RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 pm

"Sharktail, What do you have to say for yourself?" Snowstar growled.

"I may not have saved them, But who could blame me for wanting to do so?" Sharktail replied, calmly. " But, I should In fact be a warrior, because I am the best hunter in this clan. Today, I caught ten fresh, juicy peices of prey."

Snowstar nodded slowly. "And you have. But you must not lie again, Sharktail. Or i will not be so quick to trust you." He said sternly.

Sharktail nodded.

"Very well then. Dappleclaw, Can you take varjakpaw and lunapaw out for battle training?" Snowstar asked. "Sure, they are injured, But i fear that Darkclan will start a battle soon. And it will take them one step closer to being a warrior." Snowstar meowed.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Varjakpaw: I snarled at Sharktail.

Dappleclaw: I nodded, and led the apprentices into the training hollow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Sharktail glared codly at the tom before turning to redpaw.

"Ignore him." Lunapaw whispered into varjakpaw's ear. "He's a no good flea-brain."
"So, what are we going to learn about?" Lunapaw asked, turning to dappleclaw.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Dappleclaw: "Our own personal fighting moves. Now, Varjakpaw, teach me that move you used on Blood's rogues."

(BTW, Moving-Circles look like what Weed's alpha move looks like on GDW)

Varjakpaw: In...two...three...four.... Out...two...three...four... Slow Time. I curled into a ball and unleashed the electric energy at Dappleclaw, bowling him over again and again. He fell like a mere kit.

Dappleclaw: "You can kill me if you don't get off!" I hissed.

Varjakpaw: "You told me to show you." I smiled and took my place by Lunapaw.

Dappleclaw: "Your turn, Lunapaw."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

((KAY.))

Lunapaw nodded, and crouched down, focusing her mind on the enemy. She then jumped up, did a front-flip in the air, and landed square on dappleclaw's shoudler's biting gently on his neck, reminding herself that this was not a real enemy.

Moonkit looked up at snowstar, who had visited the nursery. "When will we be apprentices?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"When dappleclaw gets back." Snowstar smiled warmly at his daughter and licked her on the nose.

"Ew!" Moonkit jumped back.

Echokit laughed.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Dappleclaw: I shook her off with ease. "Nice. Work on the hesitation in the air, it gives enemies time to dodge."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Lunapaw dipped her head.

"They're taking to long- Can we become apprentices now?" Echokit whined.

"..Well....Alright." Snowstar smiled and jumped onto the highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a clan meeting." Snowstar yowled.

Hawtail looked around. "Dappleclaw's back so soon?" He asked.

"Well, No. But it's just apprentices. It's not becoming a warrior." Snowstar pointed out.

"That's still an honorbale event!" Sharktail hissed.

"I am leader, you will do what I say." Snowstar hissed back, his hackles raised.

"Stop fighting!" Leafpool growled.

"Yeah." Amberpaw agreed.

"Moonkit, Echokit, Step forward."

They nodded and stepped forward.

"From this moment on, you will be known as moonpaw. Your mentor shall be Sharktail." Snowstar touched noses with her. "Echokit, From this moment on you will be known as Echopaw, and your mentor will be Hawktail." Snowstar smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Varjakpaw: I heard the yowls of the leader announcing the apprentices. "No! Sharktail can't be Moonpaw's mentor! It's...he's... why? Why does Snowstar trust him so?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Lunapaw heard it as well, and she closed her eyes. She didn't want her sister to get hurt. "It's because sharktail Is Snowstar's Brother, My Uncle." She sighed. She hated the tom.

Shartail dipped his head and touched noses with his new apprentice, His eyes filled with pride and ambition. He would train moonpaw to be a strong, Blood thirsty warrior.

Hawtail smiled lightly at Echopaw and touched noses with her. He would teach the young she-cat to be a loyal, Strong warrior.

"So many new apprentices..." Leafpool whispered. She then gazed at grayfeather, Her kin. After all, her father was jayfeather, leafpool's son.

((Ew, i just reazlized leafpool is a grandma, but she's young. XD))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

(LOLLLL)

Varjakpaw: "We're twice more loyal than Sharktail... don't tell anyone but he reminds me of... the legendary Tigerstar..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 am

"Yes....He does..." Lunapaw whispered.

Sharktail headed to the ice cave where dappleclaw was.

"Hello!" Moonpaw told her sister and varjakpaw.

Sharktail ignored them. "Moonpaw, Pretend I'm A fierce Darkclan warrior, About to kill you." Sharktail growled.

"That's not hard to do." Lunapaw whispered to Varjakpaw.

Moonpaw nodded and lunged at sharktail, batting his tail.

Sharktail growled and batted moonpaw away.

Moonpaw growled and jumped on sharktail's back.

"Good. Now let's try with claws." Sharktail said, unsheathing his claws.

"Snowstar won't approve of that!" Lunapaw argued, but her sister was already unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 am

Dappleclaw: "Sharktail! Mentors teach with sheathed claws! I will report this to Snowstar, lets hope he puts you where you belong, back-stabber!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 am

Sharktail Ignored Dappleclaw. "Fine." He breathed, sheathing his claws. "But Moonpaw will Unsheath her claws to fight me. " Sharktail meowed. "Besides, if she hurts anyone it will be me." He said.

