RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Of course, Riverpaw was never really asleep. She stayed still for a moment, then replied, "What is it?" She shook her head, looking drowsily at Echopaw. She was only a little fatigued, but not enough to fall asleep. Her tail swept off of her nose and onto the ground behind her, brushing Echopaw along the way.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Will you come with me to the dirt place? I'm scared to go out into the woods alone." Echopaw asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Riverpaw looked startled for a moment. "What?" Then she sighed. "Okay." She stood up, walking quietly out of the den and waiting for Echopaw to follow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Echopaw followed her into the forest. One she had reached the dirt-place. she stopped. "Riverpaw, I didn't come out here to use the dirt-place. I need to talk to you." Echopaw whispered. "I need to meet someone from darkclan here."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Riverpaw took a step back in surprise, and her ears flattened. "Why?" she whispered, narrowing her blue eyes. Her fur was bristling. "Whatever you're doing, you know it's against the warrior code! You can't be a warrior if you do that!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Echopaw looked at riverpaw and was about to speak when the bushes beside her rustled.

A light brown tabby tom stepped out of the shadows, his ice blue eyes glowing. He narrowed his eyes at riverpaw. "Does she know yet?"

"Not yet. Can i have a moment alone with her?" Echopaw asked.

The tom nodded, then dissapered into the forest.

"Riverpaw. That tom thinks i'm leaving my clan to join darkclan, But the truth is is that i got a message from starclan. " Echopaw whispered. "It said to get into my enemy's brain, and we would surely win the battle. Darkclan is planning something horrible, riverpaw." She said, her whiskers twitching with fear that the tom would hear her. "I need to pretend to be with darkclan, just maybe for a moon so i can figure out what's going on. I need you to tell dapplestar of this." She said. "I would've told him myself, but he seemed troubled at the clan meeting, and i didn't want to bother him."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Riverpaw's ears perked. She looked a bit dazed as she thought about it all, and then she asked, "Are you sure?" But then she shook her head, and then replied, "OK, I'll tell him that." She swished her tail, and then dipped her head in a silent 'be careful.' She took a few steps backwards before turning and running back to camp, determined to get this message to Dapplestar -- now, since she didn't want to forget. She figured he was still awake, anyway. As she slipped back into camp, she scented the air, and cautiously followed his scent. "Dapplestar?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Echopaw watched her go, then turned to see the tom standing behind her. "Is she gone?"

"Yes. She was devestated when i told her, but i just had to leave frostclan." Echopaw lied.

The tom nodded and lead her to darkclan.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Dapplestar: I lay in my den, not daring to sleep, I would take a swim in the stream later. I heard Riverpaw. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"Um... I don't mean to bother you, but..." Riverpaw began, "it's about Echopaw." She told the story about the dream and how Echopaw needed to pretend to be in DarkClan for a while, and that she was definitely coming back. "That's how she said it, at least," she mewed rather stressfully.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm

((Moonpaw needs something to happen to her, to. :( SO TIME FOR SOME RANDOM DREAM TIME! XD))

**Moonpaw's Dream**

"Hello?" Moonpaw called out. She was in a dark, dark forest. "Hello?!" She yelled even louder. Suddenly, a tabby tom appeared in front of her, causing moonpaw to jump back in suprise. "Who are you?"

"I am grizzlyclaw." The tom replied, his ice blue eyse glowing.

"What are you doing in this dark forest? Are you apart of starclan?"

"Far from it."

Moonpaw's eyes narrowed. "Your apart...Of the dark forest?"

"That's where you are now, my dear." The tom smiled.

"Wait, Why are you here...with me?" moonpaw asked, suddenlu frightened.

"No need to worry,moonpaw." Grizzlyclaw meowed. "Your safe here, with me. I'd never hurt you. "

"But...Why am I here?" Moonpaw asked again.

"Your here...." Grizzlycxlaw leaned towards her. "Because we want you to join us."

**end**
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Dapplestar: "OK, when we go to battle I'll tell my Clan not to attack her."

