RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

"That doesn't matter right now, just come here," Scarheart assured, and wanted to protect his son.

Foxpaw was watching from afar. He thought he was about to burst into tears. This just wasn't fair.

Last edited by T o k y o on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Scratchpaw looked at Scarheart. "We need to get Cougar, he nearly killed me. He said he was meeting someone!" He stressed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm

"I know. I just want you to lie down right now, and I'll take care of this, ok?" Scarheart assured.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

"No! I'm not staying behind, I'm coming if you go. And why doesn't Foxpaw come to?" Scratchpaw said, eyes wide. He knew that his brother envied the attention he got from his parents.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

"Scratchpaw, you're not in well enough shape. Look at you! All bloodied up like chipmunk blood! I just can't. Talk to your mother, she'll say the same thing. Just stay with Foxpaw until you get better!" Scarheart explained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"It's just because you like me more then Foxpaw, why can't you care about him for once?! If it were the same, I bet you would FORCE him to come. You just don't care." Scratchpaw said, his face angry. He stalked off, limping.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 pm

(( Branch, will you please reply? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Stormclaw nodded. "Cool!"

((Please don't 'Holy Snapples'. xDD Really, I hate when people do that.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm

S E A T T L E! wrote:
"It's just because you like me more then Foxpaw, why can't you care about him for once?! If it were the same, I bet you would FORCE him to come. You just don't care." Scratchpaw said, his face angry. He stalked off, limping.

"I don't like you mo-" Scarheart was begging to say, but was cut of by Foxpaw. He was starting to cry already. "He's right. You don't care, you barely even TALK to me!" He exclaimed and ran into Bonestar's den.

((Oh, Drama, I love this!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm

((Hehe. xDD))

Bonestar was stunned to see both of her sons dash into her den. "Whats wrong?" She asked Foxpaw, who looked more upset of the too.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 pm

"Dad doesn't care about me at all. He's all wrapped up with Scratchpaw," Foxpaw admitted to his mom.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Bonestar sighed. 'he cares about you.'
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

"No, he doesn't! Have you ever seen him even TALK TO ME?" Foxpaw asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Bonestar thought back. She had to admit it, she hadn't seen him talk to Foxpaw much. "I'm sure he cares about you as much as Scratchpaw, I promise. I know I love you." She smiled. "Whta happened to Scratchpaw, though?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm

"Well, Cougar was here, and he had claws, and there was so much blood," He said, getting quieter and quieter as he was still crying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Bonestar shivered. "Not good."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm

"It was terrible! And then Dad and Scratchpaw got in an arguement and now I'm here," Foxpaw finished.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Bonestar looked at the ground. "I'll speak with your father. Watch Scratchpaw, make sure he's alright." She padded out toward Scarheart.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Foxpaw nodded and walked out of his moms den. He approached Scratchpaw and signaled him into the apprentice dens.

Scarheart looked behind him and shruged. "Oh Starclan, why don't you just take me now?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm

"Calm down." She said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

"What, I know what your gonna say!" Scarheart retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Bonestar sighed deeply. ' Well you could pay more attention to him.'
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm

"But I can't! I'm sorry, but..." Scarheart trailed off, not thinking off anything to say.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm

' But what' Bonestar demanded.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm

"Erm, but... I have a hard time... erm..." Scarheart stuttered, improving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next