RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Dapplestar: "Then your names are now Orchidpaw and Mintpaw. Lunafur. I know that you have only just become a warrior. A strong one at that. I think you are ready for your first apprentice... Will you be Orchidpaw's mentor?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Lunafur was taken by suprise. "Y-Yes, I will." She said.

(If varjakclaw's not mintpaw's mentor, can redstorm be? I personally don't care, so if you want, varjak can be her mentor. :3))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:27 pm

(Var wasn't her mentor anyway.)

Dapple: "Redstorm do you accept to be Mintpaw's mentor."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yes." Redstorm said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Riverpaw had just taken her first step up the wall when she heard Dapplestar announced a meeting. Her ears swiveled backwards towards him, and she called up to Moonpaw, "Come on down. We can climb after." She removed her paw from the wall and whirled around, bounding to the middle of camp and sitting down promptly. She was a little bored for the moment before the meeting started, but as soon as she heard his voice, she was eager. But her happiness turned to shock as she heard the story. Shock, and confidence. A leader who killed his own Clanmates didn't deserve to be leader, but in her opinion, Dapplestar had probably done the right thing. She looked down a little, curling her tail over her paws, but perked up again as she realized that there were apprentices being named.

As she listened, she glanced back and forth between the apprentices; she was getting ready to cheer, but it looked like Dapplestar was going to say something else, so she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Moonpaw nodded and climbed down, though it was harder to do than climb up. She sat beside riverpaw during the meeting. Moonpaw heard sharktail's name, and dug her claws into the ground, narrowing her eyes at the leader. Sharktail? Turn against them? He would never do anything like that. She almost hissed at the leader when he said that he'd killed sharktail. Her fur was standing on end, but luckily nobody noticed. When redstorm had said yes, moonpaw spoke up. "Who's going to be my mentor?" She growled, challenging the leader by lashing her tail. she headed to the front of the crowd, right below dapplestar. she then looked him in the eye. "Or did you kill them to?" Her words were like poisin.

Lunafur fur stood on end as she looked down at her sister. Why had she spoken up to the leader so harshly?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Dapplestar: "Moonpaw your tone is very aggressive, no cat is to challenge their leader like that! Hawktail will be your mentor, he is the opposite of that traitor of a mentor you used to have!" I growled.

Varjakclaw: "Lunafur, let's say dawn tomorrow we take Orchidpaw hunting?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

"Your right. He the oppisite of sharkail because hawktail and you are Murderers." Moonpaw yowled.

"Y-Yes." Lunafur said, still suprised moonpaw was being so disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Riverpaw flinched at Moonpaw's atrocious words, not knowing why she would suddenly assume that and then challenge the leader as such. "What do you think you're doing?" Riverpaw whispered, flattening her ears. She looked stressfully around at the other cats, noticing that they all had surprised faces like she did. She looked down, wondering how Moonpaw's mood could have changed so quickly...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"They're murderers. riverpaw, don't you see?" Moonpaw hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Dapplestar: "Maybe if you weren't so snarky, I wouldn't be thinking about stopping your training all together!" I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Riverpaw looked stunned, shaking her head with confusion. "How?" she asked. "Sharktail was a traitor. They killed him in self-defense."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Varjakclaw: "Lunafur.... look...." I saw a dark tabby with amber eyes, a black cat with blue eyes and a collar, a tabby with ice eyes, and Snowstar at the entrance to camp. "What's happening! Those are the cats my mother warned me about! Evil cats of the Dark Forest! What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Grizzlyclaw stepped out of te shadows, his ice blue eyes glistening.

"Attack!" Tigerstar yowled/

Snowstar jumped at dapplestar, pinning him down. "Pay back." He said, his voice chilling.

Hawktail was about to help dapplestar when grizzlyclaw jumped on him. "Time to die, brother."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Dapplestar: I gasped as Snowstar bit my scruff.

Varjakclaw: "Leader!" I screeched as he was attacked. I landed on Snowstar, biting into his scruff.

Hawkfrost: I spotted Lunafur. "What do we have here?" I smiled at her evilly. "A beautiful she cat left alone during an attack." I cooed as I pinned her down by the throat. "hmmm... I can make all your dreams come true... even the nightmares!" I bit her sruff.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Lunafur hissed and clawed hawkfrost in the face.

"You'll pay for that!" Hawkfrost hissed.

Hawktail hissed and jumped at hawkfrost, clawing at him.

