RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 am

"...Do you know wich cat will get it first?" Leafpool breathed, her heart pounding in her chest.

Echopaw coughed, her throat hurting. She had been out with hawktail all day, but when hawktail went to take a nap, she went on a patrol with other warriors. Now, after she had had a busy day, she was resting, but she kept coughing constantly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Greyfeather: "Don't know. But soon. Red cough will take not only one life. But many."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Leafpool pricked her ears as she heard cats in the warrior den coughing. "Oh no...The prophecy has begun." She said, her voice aching. Without telling Grayfeather about the prophecy, she darted into the forest, into the rain.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Greyfeather: I hurtled myself into Leafpool's den, chewing and spitting out random herbs and mixing them together. StarClan give me the right herbs!!! I screamed in my mind.
Juniper berries- stomach ache
Poppy seeds- drowsiness
Burdock root- rat bites
Death berries- death
Mouse bile- aching bones.
I smiled evilly, wrapped the poultice in an oak leaf and ran into the rainy camp. "Snowstar! Snowstar!" I called into the den.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 pm

(( o.o Oh my gosh grayfeather is an evil kitteh. XD))

Snowstar blinked awake. "What is it, Grayfeather?" He asked, drowsy and groggy.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

(Hee hee hee TEEHEE!)

Greyfeather: "Um... a new disease called Red Cough is going around. I know that you have only 3 lives left, eh? I've come with a poultice to protect you from Red Cough. It's for you only, now eat up." I pushed the bundle towards him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

((...:D ))

"Acctualy, I have four, But that's almost 3, Now isn't it?" Snowstar smiled brightly and sniffed at the bundle before chewing it. "This...This taste...Ew...." Snowstar spit the juice out, as his face turned red. "What did you give me!??!?" He cried, his head going back as his throat closed up.

((Do you want snowstar to remember grayfeather giving him that when he loses a life, or no? ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

(No, some other time way later when Greyfeather dies WAY LATER she will admit it :3)

Greyfeather: "You do not need to know!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

((..Okay. :3 ))

Snowstar reered back, falling to the ground as he fell into starclan's hands.

Snowstar looked around. It was a dark meadow, and he saw cats with stars in their fur. A broud cat stepped forward, and snowstar reqinised him as Dogstar, The previous leader of frostclan. "You've lost another life, Snowstar. You will join Starclan soon, and Dappleclaw will take your place." He said, then stepping back, another cat stepping forward. Snowstar reqonised the she-cat as Pinkstep, the former deputy of frostclan that got killed in battle. "Beware, Snowstar. There is a traitor among the clans, four, to be exact." She said, also stepping back. Snowstar saw a white tom in the back, looking a little bit like a ghost. It was him, his six lives in starclan. Three more lives, and he would be in that body.

Snowstar awoke, his mind whirling. He sat up, and saw grayfeather. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Greyfeather: I smiled. "Seeing if you wanted any prey, I was waiting until you woke up."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Snowstar blinked, his mind still whirling. "Er- Yes, That'd be alright." He hadn't noticed, but he was starving.

Icefur blinked, her belly full with kits. "Grayfeather!" She called, in pain. "I think i'm having my kits!" She caleld from the nursery. She would've called for leafpool, if she'd seen her. "Help!" Icefur went through pain.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Greyfeather: I ran back to the med cat den and grabbed a bundle of poppy seeds and borage. I ran back to Icefur. "Eat the poppy seeds and borage and push."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm

((Tell me what your kit looks like so i can put it! :3 ))

Icefur nodded and chewed them quickly. Soon, Two kittens appeared beside her. Icefur licked at them furosiciously before feeling pain again- there were more kittens to go.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm

(She is a pretty golden she cat with white bangs, ear tips, tail tip, paws, and chest, brown speckles on her flank.)

Greyfeather: "Good, keep going." I began licking one kit.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Icefur nodded and wailed in pain as two more kits appeared beside her. She sighed, relieved it was over, and began licking the kits.

"Icefur!" Stormpelt meowed as he padded inside the nursery. "What are their names!?!? They're so beautiful!" Stormpelt proudly looked down at his kits.