Varjakclaw: "Our vigil is over." I said as the sun peaked over the trees
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 am

"Finnaly." She said, relieved it was over since she was minutes away from falling asleep. "I'm going to the warrior's den to lie down."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

Varjakclaw: "Me too... I'm tired... I might fall asleep on my paws!" I raced to the den to find two new piles of moss that an apprentice put down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

((I wish something would happen to me Excited I should try more to make stuff happen but I have no ideas :P

Oh, and a couple of things with the allegiances: Leafpool's apprentice is called Jayfeather, not "Grayfeather." And also, are you planning to add me to the list? Hai There))

Riverpaw was watching the sunrise wistfully from in front of the apprentices' den, enjoying the soft blues and yellows of the morning sky. She yawned slightly, the morning's mist seeping into her fur, and shook herself off so she wouldn't get too cold. The silver she-cat suddenly realized an empty feeling... it was probably because Echopaw was gone. She didn't really like feeling like this but at least there were other apprentices to keep her company. She glanced over to the warriors who had kept her vigil, and bowed her head slightly in case they looked over.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 am

((No, Jayfeather's not in this rp. That cat that's name is grayfeather is varjak's character, but sadly she died. :(

Lol okay i'll put you on there. Also, I need to update it, because Alot of cats are dead or warriors now. XD))

Lunafur smiled with warmth at varjakclaw. she loved him so much.

Moonpaw glared at riverpaw. "You miss echopaw too, huh?" She asked supprisingly. Moonpaw wasn't all that bad...sometimes. It just took alot to be friends with her, and after sharktail left, she had been empty of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

Varjakpaw: I fell asleep.

(can Hawktail come in and talk with Dapple? DAPPLE HAS A BORED!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 am

((Ah! Okay. I was confused because it said Grayfeather, which sounds like Jayfeather, was blind...))

Riverpaw nodded silently, but was glad that at least the morning would always be there to greet them. She sighed very deeply, letting the sun shine directly on her face and turn her silver fur to white for just a moment before looking down again. Then she stood up, looking around at the camp. "Look how the sunlight reflects off of all the frost!" she breathed to Moonpaw.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 am

((:3))

Hawktail wondered around until he was in dapplestar's den. He yawned loudly, then looked at dapplestar. "Alright, It's time to announce the deputy." He said, his paws shuffiling with tiredness. He would'nt tell dapplestar, but he had also been haunted in his dreams, but not by a dead cat- He had nightmares of what he'd done to sharktail.

"It's the begining of leaf-bare!" Moonpaw meowed. Normally some cats would say it with sadness or dissapointment, but moonpaw was excited. She loved the snow, and the others always thought it was weird.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Riverpaw's ears pricked with excitement; it might be easier to hunt if she could blend in! She wasn't looking forward to sickness and being wet with snow, but she was looking forward to the beauty of the land in leaf-bare. She smiled at Moonpaw, swishing her tail contentedly, and then looked up towards the top of the ice walls. "I bet if we climb up there, it will look awesome," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 pm

((Hey i'm changing echopaw's looks. She is now a light gray tabby she cat with bright blue eyes. ))

Moonpaw nodded and sank her claws into the ice, pulling herself up the walll. "It's suprisingly not that hard, riverpaw." She called once she'd reach the top.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Dapplestar: I sighed. "Yeah... you're right." I walked out of my den and jumped on the Ice Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Ice Rock for a Clan meeting!" I watched most of the cats come down. "Yesterday the rogues attacked Hawktail and me. Sharktail turned against us and tried to kill me... in return I killed him..." I glared. "That is why I am leader... and Hawktail is my deputy. Hawktail is a noble cat, worthy of being deputy... and then leader."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 pm

((i forgot what do deputy's do when they are announced deputy? lol))
Amberleaf gazed into space. Redstorm had told her yesterday what had happened, and amberleaf was devestated.

((Also icefur's kits into apprentice))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Dapplestar: "Also Icefur's kits are old enough to be apprenticed. Leafpool, I know grieve over Greyfeather's death... but you must get and apprentice. That's why Mothkit will be your apprentice. Mothpaw, do you accept?"

Mothpaw: "Yes I do."

Dapplestar: "Good. Orchidkit, Mintkit, do you think you are ready for being apprentices?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Leafpool nodded.

"Yes." Orchidkit said, her pink eyes glowing with pride as she puffed out her chest.

"Yes." Mintkit mewed.

Icefur watched her kits proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next