RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Greyfeather: I didn't acknowledge what she said, I looked up at the black clouds. "Jayfeather... have you come to light my pah to StarClan..." I saw the see-through blind tabby fall next to me. Oh my daughter... you did right... Your mother is proud of you... "Who is my mother?" I whispered faintly to him. Cinderheart... she is waiting for you in StarClan... come now... And I followed him to StarClan.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

((AWESOME! I LOVE CINDERXJAY! XD XD XD ))

Leafpool dug her face into grayfeather's fur, and then walked away, her gaze saddened deeply. There would be many deaths, and their was nothing she could do about it. Leafpool suddenly coughed, her eyes widening in horror. She ran into the nursery, to icefur. "Icefur, When Mothkit's eyes open up, I am going to train her as an apprentice six moons early." She said, frightened.

"What? She needs milk still!" Icefur argued.

"It is for the clan's sake, Icefur. I am dieing, and I need an apprentice. She will be a medicine cat by the time she's an apprentice, and take orchidkit as her apprentice." Leafpool saw the disagreement in icefur's eyes. "Please...Believe me....." She gulped. "..Grayfeather has already died of the disease, that is causing this trouble. She would have wanted it." Leafpool choked.

Icefur nodded hesitantly. "As you wish, leafpool." Icefur said sadly. Her father was also jayfeather, but her mother was not cinderheart, but briarlight. "Starclan welcomes her."

Leafpool dipped her head, and walked slowly back to grayfeather's body, this time with icefur, to mourn the greatly appreciated medicine cat apprentice.

((Aw, how sad. :( ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Mothkit: It is time... I opened my eyes, not seeing my mother... but the den wall. "Icefur?" I whimpered. I repeated the word that suddenly broke into desperate yowling.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Icefur's head snapped up, and she gave grayfeather's body one last lick before running into the nursery. "Mothkit? Mothkit! You've opened your eyes!" Icefur began licking her daughter's head.

Leafpool stayed with grayfeather a few more seconds, then buried her inside the medicine den, where she would've probably wanted to be. She couldn't tell snowstar about her death, Snowstar might remember her giving him the deathberries, and get terribly mad. No, she would say that grayfeather had been killed by a rouge, and she had fought until her last breath. She couldn't tell the clan about red-cough yet. Leafpool then padded into the nursery, looking at mothkit.

"Please, not yet leafpool. wait until tommorow, Please." Icefur begged.

"Yes, Of course, Icefur." Leafpool said. "I will let her stay in the nursery for one more day."

Icefur nodded. "You here that, mothkit? Today's going to be Your Day, my precious one." Icefur curled up beside mothkit and rested her head gently in her kit's fur.

((AWWWWWWW. :3 Oh yeah, and please don't let her name be mothwing, because in the books, hawkfrost's sister is a medicine cat named mothwing, and she kind of looks like mothkit. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 pm

(Yes, I know about Mothwing. It's gonna be Mothfrost.)

Mothkit: "Icefur, what's a medicine cat?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:29 am

((Okay. Kind of like moonfrost's name. XD ))

"Mothkit, Medicine cats are very, very important clan members. They help the cats they love, and help the clan survive." Icefur purred. she then licked mothkit on the head again, warmth and love in her eyes.

Moonpaw lunged at sharktail, only to get batted away.

"You have to suprise your opponet! Not jump at them from head on!" Sharktail instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Mothkit: "But when do I start my Warrior training?"

Dappleclaw: I sneered at Sharktail. Untrustworthy rogue! When I'm leader, you'll pay! I screamed in my mind. "Sharktail! You are to stay in camp! You must stay there as your leader tells you!!!" I hissed. "I'm going to report you to Snowstar!!!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm

"Mothkit, your going to be a medicine cat, not a warrior." Icefur mewed.

Sharktail whipped his head around. "I am in the camp, if you haven't noticed." He hissed. It was true. The fighting ice-cave was located inside the camp. "So just go away." He growled, his eyes sparking with annoyance.

Moonpaw growled. "Yeah, Dapplekit." She hissed. "You act like snowstar's your father, and you tell him every little thing." She scoffed.

Sharktail felt a purr rumble in his throat. he was proud of his apprentice. "Follow my instructions." He said.

Moonpaw nodded and jumped at sharktail, hooking her paws against his hind leg, pulling his weight down until he fell to the floor.

"Nice work!" Sharktail mused. "Now, I have to go now, as dappleclaw says." He shot dappleclaw a glare and stalked off, but before stopping beside dappleclaw. "Who could blame me for wanting to train my apprentice?" He whispered codly in his ear as he dissapered into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Dappleclaw: "Moonpaw, never call your elders names! You must respect your deputy.

Varjakpaw: "Sharktail is too....too...." I stumbled to Lunapaw. "too... Tigerstar-ish..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hmmph." Moonpaw muttered, stalking off from dappleclaw.

"Yes, he might remind you of tigerstar, but sharktail is a brave, loyal warrior. He might be ambitous, but he would do nothing to hurt his clan." amberpaw argued, over hearing the apprentice's conversation.

Lunapaw hesitated, but then nodded. "I guess...." She said, even though she didn't entirely agree with the apprentice.

Sharktail stalked into the camp, shooting varjakpaw a glare.

"Sh-sharktail!" Amberpaw smiled brightly at the tom.

"Amberpaw." Sharktail purred, rubbing against the she-cat before walking into the leader's den.

"hhmmmph. She just says that because she likes him." Lunapaw whispered to varjakpaw when amberpaw left with her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Varjakpaw: "I don't like him." I snorted
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

"Me neither." Lunapaw sighed.