"My son's doing i well, i see." Hawkfrost smirked. "But you could always learn more!" Hawkfrost then ripped hawktail's tip of the ear off.

Grizzlyclaw closed in on lunafur. "Well well..Wer'e not just dead cats now, are we?" Grizzlyclaw smirked. "And to think....You coud've joined us. Don't worry though, we've got moonpaw to replace you."

"M-Moonpaw?" Lunafur asked, trembiling with fear.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Riverpaw screeched as the cats suddenly attacked, and her eyes widened as she recognized Tigerstar. Luckily she was a light silver color and blended in with the ice; she could use that to her advantage. Quickly, she ran towards the ice wall at the back of camp, scrambling her way up with long claws. She doubted she would be followed, thanks to the color of her pelt. As soon as she reached a ledge, she scanned the clearing below for enemy cats. Immediately noticing that there was a dark tabby with blue eyes like hers attacking the deputy and a new warrior, she leaped from the ledge and aimed her full weight for his back.

((Are any of Tigerstar's sons going to be in this RP, out of curiosity?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am

Varjakclaw: I sent Snowstar tumbling down the Icewalls and jumped on Hawkfrost. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screeched and pinned him down ,
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm

((Yeah, I have one character named tigerpool, but she's appearing later in the story. :3))

Snowstar hissed as he got back up, then spotted moonpaw. He padded up to her and whispered something in her ear.

Moonpaw's eyes widened, and she suddenly dropped to the ground, her body spazzing out. as she calmed down, a gray spirit rose from her body.

((This is what moonpaw's spirit is in the dark forest. It's like if somebody killed lunafur then varjakclaw's spirit would probably be lunafur, because she'd visit him ect. but moonpaw, since she's not dead yet, she can control her spirit.))

Moonpaw closed her eyes- she was passed out.

The spirit's blue eyes popped open- It was sharktail's could've been spirit.

"Th-Thank you varjakclaw." Lunafur whispered, getting up.

Tigerstar hissed at riverpaw nd lunged at her.

((You can rp some of the cats, too, riverpaw. Wer'e all sharing them right now. :3))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Varjakclaw: "No problem." I stood and unsheathed my claws farther. "Tigerstar... how about you fight kin!" I growled.

(i'm putting V's story on DA soon, so that will make since soon!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm

((YAAAAAAY MOAR FROSTCLAN STORIES ON DAAAA~~~~~~

I'm posting snowstar's story someday. XD

And....Maybe....Hawktail's.

And i need to finish sharktail's path. XD))

The gray spirit hissed at dapplestar. ((I can only control this spirit, though.)) He then whispered in his ear. You murdered me. Now it's time to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Dapplestar: I cried a battle cry. I glared at the spirit.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

"No, Sharktail, Dapplestar's Mine!" Snowstar howled, jumping at dapplestar.

Sharktail nodded and drifted over to hawktail, his eyes glowing. "Well, Well. Look who's here...My Old mentor......" The spirit said, following with an evil laughter.

Hawktail snarled and launched himself at sharktail, unable to hit him though, he jumped right through sharktail. "Your not like the rest. " Hawktail panted. "You can't be harmed."

"You catch on quickly, hawktail." Sharktail hissed, slamming into hawktail's side.

"N-Now I can see your pain, I'm sorry!" Hawktail yowled. "I'm sorry....I never meant to get you killed......!" Hawktail admitted, tears running down his eyes. Then ran hit his head. It was raining. But along eith the rain there was snow. It was a blizzard starting.

"Retreat!" Tigerstar yowled.

Sharktail snarled at hawktail, then leaving a deep scar near his neck. Then he flew back into moonpaw's body.

The others dissapered into the forest with tigerstar.

((,Sharktaqil realy isn't evil, but his good spirit is inn one of amberleaf's kit's body, so when he appears out of moonpaw's body he is evil. :( ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Dapplestar: "Moonpaw?" I asked...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm

((So I take it Hawkfrost suffered absolutely no effects of any of the attacks? ._.))

Riverpaw leaped off of Hawkfrost, pushing off of his back and growling. She was only an apprentice; there was no way she could take on a leader, especially from the Dark Forest! But if she let herself look intimidated, she wouldn't even look like a warrior. But then, suddenly, Tigersar yowled, "Retreat!" The young silver apprentice growled after the cats that sped out of the clearing, nipping at the heels of one that was especially small and may have just been an apprentice like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next