RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

(GTG post while im gone so i can post something in the morning plz. thanks. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Eaglepaw stated to fight. He bit the rogue's other back leg. Spottedmask bit the rogue's front leg.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 pm

The rogue snarled, slashing hard. "STUPID FURBALLS!" She shreiked, hissing and flattening her ears.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Spottedmask let go of her leg and went for her neck.Eaglepaw bit even harder. Trying to help Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"Tisk, tisk," The rogue cackled, darting swiftly out of the way in time. She lurched for Eaglepaw, snatching his neck his her jaws and biting hard as she could. She dropped the apprentice, and turned on Spottedmask, smiling. She lunged.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 am

Eaglepaw tryed to get out of the way of the rogue. Spottedmask hissed and bit the rogue's neck and nocked her over.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

The rogue snarled, and went limp. As soon as the warrior loosened the grip, she sprang up hard and raked claws against her face and belly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Spottedmask back up and tryed to jump the rogue.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm

THe rogue watched as Spottedmask leaped over her, and hissed in fury. She sprang again, angry.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Eaglepaw jumped on the rogue's back when she wasn't looking. Spottedmask went for her neck and bit down as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Silver hissed. Stupid rogues. She bit down hard and the enemy clans tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

She gave one last yowl of fury, and before she went limp with death, gave a glare at Eaglepaw, Silverjet, and Spottedmask, a glare of cold hatred. "I will get yo.." Her voice faded away, and she went still, eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Spottedmask backed up and looked at the rogue and sat down. Her eyes wide. Eaglepaw walked over to Spottedmask. Then sat by Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Scratch, and all the other rogues fought hard against Bonestar, Berrywhisker and Scarheart.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Spottedmask walked over to help the others, with Eaglepaw behind her. Eaglepaw was following Spottedmask. He was starting to get hungry. Spottedmask jumped on Scratch and bit his neck. Eaglepaw bit Scratch's back leg.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 pm

SilverJet looked at her first victim. Oh well. one dead enemy. better for bone clan. She sangged another cat and they fought. her claws raked onto the rogue. This was gettin fun. She sank her teeth deeply into the cats throat, cutting off breath. she pinned the cat down, making it incapable of moving unless another rogue attacked her off this rogue. she growled, teeth still sunk in the enemy's throat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm

(0.0 Talk about Chain-linking. -.- I have no idea where to start.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 pm

((We didn't do much, like, we didn't do anything important at all. Just fighting. I think Amberfeather can start off .. With maybe Scratch trying to attack her? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 pm

((spottedmask and eaglepaw are attacking Scratch. xD SilverJet is attacking a random cat of her own choice. xDDD Hi Hi Crazy Crunchies. Nice user. xd coookies! lol))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 pm

((g2g. btw, i got the warriors books 1-3 ^^))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Eaglepaw let go of scratch and bit his tail then bit his leg again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:25 pm

(Uh, Skittles, If you didn't know, Scratch WILL NOT die. Lemme repeat that. The rouge your charries keep biting WILL NOT die. xP)
(Pink pugal, You don't need the post things like that. If you leave, that's fine, I garuntee you'll come back. We don't need to know what your going to do or anything here, that belongs the the off topic section. Stop spamming.)
(Anyway.)

Amberfeather hissed and tackled Spottedmask. "Your too hurt!" She growled and scrambled off the warrior. "My den. now." She order, her exppersion grim. She turned and dodged a rouge trying to pounce on her. She watched the rouge tumble into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Spottedmask looked at Amberfeather and walked off to her den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Scratch flitted to the bushes, and stalked after Amberfeather and Spottedmask. He snarled, and pounced at the two she-cats, claws out and sharp.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Spottedmask tryed to get out from under Scratch. Eaglepaw went to help Amberfeather and Spottedmask. He saw Spottedmask under Scratch. Spottedmask saw Eaglepaw coming over."Eaglepaw go help someone else." Eaglepaw stopped and mewed "But your in trouble.""Amberfeather and I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next