RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:54 pm

((What? I don't think any one attacked him severly so i didn't put a reaction.....))

Moonpaw got up slowly and shook her fur. "H-huuh?" She asked, kind of exhausted.

"A blizzard is starting." Lunafur said aloud, looking up at the sky. "It looks like a big one."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 pm

((Well... a cat dropping from a height right onto his back might be considered "severe" enough to at least roll him over or knock him off his legs. :P))

Riverpaw glanced curiously towards the camp entrance. "That means we all stay in our dens, correct?" she asked, a little saddened. She had been looking forward to climbing the ice wall with Moonpaw, but it seemed like that had been taken away. Well, she had during the battle, but the purpose was to see the sights. During the fights, the only thing that could have been seen was cats writhing on the blood-soaked ground...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:57 pm

((But...Didn't riverpaw do that to tigerstar?))

"The blizzard isn't that bad right now...If you wanted to, you could stay out here for a bit, then when it get's worse head inside." Lunafur meowed. "We need to get these cats to the medicine cat den, though."

Moonpaw ran over to riverpaw. "Let's climb the wall." She mewed.

Lunafur started to help cats into the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

((Oh... maybe. xD))

Riverpaw looked over to Moonpaw; had she been reading her mind? Eagerly, she nodded, running over to the wall. Quickly she hooked a set of claws in, then hoisted herself up and sank the claws on her other front paw in. Quickly, she found a foothold, and then pushed herself up, reaching up to the ledge above. The silver she-cat blended in almost perfectly with the ice. She stood on the first ledge, looking almost invisibly down at Moonpaw, and then began climbing some more. This time, there were more extended ledges in the cliff face, and she used those rather than her claws, which almost seemed like they were going numb. With a shiver, she brought herself up to the top and looked down.

The scene just before a blizzard was beautiful. The ground looked almost white with the freezing gale, and it sparkled in the dim sunlight that signaled the first rays of morning. It made Riverpaw want to sing like a bird, almost. It took her breath away at the same time, though. Her ocean-blue eyes widened with amazement.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm

((xD))

Moonpaw launched herself up the wall, climbing very fast since she'd already been up it once. once she'd gotten onto the top, she stared down at the land scape, and like riverpaw, she thought it was amazing. "It's beautiful." She meowed, getting closer to the ledge of the cliff as she stepped forward. "Do-" Moonpaw was cut off as the snow below her collapsed, sending moonpaw falling down the tall cliff. "Help!" She yowled, just barely holding on to the wall.

((The cliff is realu high, isn't it?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

((You're the one who made the RP.))

Alarmed and snapped out of her daydreaming, Riverpaw acted quickly. She fastened all four sets of claws into the ice, then leaned forwards, grabbing Moonpaw's scruff. It took some effort to hoist her up since Riverpaw was small and lithe, but she managed to give Moonpaw a better grip, and then pulled some more, letting the apprentice down safely away from the edge of the cliff.

((Also, is BloodClan going to be involved at all, since they're on the front page?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm

((...oh.........xD))

Moonpaw stood panting on the cliff for a moment, suprised and still in shock for a moment. "Th-Thanks." She said after a moment, then looking over her shoulder, seeing how far she could've dropped.

((I was thinking the same thing when i updated the front page. Facepalm I don't think they'll apear in this one, but i'm pretty sure they'll have a part in the the next frostclan. I might end this rp onc i'm hit 80 pages.....

Also, I need more blazeclan members! At the moment, all of blazeclan is made by my characters! :0 do you want to make another character?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

((OK. I think I have practice playing more than one character now, anyway. So what are DarkClan and OceanClan for?

Name: Flameclaw
Looks: A russet she-cat with dark black stripes and bright yellow-orange eyes.
Wanted Rank: Warrior (Don't they have a deputy) and may find a mate within the Clan
Power: Let's see... how about she's super-fast?
Other: none
Clan: BlazeClan
Wanted Element: Wind

))

"No problem," Riverpaw puffed, looking down. "You do know how to get down, right?" she teased, smiling and twitching her ears. "Would you mind showing me? We won't want to be stuck up here when the blizzard comes."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm

(( They are just other clans... Accepted! And i don't think they have a deputy...If they do, oh wellz, it's just my character, so you can be deputy! ^^))

Moonpaw smiled. "You know, we always come up here to go to thr training hollow and everything, but it's so much funner to climb up it! I think whenever i come up here i'll climb, not just go up the dens and everything." She mused. Suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes, and moonpaw raised her hackles. "Sssh." She whispered to riverpaw, then sneaking up to the bushes, she jumped on the cat. "What are you doing in frostclan territory?" She hissed.

"It's me!" Echopaw meowed, pushing moonpaw off her.

"Oh...You look different." Moonpaw said, refering to three long scars on her shoulder, and her beautiful fur was now covered in white.

"I've been rolling around in the snow to disgusise myself. I don't want anyone from darkclan to spot me!"

"What about those scars" Moonpaw asked.

Echopaw's smile faded. "It's horrible in darkclan."

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 pm

((OK. Would you mind if I posted my BlazeClan character in orange or something? Oh, and can she be Wolfstar's mate at some point, if you don't mind?
EDIT: Made it dark red because orange is eye hurting and too hard to see in this skin.))

