RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:10 am

(Err Neon, Hawky dies when he's leader remember! :3)

Varjakclaw: "Oh my.... is he dead?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm

((I know. ...XD))

"No. He is just badly injured." Lunafur meowed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 pm

((Yay.))

Wolfstar sniffed the air. "I don' think any cats have crossed the border here." He said finnaly.

"Yeah, i'm fine/" Orchidpaw meowed, getting up and shaking her pelt. "I'm just so clumsy." She smiled.

Echopaw nodded and climbed down after riverpaw. "Moonpaw, come on!" She said.

"I'll be down in a minute, you go on ahead." She replied.

"..don't be too long." Echopaw said after a moment, knowing she couldn't change moonpaw's mind. She then climbed down the rest of the ice wall and looked at riverpaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Varjakclaw: Get him to Leafpool, I think Mothpaw can help the others."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Mousepaw nodded at Orchidpa and looked up at the ice walls. She noticed two cats climbing down, and guessed they were Moonpaw and Riverpaw. She looked back at Orchidpaw. "Let's go check what they were doing." She suggested to her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Lunafur nodded and helped hawktail to leafpool.

"He's bleeding badly, but a few cobwebs will ake care of that, and he'll be fine." Leafpool told lunafur, her eyes shining.

Lunafur nodded and headed outside to arjakclaw, telling him what leafpool said.

Orchidpaw nodded and ran over to riverpaw and moonpaw, who she soon realized was echopaw. "What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"We were climbing the ice wall, but the blizzards getting worse right now, so we decided to head to our dens." Echopaw meowed.

"Where have you been?" Orchidpaw asked, finnaly realizing that she had been gone for a while.

"It's a long story." echopaw replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Mousepaw followed Orchidpaw. "Echopaw!" She exclaimed. "But... Where is Moonpaw?" She asked afterwords, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 pm

"She said she'll be down in a minute..." Echopaw meowed, then realized the blizzard had started. "Quick! get inside the apprentice den!" Echopaw said.

Orchidpaw nodded. "But wher are you going?" She cried over her shoulder, because the wind was getting louder and she had to scream to even talk normally.

"I need to get moonpaw! she's not down yet." Echopaw yelled, climbing back up the ice wall.

"Be careful!" Orchidpaw yelled, running into the apprentice den.

Lunafur flattened her ears as the storm got heavier, and she couldn't see an inch in front of her. "Varjakclaw! Varjakclaw where are you!" She yelled, trying to feel for his paw so they could both get out of the clearing and into the warrior's den.

Echopaw climbed half-way up the ice wall, trying to get a grip. The wind pushed her down, so she would have to hold on to the ice wall very fiercly in order not to fall down. She finnaly reached the top and pulled herself up, looking for moonpaw. "Moonpaw, Where are you!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Mousepaw watched Echopaw. "I have to go help!" She muttereed, trying to see through the storm. She found the wall and started up it.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 pm

[clor=black] Echopaw kept looking, but she couldn't find anything. "M-Mousepaw?" She askedm seeing a figure climbing up the ice wall. "Why did you follow me?" She asked, seeing mousepaw's ginger coat. "I can't find moonpaw. She probably is already in the apprentice den!" [/color]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Mousepaw could barely hear Echopaw. "No! I don't think so! She never came down!" She yelled, and caught up with Echopaw. She looked back down. The blizzard was getting even worse. "We need to find shelter. I don't think we'll make it back down in time!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

"All Right! I think there's a den somewhere around here!" Echopaw yelled, spotting a dark object a few feet away. "Here, Entwine your tail with mine so we don't get lost!" Echopaw yelled, entwining her tail with mousepaw's, then trying to walk against the blizzard to the den. Finnaly, echopaw reached the dark object- and she was lucky! It was the den! "Here!" Echopaw let go of mousepaw's tail as she went inside, where it was much quieter.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Mouse squinted her eyes and tried to follow Echopaw. They reached the den and she shivered, lokig out into the swirlig mass of snow. "I hope Moonpaw is okay." She whispered, shaking the remaining bits of snow off her pelt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm

"I hope so to." Echopaw replied, shaking snow off her pelt as well. "Well, At least it's warmin here, when you go deeper inside." Echopaw mewed.

Darkstar led shadowpaw into frostclan territory. Even though they were in the middle of the blizzard, they decided to cross into frostclan territory to hunt, since it was clearer and more barren on top of the ice wall. "Follow me!" Darkstar yelled.

Shadowpaw nodded and followed darkstar, but then he spotted a dark object in the snow. Since darkstar was in view, he padded over to the object, and he gasped when he saw it was a black she-cat. "Darkstar, I found a she-cat!" He yelled over his shoulder, but he didn't hear a reply, and he didn't see darkstar anymore. "I llost him." Shadowpaw realized, then turned his attention back on the she-cat. she didn't seem to be dead, but she was still. Shadowpaw then put the she-cat on his back, carrying her through the blizzard to saftey. he spotted a den, and ran inside, lieing the she-cat down.

"She smells like frostclan....." Shadowpaw realized.

"It's Night, now." Echopaw realized. "We should go to sleep, and by the morning, the blizzard should be gone."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Mousepaw nodded and frowned, her nose twitching. She thought she smelt something and frowned. She shook her head and curled into a ball, her senses still alert.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Echopaw curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Mousepaw nodded, but couldn't quite fall asleep right now. She sighed and stared at the wall. She was worried about Moonpaw.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Echopaw woke up in the morning, her eyes widening with fear. "Mousepaw, wake up!" (if she is asleep..) Echopaw said. "The blizzard is still here!" It was true. The blizzard was still strong as ever, but it was a little less hard to see in it, so they could probably make it back to camp if they tried.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Mousepaw had fallen asleep, but woke up with a start wehn Echopaw shook her. She glanced at teh entrance. "Echopaw, what about Moonpaw?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

"Maybe she found her way back." Echopaw suggested.

Shadowpaw woke up, seeing the she-cat was still sleeping. "I have to bring her back to her camp..." he muttered. as he was puting her on his back, the she-cat opened her eyes slightly. "Hu-uh? Where am I?" She asked. "I'm shadowpaw. I'm taking you back to your camp." He meowed. The she-cat fell alseep again, and shadowpaw headed out into the blizzard, careful not to drop the she-cat.

"Let's go." Echopaw said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

"Maybe she found her way back." Echopaw suggested.

Shadowpaw woke up, seeing the she-cat was still sleeping. "I have to bring her back to her camp..." he muttered. as he was puting her on his back, the she-cat opened her eyes slightly. "Hu-uh? Where am I?" She asked. "I'm shadowpaw. I'm taking you back to your camp." He meowed. The she-cat fell alseep again, and shadowpaw headed out into the blizzard, careful not to drop the she-cat.

"Let's go." Echopaw said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Mousepaw slowly nodded and followed Echopaw. The blizzard wasn't as bad now, but it was still to cold for he rto like, even in FrostClan.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

"This is the hard part." Echopaw yelled once she'd gotten to the ice wall. "Be careful when you climb down, okay?" She yelled, sliding down the ice wall.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Mousepaw nodded and slowly advanced down the wall. her paw slipped, but she regained balance quickly. She was almmost half-way down soon.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

((Okay... so BlazeClan needs to catch up now... after they do that, I'll play Riverpaw.))

Flameclaw stopped as she felt a sudden gust of wind. "It's coming!" she warned. "We won't make it in time!" Panicked, she turned to Thistletail. "We need to find somewhere to hide." Her fire-colored eyes were wide with the fear she didn't bother to conceal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next