RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Echopaw turned to shadowpaw. "Would you do that?" She asked.

Shadowpaw nodded. "Of course!" He mewed, flashing her a smile.

Echopaw blushed slightly, looking away quickly.

Moonpaw saw this, and her heart sank. She couldn't be jeoulous of echopaw...? Moonpaw shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Mousepaw scowled and glared at Shadowpaw. "Quit that and continue." She growled warningly. She had no patience with Shadowpaw at teh moment.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
She couldn't be jeoulous of echopaw...?

((Well, I sure am. I want an important part. ))

Flameclaw looked towards Thistletail and Wolfstar. "What should we do until the blizzard is over?"

Riverpaw was rather interested in what the others were talking about. She began to climb up the wall, watching them from below. "Is something the matter?" she asked, tilting her head as she reached the top. She hoisted herself up over the side, shaking herself off as she stood up and looking at the strange black cat. "Who's he?" she growled, her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

((They are in the apprentice den.))

"Shadowpaw. He saved moonpaw." Echopaw replied.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Mousepaw scowled. "Hmpf. He's suppose to be telling us what DarkClan is plannig, but decided to flirt with Echopaw and Moonpaw." She muttered, rolling her eyes and flicking her tail. "You can come listen, if he ever gets to telling."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Shadowpaw scowled for a moment. "Darkstar won't tell us much, but he's planning to form an alliance with blazeclan and attack frostclan and oceanclan."

Wolfstar gasped in horror at what he saw once he'd gotten to his den. "D-daRKSTAR! wHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Heh-Heh. Join in an alliance with darkclan, or you'll see what we will be doing here." Darkstar threatened, unsheathing his claws.

"F-Fine. Blazeclan will be in an alliance with you." Wolfstar said after a moment, his head drooped down in ashament. He was scared of darkclan and what they would to to blazeclan if he'd refused.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Thistletail snarled, unsleathing his claws. "Wolfstar! It's only him. We can take him." He urged, glaring at the DarkClan leader.

Mousepaw growled. "Why, I'm going to-" She stopped and took a deep breath before her temper got out of control. She glared at Shadowpaw again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Wolfstar was thinking it over. "No. Thistletail, If we form an alliance with them, we will become stronger, and we would also get more prey. Don't you see?" Wolfstar meowed.

"I forgot, i swear!" Shadowpaw said.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 am

Mousepaw scoffed and pawed at the ground. "So now what? We die?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 am

((Oh... xD
ooh, BlazeClan alliance with DarkClan? This gives me an idea... *mwahaha*))

Riverpaw's tail lashed. "You know, he may be telling the truth," she said calmly, although on the inside, she was annoyed. She took a step back, her ears twitching at Mousepaw's accusation.

Flameclaw's fur bristled when she noticed the DarkClan leader; she was the deputy and didn't want to show fear. But then she realized that Wolfstar had given in, and calmed down also. She couldn't hide that she was disappointed, but she also didn't think it was that bad of an idea.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 am

"It's not to late- You can form an alliance with oceanclan!" Shadowpaw mewed.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 am

((Never mind about the idea.))

Riverpaw's pelt had been bristling with fear until that moment, when it suddenly flattened. "That's actually sounding like a good idea," she replied, her blue eyes drifting up in thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 am

Mousepaw stopped glaring at Shadowpaw for a moment. "Hmm. We should talk to Dapplestar about it. But for now, Shadowpaw, are you going back to DarkClan or staying?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am

(Can Luna say something to Var! Me wanty Role Play!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

((Or maybe not never mind. ... I have to think. xD And go to camp. See you in a few hours.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 pm

"...I have to go back to darkclan. I'll try to investigate if they do anything else, and i'll be back here soon." Shadowpaw mewed.

"..Dapplestar?" Saturn called, her blue eyes shining.

"Hey varjakclaw....." Lunafur whispered. "...Will you be...My mate?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Dapplestar: I looked around from my den. My bloodstained fur was frosty. "Saturn!" I yowled .

Varjakclaw: "Yes... I love you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Saturn heard dapplestar and hurried in his den.

Lunastar licked varjakclaw on the nose, her green eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Mousepaw shrugged and made way for him to go. "Go then. Your stinking up my nest." She complained, her neck fur bristling in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Dapple: "Saturn! What were you doing out in the blizzard!?" I meowed.

Varjakclaw: "Now get some sleep... maybe tomorrow I can at least go hunt a vole..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Shadowpaw glared at her but headed out into the clearing, where the blizzard was about to start. From there, he headed to ther ice wall, climbing up it as fast as lightning- Darkclan cats live in trees, they know how to climb. He then dissapered into the trees on top of the ice wall into darkclan territory.

"We need to tell dapplestar about darkclan soon." Echopaw meowed.

"I need to tell you somethingb important, Dapplestar." Saturn mewed.

Lunafur fell asleep next to varjakclaw, her new mate. <3
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Dapplestar: "what is it?'

Varjakclaw: I groomed her fur a bit before I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 pm

"I-I love you, Dapplestar." Saturn said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Riverpaw's ears twitched, and she watched the tom go. She curled up, glad he was gone, but kept her eyes open so she could watch the other apprentices. "What was he here so long for?" she mumbled.

Flameclaw looked over to the others, her tail twitching. "So do we need to go anywhere other than our camp in order to solidify this alliance?" she asked Darkstar, being assertive to show her ranking of deputy.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

"From now on, our territories will be one." Darkstar said before flameclaw spoke. "We need to go to my clan, darkclan, for you to show your trust to us."

"He's spying on darkclan so I can stay here." Echopaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next