Riverpaw looked like she agreed with the idea, but whirled around when she noticed that there was someone in the bushes. Out of curiosity, and possibly reinforcement, she stepped up to Moonpaw's side. But surprise surged through her when she saw who it was. "...Echopaw?" Then she realized that she was talking a bit loud, and shushed her voice to a whisper. "What have they done to you?" she hissed.

Flameclaw flattened her ears as she paced around the dry floors of the camp, the warm mist hanging in the air but not on the ground. She looked up at Wolfstar, her gaze a little bit accusing as she wondered if there was anything to do. "Do you think it's time for a border patrol?" the ginger tabby asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 pm

(Hope it's not to late to join. This is a really active rp, and I'm not in many rps anymore, so I'm going to try this. I read the last couple pages to try and figure out what's happening.

Name: Mousepaw
Looks: Bright orange tabby small she-cat with green eyes.
Wanted Rank: Apprentice...
Power: Um, can disguise herself as other cats for a short amount of tiem.
Other: Nope
Clan: FrostClan
Wanted Element: Mind

Name: Sparkclaw
Looks: Dark brown tabby with dull amber eyes, he is missing an ear tip and has deep scars on his shoulders.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Power:his body can start on fire without harming himself
Other: Nope
Clan: DarkClan
Wanted Element: Shadow

Name: Thistletail
Looks: Lithe black tom with grey stripes down his back. he has mysterious green eyes.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Power: Can hear about anything far or near.
Other: No
Clan: BlazeClan
Wanted Element: Fire)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

((Or... she could be the mate of one of Pear's warriors... whatever you like.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm

((yeah that's fine. Accepted, pear. ^^))

Echopaw's ears flattened, as if it hurt her to remember the frightining times. "They....They train with claws unsheathed....It's...Horrible there...." She whispered.

Moonpaw suddenly became angry. They hurt her sister! "Echopaw, come back into our clan! You'll be safe here."

"N-No....I need to find out what they're planning." Echopaw meowed.

"Then at least stay here for tonight." Moonpaw pleaded.

"Alright." Echopaw said after a moment. "They already think i'm out hunting, and the blizzard's about to start, so they'll think i took shelter."

"Alright. But we need to be back soon- The blizzard's about to start." Wolfstar meowed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Thistletail padded up to Wolfstar curiously. "Mind I join? I have nothing to do." He asked quietly, glancing from his leader to Flameclaw. He pawed at the ground boredly and waited for their response.

Mousepaw ook shelter in the apprentice den. She looked around her Moonpaw and Riverpaw, but didn't spot them. She glanced back outside, wondering where they were.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 pm

"Yes." Wolfstar meowed.

"Mousepaw!" Orchidpaw pounced up to her, her eyes glowing. "I'm bored, Do ya' wanna race?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Mousepaw smiled at Orchidpaw. "Sure! But we gotta hurry, The blizzard will start soon." She answered, looking up at the clouds quickly forming above.

Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Orchidpaw's eyes twinkled. "Alright, Ready set, go!" She yelled, then bolting out of the apprentice den and into the camp, heading to the other side of the camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Mousepaw darted after Orchidpaw, her paws pounding on the freezing ground. Her ears were laid back to bring on more speed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Orchidpaw tripped on a pebble and fell.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 pm

(sorry for posting so late)

Varjakclaw: "OK." I padded to go pick u Dapplestar, apparently some cat attacked him.

dapple: "Varjakclaw... I lost three more lives... Scourge attacked me."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:18 am

"Varjakclaw! Varjakclaw, come quick!" Lunafur yowled as soon as she found hawktail. he was bleeding very bady.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am

((So wait... which one of them will be Flameclaw's mate, then?))

Riverpaw nodded, beginning to climb back down the slope. "Let's take shelter in our dens, obviously," she suggested, using her claws to hold herself up as she used the ledges in the wall to their fullest extent. Finally, she reached the bottom and curled up in the safety of the apprentices' den.

"We'll be leaving soon," Flameclaw told Thistletail. "If you think anyone else should come, get them." She gave a dismissive flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

(You get to choose, Bean. ^^)

Mousepaw skidded to a stop and went to check on Orchidpaw. "You alright?" She asked, helping her friend up.

Thistletail glanced behind him and shook his head. "Three's enough. In case the blizard starts, we won't lose as many cats." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

((Okay. I think I'll make it a surprise. :P I can fly!

Oh. Wait... a blizzard in the middle of a place with trees, lakes and geysers? ... fine by me! xD
Flameclaw: It'll just take a while for the water to warm up again...

:P))

Flameclaw's fur bristled, but she didn't want to reveal that she was afraid of the blizzard. "Let's get this done quickly," she huffed, beginning to head out into the territory. She kept her pace fast, heading straight toward the nearest border. Their territory was supposed to be warm, but a blizzard coming from the IceClan territory wasn't common. She decided that she would check the IceClan side first, just to get it over with.

She quickened her pace until she was right at the border. Her fur was being pricked with the feeling of ice and quickly changing temperatures as they moved. There didn't seem to be any IceClan warriors, so she quickly marked the border and then continued. "You can catch something if you like," she told Thistletail, "but I doubt there would be anything right before the blizzard."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

(Alright! xD)

Thistletail nodded and kept pace with her stopping at the border. His neck bristled, for the cold always chilled him in the bones. "I'll try, but your probably right." He answered simply, and kept his senses alert, listening for any prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next