw Dapplestar, Orchidpaw, Mousepaw, Redstorm, Amberleaf, Swiftclaw, and Mothpaw, in case of medical emergencies, flanked me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Snakefang smiled at the she-cat misheviously. "What's that supposed to mean? I thought you'd like to see me. is that so wrong?"

Orchidpaw followed varjakclaw, not hesitating at all. She believed, like many others of her clan that varjakclaw was the most noblest clan member even though he was a former darkclan cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Varjakclaw: I waved my tail in silence as we approached the Camp. I saw Darkstar and locked everything out. "DIE!" I lunged at him, claws piercing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Warshadow just sat back relaxed, nodding occasonally to show he was listening.
So, that was the background ofr Snakefang..... Hm. Well, less to inquire about.
The deputy thought, and then stretched half sleepily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Darkstar watched Smolder and Warshadow intently, fur rising as he heard a sound in the bushes. "Smolder, War-!!!" He was cut off as varjak lunged at him, slashing into his shoulder. he hissed with annoyance and extended his claws, jumping at varjak.

Smolder's eyes widened. She was about to help darkstar when orchidpaw slammed into her. Smolder lashed her tail.

Orchid snickered at the warrior. "Just because I'm an apprentice doesn't mean I can't take you on!"

Amberleaf watched the battle rage on, and stook akwardly beside redstorm. "Are you sure it was okay to leave my kits with ice?" She asked.

Redstorm nodded. "They'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Mothpaw: I saw Smolderpelt fighting with Orchidpaw. I yelled a battle cry and jumped on the calico. medicine cats could still fight.

Varjakclaw: "WHERE'S LUNAFUR!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Smolder hissed at the other apprentice that jumped at her and batted the apprentice away with her paw.

Orchidpaw saw that, and batted her own paw at smolder's tail, angry at the she-cat for hurting a medicine cat apprentice.

Darkstar smirked at varjak, almost as if he was amused that he asked. "I don't exactly know how to answer that question. She's in the forest, that's for sure.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Varjakclaw: "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I hissed. "I know you have her and I won't hesitate to kill you if you don't give her to me, NOW!"

Mothpaw: "Ah!" I yowled as I hit the ground, blood welling in a wound of mine.

(I need another FC Warrior so let's pretend she's been there the whole time we've played.

Name: Willowsplash
Looks: A very, very beautiful brown she cat with long-furred ears, white dots on shoulder, and tail stripes. amber eyes
Clan: Frost Clan
Wanted Element: Water)

Dapplestar: I screeched a battle cry which also brought out my element of fire. It felt right. I shot a blast of fire at Smolderpelt.

Varjakclaw: "Willowsplash, get Darkstar!" I yowled as I jumped off of the leader and took the flame for the calico. I didn't love her, no. But I cared for her because of our strong bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Darkstar glanced at willowsplash. "Well well..Aren't you just to pretty to be in frostclan? How about joining darkclan?" He smirked and outstended his claws, jumping at the she-cat. "Too Bad! We're already full."

((Wow real charming, darkstar. XDD))

Smolder closed her eyes shut tight and winced, ready for the sudden flash of heat about to strike her. But when it didn't, she opened her eyes and saw varjakclaw. "V-varjak!" She meowed, suprised to see the tom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Varjakclaw: My eyes narrowed in pain as the fire burned my side, I fell. "Gah!" I doubled-over in pain.

Mothpaw: I ignored my wound and went to Varjakclaw. "Oh my... you can't fight... I'll be surprised if you could even stand..." I gasped as I saw the bloody pink burn on his side. It was too big.

Willowsplash: "Now, now Darkstar." I purred as I dodged his strike. "I may have to take you up on your offer... you see, FrostClan doesn't really have what I want." I winked at the tom. "I may be what you've always wanted... and you are aggressive just like I've always wanted." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Orchidpaw eyes widened and hurried over to varjak. "Is there anything I can do to help, mothpaw?" She asked.

Smolder's eyes widened in shock. Her fur was raised and she just stood there and stared at varjak's injured body.

"Hmmm?" Darkstar stopped fighting, and his eyes sparked with interest. He looked at the she-cat in silent consideration before smirking. "I'm sorry. I truly am." He purred. "I Cannot Love Anyone anymore."

Hawktail, who had been healed by leafpool, slinked into the camp. He wasn't supposed to be running, but he didn't care. His shoulder was wrapped with cobwebs. "Darkstar, you traitor! You know we offer you no sympathy! You left frostclan on your own, so don't try to make willowsplash feel sorry for you." He spat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 am

Willowsplash: I glared at Hawktail in a glare that said I have a plan! Shut up! I'm older than you, brother! I smiled at the leader. "I can still provide you with much more." I smirked. "My heart is as cold as yours and does not need for love." I wrapped my tail with his as I pushed my head into his shoulder, purring.

Varjakclaw: I gagged. "I will do as I please." I managed to hiss to Mothpaw.

Mothpaw: "Varjakclaw, really! Don't move! You'll only die if you move!" I looked up at the DarkClan warrior, shocked. "I thought you didn't care for FrostClan cats, but since you're here, I need to see your medicine cat. Now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 am

Hawktail saw willowsplash glance at him, and realized what she was doing.

Darkstar was still for a moment. He took in a sweet scent, but it was not willowsplashe's. He looked ahead, and was certain he saw pandalilly, stars in her fur.

"Darkstar.." She whispered, getting closer to him. "I..I Love you, Darkstar.."

"No." Darkstar said sternly. "No."

Hawktail pricked his ears, and stared at darkstar. "What..What's wrong with him..?" He muttered.

"I Love you, darkstar.." Pandalilly whispered, now in his ear, taking the place of willowsplash. "I always loved you.."

"No!" Darkstar yowled and slashed at what he thought was pandalilly, but was realy willowsplash.

((I know it's kind of vague, but darkstar thought he saw pandalilly, but his mind was playing tricks on him. Basically, he can't accept love because he thinks every she-cat will betray him like pandalilly did. >:3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 am

(Oh. BTW can Willow be Hawk's sister?)

Willowsplash: I smelt the spirit's scent and now knew it would be easier to trick the leader. I smiled at him. "Oh Darkstar... how could you not want me... I'll never betray you! We'll have never ending love, Darkstar. Give me a chance! Please! I'll give you whatever, anything, you want! Anything." I purred. "I don't love anything, Darkstar... but when I see you... I know you are what I want!"

Varjakclaw: I winced in pain. "Hurry!" I mumbled to Smolderpelt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 am

((O YUSH.

And Lol i forgot about smolder. XDD))

Smolder nodded slowly at the she-cat, and hurried into the forest.

Darkstar clenched his teeth. "Anything..I want?" He asked. "Then..I want to see you dead."

Hawktail's eyes widened. "Willow-!" Before darkstar could bite into her neck, hawktail slammed into darkstar, letting out a yowl of pain when he slammed his injured shoulder into the darkclan leader.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Willowsplash: "You're just too smart, eh!?" I hissed as I lashed a paw at the fur just above his spine. I bit into that skin where he couldn't reach me, tooth or claw.

Honeyhawk: "Snakefang! I hear a battle going on in camp!"My fur bristled.

(LOL, somebody's unaware.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Warshadow growled intensely, and readied himself to ambush anyone that was near him.
Of course, no one had known his power. If they had they would be in extreme trouble.
He overheard Darkstar's last few words and turned his attention to Willow. He waited for a gap in the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next