RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Amberfeather ignored him. Her tail was waving the breezes as she climbed up a ddifferent tree. She discovered she could see BoneClan camp. She sighed, and wished someone there could see her. She felt something falling down her cheek and blinked. She was crying. She shook herself and tried to dry up the tears.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 pm

"I'm glad I'm out of there, you know," Scarheart said to Bonestar. He smiled so much his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Bonestar sighed, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad your better," She said. She looked up at the trees in the distance and saw a flash of amber.. fur!? "One minute," She said, and bounded over to the trees, and one of them hung right of the camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Amberfeather didn't notice Bonestar. She looked behind her, at BoneClan camp. Tygra and Scratch were still in the tree. She was going to make a mad dash. When she was climbing down she saw Bonestar, and trotted toward her. THen, signaling with her tail she slipped away, leaving Scratch behind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Bonestar rushed up to greet the medicine cat. "Oh, gosh! Are you alright, Amberfeather? If he hurt you I'll shred him, then again, I might just shred him because he's alive." She said, concern in her light blue gaze.
~~~
Scratch saw Amberfeather slip out of the tree, and followed. He saw the whole camp, and ducked down, hiding. "Oh, perfect, the best way to launch an attack." Scratch thought, grinning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Amberfeather trembled. "I can't stay here right now, Bonestar." She spoke slowly. "He's following, I can smell him." She whispered, so only Bonestar could here. She then dove into the bush, and bounded away from BoneClan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Bonestar chased after her, "Don't leave! I.. I can't do this without you! Amberfeather, you don't have to go!" She said derperately, noticing how much she sounded like Scratch that fateful night she left.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Amberfeather halted. "You don't understand, Bonestar." She said. "I'll be back. When he stops following." She added. THe medicine cat waited for Bonestar to leave. "Hurry. I'll be back by Dawn. Promise!" She said, and disappeared, again. The chase had begun.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Bonestar sighed, looking up at the sky. "Why do you want me to have a mental breakdown?" She asked StarClan, and bounded back to camp.
~~~
Meanwhile, Scratch was gathering up his warriors. "We're launching an attack, at sunset. They'll be caught by surprise, and we'll take over the forest. BUT, I will be gone for a while. Lion's in charge." He said, and bounded off to find Amberfeather, he had heard and seen what happened. Like Amberfeather said, the chase had begun.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Amberfeather was panting. She couldn't smell Scratch anmore, but his scent was becoming more c lear. She swiftly clambered up a tree, hiding in the leaves. She still didn't get why he would be so totally obbessed with her. Did he think she would give him BoneClan secrets? Nu uh. She wouldn't risk her clan for anything. Amberfeather kept thinking. He was knife. There both in the same clan, and she's not a medicine cat. Amberfeather was so busy thinking that she fell. Lucky she didn't far fall, becuase it was a low branch. She suddenly blacked out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Scratch saw Amberfeather scramble up a tree, then fall, and then black out. "Wooww.." Scratch muttered, heaving her up. He dragged her into a hollow in a tree, almost shelter. He waited for her to wake up.
~~~
Bonestar padded up to Scarheart, sighing. "You know what? Sometimes I hate being leader."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Amberfeather shifted, and her eyes fluttered open. "Second time in a moon." She muttered. She looked around, then spotted Scratch in front of her. She unsleathed her claws and growled. 'I'm leaving." She hissed and tackled him. She pinned him down quickly, then hopped over him. She was out of his grasp. She turned and crouched.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Scratch was calm, and crouched as well. "Well, if you didn't fall out of trees, now this wouldn't happen." Scratch said sarcastically, and launched himself at her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Amberfeather growled and spun around, dodging Scratch. "Bye." She sneer and swiftly rushed toward a fern bush. She dodged her way through the bushs and trees, checking to see if Scratch was following. She looked at the sky. She couldn't tell what time of day it was.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Scratch still followed, padding about a tail length behind her. He snickered quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Amberfeather entered BoneClan camp and halted. She didn't know SCraatch was behind her, until Bonestar started to turn pale. xD She spun around and saw him, and tackled Scratch. Growling, she pinned him, and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

"What is he doing here?" hissed Spottedmask her ears flatten on her head and droping her freash-kill. Her teeth bare into a snarl. She got into a fighting crouch.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Bonestar turned pale. xD She growled, snarling. "He followed her!" She hissed to Spottedmask.
~~~
Scratch growled, and slipped out from under Amberfeather. he bounded toward the trees where Amberfeather was earlier, and yowled to his waiting band of rogues. He yowled one word that made Bonestar freak.
"ATTACK!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:59 pm

"Oh fox-dung."Spottedmask's eyes widen.She extended her claws.Waiting for Bonestar's command.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Amberfeather nearly toppled over. "Oh no." She growled. She pounced on Lion, who was ready to trap her. "Not so fast." She hissed and pinned him. She raked her claws into his stomach and slipped off. She growled and crouched low. He launched at her and knocked her over, and they came a puffle of fur.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:04 pm

((We need to kinda go slowish, because everybody needs to be a part. =D ))

Bonestar's blood ran cold, "A-attack!" She stammered, launching herself at Scratch.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Spottedmask went racing in to help Amberfeather.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Knife was running behind and the first thing he saw was Spottedmask moving towards Amberfeather. "You're MINE!" She yelled and sprinted towards her, planning a technique when she got there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Scratch was pinning by his sister, but quickly scrambled under her, pinning her down. She struggled to get up. "Why are you doing this!?" She demanded, a sharp pain coming to her shoulder.
"Because, i want you to hurt like you hurt me. I want REVENGE." Scratch snarled, slashing.

((Evil kitteh bent on revenge, totally normal. xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Spottedmask didn't see Knife running toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next