Icefur smiled brightly, and looked at a pretty golden she cat with white bangs, ear tips, tail tip, paws, and chest, and brown speckles on her flank. "That's Mothkit." She smiled and licked her kit on the head. Then icefur turned to A pretty cream calico, with the most beautiful pink eyes. "Orchidkit." She said, her eyes filled with warmth as she licked the kit on the head. "Mintkit." She said as she saw a Dark brown she-cat with cream underbelly, paws, muzzle, and tip of tail. Her bangs were ice blue, along with her eyes, and other marks on her body. "Lillykit." She said, looking at her last kit, wich was cream and blue.

Stormpelt's eyes were filled with love and warmth. "Their all girls." He mused, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:12 pm

(Oh yeah, Mothkit has purple eyes.)

Mothkit: I wriggled around

Greyfeather: I purred, saving lives and losing lives.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Leafpool came back into the camp, herbs in her mouth. "Grayfeather!" She yelled, her voice a little muffled since she had herbs in her mouth. Leafpool padded up to her kin, her eyes shining. "You've helped a she-cat give kits!" She mused, proudness in her eyes.

"Leafpool! Your back!" Snowstar said, running out of his den, jumping gracefully off the highrock. "I need to talk to you!"

Orchidkit wriggled beside her sister, smelling the warm smell of mothkit. She blinked open her pink eyes.

"Orchidkit! You've opened your eyes early!" Icefur said, licking her daughter.

Mintkit opened her eyes as well, as did Lillykit.

"Open your eyes, Mothkit!" Icefur said, wanting her precious daughter to open her beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Mothkit: Just give me time. I thought.

Dappleclaw: I walked over to the kits.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 pm

"Just give her time." Stormpelt said, sitting down beside mothkit, licking her on the head, his eyes filled with love.

Icefur sighed and nodded, putting her head on her paws.

Orchidkit snuggled beside her mother, feeling her warmth.

Mintkit did the same, as did lillykit.

Leafpool nodded and followed snowstar into his den. "What is it, Leader?" Leafpool asked.

"I've had a message from starclan." Snowstar said, his whiskers twitching.

"What was the message?" Leafpool asked, pricking her ears.

"There are traitors among the clans, four to be exact." Snowstar said. "From now on, when you get herbs, i want you and grayfeather to take a warrior with you." Snowstar said.

Leafpool nodded. "I'm going to get herbs for icefur now, She just had her kits. Who should I take with me?"

"Brackenstorm." Snowstar said.

Leafpool nodded and went to tell brackenstorm. Brackenstorm smiled and went alongside her into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Greyfeather: I followed them, glancing back st the new kits. I coughed and coughed as I padded along. I wheezed and coughed. I fell in a fit of coughing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Leafpool turned around swiftly and ran to where grayfeather was. "Grayfeather, Your sick. You can stay here and rest, if you want. If you go with us, you'll just get sicker." Leafpool's fur was already soaked. "You've had a big day. You've helped a queen have kits. Just rest, okay?" Leafpool said, licking her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Greyfeather: I coughed. I threw up. "Red...cough..." I choked out. "No......cure... I'm..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Leafpool's eyes widened. "No...No, You can't leave me!" Leafpool said, choking back her tears.

"Leafpool, Is everything alright?" Brackenstorm called.

"Yes! Just leave!" Leafpool called, trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Greyfeather: I choked again. "I... I... made Snowstar lose a life... I fed him deathberries... Mothkit will take my place as your apprentice..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Leafpool's eyes widened. "Why did you feed him deathberries?" She Cried in a hushed voice, so nobody could hear her except for grayfeather. "Yes. I will take mothkit as my next apprentice, after all, She is as well as you my kin." Leafpool's gaze saddened at hollyleaf's daughter, Icefur. "I have a secret to tell you as well." Leafpool whispered. "Lunapaw, Echopaw, Moonpaw and Another tom named skypaw are my children. I lied, so that i could be a medicine cat as well." Leafpool said, her eyes filled with dread. "And the worst part is, Moonpaw and echopaw are daughters of scourge. Lunapaw and skypaw are daughters of crowfeather, your kin." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next