Lunapaw sighed. There was no arguing with him. "Let's just let moonpaw unsheath her claws. I hope that bee-brain gets hurt." Lunapaw whispered in varjakpaw's ear.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Dappleclaw: I ignored her comment. "Sharktail, she will not! Moonpaw will fight sheathed! Lunapaw, Varjakpaw, go tell Snowstar! Now!" I glared at Sharktail. "I hope he takes away your apprentice! I will find a way to expose your evilness!"

Varjakpaw: "c'mon Lunapaw, let's tell Snowstar!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Moonpaw sheathed her claws, her fur bristling. Dappleclaw ruined all the fun!

Lunapaw nodded and followed varjakpaw. When she got inside the camp, she ran up to snowstar. "Sharktail is trying to teach moonpaw to unsheath her claws when training!" She meowed.

Snowstar looked at her, taken by suprise.

Sharktail rolled his eyes. "Dappleclaw, Your to paranoid." He sighed before dissapering into the camp.

"Is this true?" Snowstar asked as sharktail came in the camp.

"Yes." Sharktail said, obviously untouched. he didn't care about what the leader knew.

Snowstar shook his head. "Sharktail, your a new warrior. Your lucky for me to give you apprentice, and the only reason i trust you so much is because you are my younger brother. You know you are not supposed to unsheath your claws during battle training, and for this you will stay in the camp for a day, only doing apprentice duties." Snowstar scolded.

Sharktail lashed his tail. "Okay." He said, glaring at varjakpaw and lunapaw before walking out of the den.

"Your not taking his apprentice away?" Lunapaw asked, outraged.

"Of course not." Snowstar meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Dappleclaw: I strode into th clearing. "Snowstar, he may be your brother... but he has horrible thoughts... sooner or later he will hurt Moonpaw."

(BTW, 2 new chapters of Dapplestar are up, 4 & 5)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm

"How do you know!?!?" Snowstar snapped, baring his teeth, his eyes blazing. Then he calmed down. "I am sorry. I care deeply for my brother, since our mother died..." Snowstar sighed, and blinked away his tears. "Sharktail will be moonpaw's mentor. I trust him. Now leave." Snowstar meowed, returning to his den and curling up.

Lunapaw sighed. "When will he learn.." She whispered. She didn't understand why snowstar didn't believe dappleclaw.

((yes. I have read them. I like Wolffrost. Lol, now i know why you spell it: wolf-frost. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:43 pm

(lawl.)

Varjakpaw: "Snowstar is making a terrible mistake." I mumbled to Lunapaw.

Dappleclaw: My eyes narrowed. "When I become leader, I'll put him in his place!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm

(reply?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 am

Lunapaw nodded slowly. "...That's acctualy as suprise- If you'd think anyone was a traitor, I'd be hawktail. After all, His father was tigerstar...." Lunapaw laughed nervously. She had no idea why she said that, but when she was scared, she got nervous.

Hawktail overheard, but realized that lunapaw was just kidding. He lashed his tail anyways, though. The last time he had been accused of being a traitor was when he was an apprentice. Hawkatil sighed heavily and padded into the warriors den, falling asleep. He dreamed of his brother and sister, and of his mother.

Leafpool silently watched hawktail. She herself was tired, it was getting late, and it had begun to rain. But her clan-mates needed her, and she wouldn't let them down. Leafpool felt her fur get wet as she walked into the medicine den.

Snowstar heard dappleclaw, and lashed his tail. "You won't become leader for a long time, then." He though angrily. He did not want sharktail to get hurt.

Sharktail looked at moonpaw. "Now, where were we?" He asked.

"Arn't you supposed to be in camp?" Moonpaw asked, her eyse innocent.

"Yes, but don't you want to be trained?" Sharktail snapped, suddenly feeling guilty for his harsh tone.

Moonpaw nodded. "Alright. What will you teach me?" She asked.

"This battle move, that a great warrior once showed me." Sharktail said, his claws sheathed. Now, you have to move quickly, and grab your oppentet's hind leg, and it will knock them down." Sharktail said, doing the move on moonpaw quickly.

Moonpaw got on her four paws. "That was awesome!" She cried, her eyes litting up. "Try it on me" Sharktail said. moonpaw nodded, and did it on her mentor swiftly, and he fell down. "good." Sharktail mused, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am

Greyfeather: I woke up as my Grandmother made her way into the medicine cat clearing. It had been a few hours since the battle. "I had a dream..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear. "It's moral was that a new Star shall rise with a new Claw.... now put names infront of those.... Dapplestar." I smiled. "And think of the outsider apprentice. Varjakclaw, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 am

Leafpool pricked her ears. "Yes...." She whispered, her eyes clouded. "You know, you remind me so much of jayfeather it hurts." Leafpool suddenly remembered jayfeather rejecting her, becoming the new medicine cat in her place. Leafpool snapped awake and she thought more of the things grayfeather said. "Of course, dappleclaw will be leader soon. But....Snowstar has many more lives to go...,.Unless..." Leafpool paused. "Unless he dies unexpectantly."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 am

Greyfeather: I can't lie to her... there is so much I need to say about my dream! So much I'm keeping from her! I thought. "Black-cough!" I suddenly blurted out. "Black-cough! Green-cough! Black-cough! Green-cough! Both together in one cat! Red-cough! A new disease called red-cough!" I yowled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

Leafpool flattened her ears, her eyes wide with horror. "Red cough?" She asked. "Is there a cure!??!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 am

Greyfeather: "no... even if there is.... it's not here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next