RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Dapplestar: "Should Moonpaw also be a Warrior?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

[/color=black] Hawktail looked at dapplestar. "No. Not yet." He whispered. "She was Sharktail's apprentice, was she not? How do you know if she's loyal to frostclan?" [/color]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Dapplestar: My hackles rose. "yes, Hawktail, I want you to be her mentor."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm

[/color=black] "Al...Alright." Hawktail said. He remembered sharktail, and he suddenly felt angry. He had trained sharkpaw, but he had grown up to be an evil cat. Could he realy train moonpaw? "Dapplestar...Do you trust me?" He asked.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Dapplestar: I stopped and faced Hawktail. "If I didn't trust you, would you be my deputy!? You're not the cause of Sharkpaw's behavior! It was his own evil mind! Train that mind out of Moonpaw!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Saturn stepped back, her own fur raised in suprise.

Hawktail nodded at dapplestar, then looked back at saturn.

"What were you two talking about?" Saturn asked.

"Uh....Hey look, were here!" Hawkail changed the subject as he saw the camp just Ahead.

"Oh...Okay...." Saturn said, following dapplestar and hawktail into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Dapplestar: "Good...I'll make an announcement in the morning let's get some rest, Saturn can sleep in the medicine cat's den."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 pm

[/color=black] Hawktail nodded. "The medicine den is over there." Hawktail flicked his tail to leafpool's den, and saturn padded into it.

Redstorm padded over to dapplestar. "Dappleclaw, Where is sharkstar? Amberleaf just had hs kits!" He meowed. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Dapplestar: I shot a glance to Hawktail. "The rogues convinced Sharktail into joining them."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Hawktail looked back at dapplestar. He wasn't sure ifthe trick would work on redstorm, sharktail's closest friend.

"I doubt that. Now, where is he?" It was more of a statement, not a question. his gaze hardend.

"He was killed." Hawktail spoke up, knowing that he wouldn't believe the story. "Before he got his lives, the rouges attacked us, and he turned against us. He was about to kill dappleclaw, so to defend ourselves, we killed him."

Redstorm stared at hawktail, with a blank expression. He then walked to the nursery, without a word.

"Im sorry dapplestar, if we told him anything different, he wouldn't believe us." Hawktail said.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Dapplestar: I scratched the dirt. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

"HAahaahaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaAh" A loud, booming voice came ou of know where.

"What is that laughing?" Hawktail asked dapplestar. His hackles were raised.

Then, out of the shadows, snowstar emerged, his bright blue eyes now dull and un life like, his whiskers mangy, ad his once beautiful sleek white coat was now ragged and yellowish. "You think everyone will believe....You...But I don't. Not one word.....Your Both Murderers."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Dapplestar: "WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE IS SNOWSTAR!?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:05 pm

((If you get scared easily, and you hate gory stuff, please ignore the 4th line.))

Snowstar smiled, his grni now looking realy, realy creepy. "I'm snowstar. Why don't you come with me...And...I'll eat you." Snowstar bared his teeth, and sure enough, blood staines were on them.

Cat Blood.

Hawktail's eyes widened. "What have you done?" He snarled.

"I killed Carmalpelt. I ripped her apart, and ate her guts an d her heart. And i will do the same to you."

Hawktail stepped back, his horror strucken expression filled with terror. "C-Canibal!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:11 pm

(OK, I normally don't mind gory stuff...but ew.)

Dapplestar: "Hawktail, your element. Use it against him." A fire arose along the black stripe down my back. "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

[color=black] ((Okay i admit that was a little gross. XD))

Hawktail's heart was racing, but he quickly blew fireballs at winter, nearly killing him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Dapplestar: I hissed and threw flames at Snowstar.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Snowstar fell to the ground, dead.

"That sick monster." Hawktil said.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Dapplestar: I shook my head. "I want to make them warriors now." I hopped up on the high rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under the highrock for a Clan meeting." I waited as the cats drowsily came into the clearing. "I want to of our strongest apprentices to become warriors tonight. Lunapaw. You are a clever cat, strong and loyal. I have trained you well. Fight for FrostClan." I touched noses with her. "By the power of StarClan I give you the name of Lunafur. Shine as bright as the moon." I smiled.
"Varjakpaw. You are the strongest of my apprentices. You made the correct choice by leaving DarkClan and joining FrostClan." I touched my nose to his head. "By the power of StarClan I grant you the name of Varjakclaw. Fight with ice my warrior." I opened my blue eyes and stood there. I didn't see my cats... I saw cats of the Dark Forest, their fiery shapes glared at me.
A white cat smiled at me, blood stains on his fur and teeth. "Snowstar!" I gasped.

Varjakclaw: "what's he going on about up there?" I mumbled to Lunapaw.

Dapplestar: The white tom said nothing but he jumped at me. I wrestled with the white tom.

Varjakclaw: I gasped as the leader wrestled with something invisible.

Dapplestar: Just as Snowstar was about to slit my throat, Greyfeather jumped on him. The starry fiery cat pushed him out of the way. She wasn't a member of StarClan nor the dark Forest. She was a Fire Rogue. Not worthy of StarClan but didn't deserve Dark Forest. Dapplestar! You are losing a life...WAKE UP!

I woke up and saw my Clan again. "I lost a life..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Snowstar snarled at greyfeather, and when dapplestar left the dark forest. "Ruined my chance!"He howled, then dissapereing into the darkness.

Lunafur gasped. "Dappleclaw, are you okay?"

Saturn ran up to dapplestar, trying to comfort him. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Dapplestar: "I'm fine... I don't want to talk about it." I didn't look at Saturn. "Lunafur, Varjakclaw, take t vigil... the rest of the Clan go get rest." I padded in my den. I was scared to go to sleep... who knows when Snowstar will try to kill me.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

[color=black] Saturn nodded, and headed back to the medicine den to rest.

Lunafur padded to the front of the camp, then sat down. "What do you think Dapplestar saw?" She asked varjakclaw.

((LOL RANDOM CRACK PAIRING TIME!

GRAYXSNOW

CUZ' THEY HATES EACHOTHER. XD XD XD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:59 pm

(LOL)

Varjakclaw: "I don't know..." I shrugged. "But we must stay quiet and get to our vigil."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 pm

((Okay... that was a bit gory for RPC xD Not to be harsh...

And I had drama/improvisation camp. You did so much without me! D: Or at least it appeared... now I can't remember anything.))

Riverpaw stumbled out into the clearing for the meeting, feeling a bad sensation prick her pelt. Two apprentices were announced warriors, but nobody got a chance to cheer for them. Shock spread across Dapplestar's face and he appeared to be fighting. She was startled, but Dapplestar was their leader. With a bit of a sigh to release her stress, she followed his orders and padded back into the den. She lay down with her long-furred tail curled over her nose, pretending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 pm

((LOL YEAH.))

"Yeah." Lunafur said, now quiet and staring into the fores.t she frequently found herself slipping into sleep, then shaking i off quickly.

Echopaw laid beside riverpaw. It was now almost morning, but she had trouble sleeping. "Riverpaw." She whispered, pawing riverpaw until she awoke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next