A loud yowl rose from the middle of the camp. "You think you can just come into OUR camp and attempt to steal our kits!?!?!" Sharktail screeched.

"No!" A gray and white tom said. "I was just-"

"Just what?" Redpaw snarled.

"What is going on?" Snowstar yowled from the top of the highrock.

"This tom tryed to still Our kits." Icefur yowled.

"No, I was trying to save them! A badger got into the forest and I-"

"Who are you, exactly?" Snowstar said, baring his teeth.

"I am Skypaw, Of Oceanclan." The tom said.

((Yay, new clan!

Leader: ....(varjak want to be leader?)

Deputy: Oceanshell (me)

Warriors:\ (i'll think of some later)

))

"...There is no such clan." Snowstar said.

Skypaw nodded. "Yes there is. We hid for a long period of time, because we feared there would still be hurricanes and earthquakes in the forest. But we came back, to join you. We are the new riverclan, Snowstar."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 pm

(MAH NEW LEADER'S NAME SHALL BE POLLENSTAR!)

Dappleclaw: I loomed over Skypaw. "And you can just waltz into our Clan an pad into our nursery?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 pm

"I was chasing a badger when it got into the nursery. I chased it away before anyone noticed, but then one of the queens saw me and thought i was trying to steal a kit." Skypaw said, not afraid of the tom.

"I believe him." Redpaw finnaly mewed.

"So do I." Amberpaw agreed.

Sharktail hesitated, then nodded.

"That's a lie!" Hawktail argued.

"Silence." Snowstar lashed his tail. "Skypaw, take me to your clan. I would like to speak to your leader."

Skypaw nodded. "Just you, though." Skypaw said, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Dappleclaw: "Varjakpaw, Shadow-walk behind them." I breathed in his ear.

Varjakpaw: "Yes sir." I slowly turned into a shadow.

Pollenstar: "Jalal-feather, when will Skypaw return?"
(Jalal-feather looks just like Varjakpaw put he has one white paw, he is an elder because he is slowly losing his sense of smell.)

Jalal-feather: "I do not know."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm

" I will be taking an apprentice with me." Snowstar told skypaw.

Skypaw hesitated, then nodded. "Just as long as it's not a strong, powerful group of warriors that might raid our territory." He said.

Snowstar nodded. "Of course not." He said, signiling with his tail for lunapaw to follow.

Lunapaw followed her father.

Skypaw lead the (three..Sneaky varjakpaw. XD) Two into a part of the forest snowstar and lunapaw hadn't seen before. "Here is oceanclan." He said, leading them into the camp. "Pollenstar! I'm back!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Pollenstar: "I ordered only the leader. Not three cats." I stared at the 2 cats. "One leader. 2 apprentices. Two too many."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm

"No one blames them for being suspictious." A calico tom said.

"Oceanshell!" Skypaw said, suprised to see the deputy along with the leader with another clan.

"Pollenstar." Oceanshell dipped his head to the leader. He didn't realy like pollenstar, but his father, who had once been a powerful leader, made oceanshell deputy. he was a loyal cat.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Pollenstar: "Skypaw. You brought three cats!
(He can see Varjakpaw, but no one else can)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 am

"Huh? Three cats?" Skypaw looked confused. "Leader, I only brought two cats."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Pollenstar: "The white-leader. The ginger apprentice. And the blue apprentice."

Jalal-Feather: I saw the third apprentice too. "Varjak-kit?" I whispered. "It is my Varjak-kit." I looked him in the eyes.

Varjakpaw: I pressed against Lunapaw to let her know I was here.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

"What are you talking about, Pollenstar? There is no blue apprentice here." Skypaw said, looking around, confused.

"I see him as well." Oceanshell looked into the tom's eyes. "Varjakpaw."

((Oceanshell is magical like magicalness. He is related to varjak, but he doesn't know it. :3 ))

Lunapaw felt varjakpaw beside her. "Varjakpaw" She murmered.

Snowstar's eyes glittered. "Pollenstar, your apprentice has called me here. But what for, I ask?" He hissed, ignoring the other's comments about varjakpaw.

Skypaw whipped his head around. "Bagers invaded our territory, so we were forced to move. I lead you here, because we want part of your territory." He hissed.

"Skypaw is right. We want a piece of your territory, and in return, we will be your allies." Oceanshell said. "Darkclan is Planning an attack. If you don't agree to our offer, than deaths will be on your paws, snowstar. " He said, then looked at pollenstar. "Isn't that right, leader?"

"No! You have to say no! Those fish-breathed traitors!" Lunapaw growled to snowstar.

Snowstar looked like he was in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Varjakpaw: I had to stay invisible! I breathed in...two...three...four.... out...two...three...four... I made a moving circle. I lashed at Oceanshell.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:50 am

Oceanshell hissed in rage and batted varjakpaw between the ears.

"Stop!" Snowstar yowled. "I will give you my side of the river." He said, looking at his paws.

Oceanshell backed away from varjakpaw, and sat down. "You will not regret it, Snowstar." He meowed.

Snowstar dipped his head and lead the others out of their camp.

"Why did you do that!??! Varjakpaw and Me Could've beat them!" Lunapaw hissed.

"We were in their camp. Every warrior would've fought, and most likely, you two would've got terribly injured." Snowstar meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 am

Varjakpaw: I reappeared. "No!!!! Not our side of the river! Our Clan is larger anyway!"

Jalalfeather: "Varjak-kit is right, Pollenstar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next