RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Scratch narrowed his eyes at her. "You're a really bad actor, unlike me. Now, seriously, what's wrong?" He demanded, softly, but firmly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Amberfeather glared at him. "Do I did to spell it out for you. Noth-" She stopped, and fell to the ground. She clenched her teeth together trying to hold a a moan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Scratch felt light-headed. "Oh, StarClan." He moaned, looking away for a moment. When the kits could come anyday, he meant anyday.. And that included today. "You'll be fine, you'll be fine," He whispered, trying to convince himself. He was no medicine cat, after all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Amberfeather hissed, or at least tried too. She held her breath. Great. Her worst nightmare was about to come true. She was going to have kits with the worst cat on the planet. Wonderful.

(Can we do a short skip, like 5 minutes, so we can skip the kit-having part. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 pm

(Uh. Yeah. I was planning on that. xD)

-TIME SKIP-

Scratch was outside the den, one giving Amberfeather time with her kit(s), and letting himself have some fresh air. He felt like he was suffocating in there.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm

(The Sock/Alley plan failed. I guess we'll play the kits. Three. You play two, I'll play one, since I play the lone kit that SCratch thinks is his.)

Whitekit snuggled against her mother quietly.

Amberfeather sighed, and put her head on her paws. She had kits. Sh was doomed. But she still loved them. And she hoped when she escaped, that they'd never remember Scratch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Graykit was a deep dark gray, like his father, and snuggled against his mother.
Featherkit has soft fur, like feathers, and her pelt was a deep orange like her mother's. She too, rested and dozed near her mother.
Scratch came in, and smiled at the kits. "What are their names?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Amberfeather looked up. "Whitekit, Graykit, and featherkit." She meowed lazily. She was tired.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Scratch nodded approvingly, feeling love and pride for his kits well up inside his chest.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:42 pm

((When dose Eaglepaw become a warrior?))

Eaglepaw padded out of the apprentice den. He looked around for Spottedmask.

Spottedmask saw Eagleaw and troted over to him and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Amberfather sighed and closed her eyes. She love her kits, but she couldn't go back to BoneClan with him, and she wasn't going to stay here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 pm

((He can now if you want. ))

Bonestar sighed, and smiled at Scratchkit. "Scratchkit, stay here. I'll be right back, I need to hold a meeting." She leaped up on the great rock, and yowled. "ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER BENEIGHT THE GREAT ROCK FOR A VERY OVERDUE CEREMONY!"
~~~
Featherkit made a squeaking noise, suprising Scratch. Scratch smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:47 pm

((ok. WARRIOR NAME: Eagleheart))

Spottedmask looked up and walked over to Bonestar.

Eaglepaw followed and sat down looking around.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:49 pm

"Today, Eaglepaw will become a warrior. From this day on, he will be known as Eagleheart. I welcome you to BoneClan as a complete warrior." She said, cheering his name like everyone else.

Scrachkit sat in front of the nursery, grinning. "Eagleheart! Eagleheart!" He cheered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Amberfeather ignored Scratch. She couldn't believe his plan for her to become his mae had worked. Man, that cat really did love her. She still didn't see why he couldn't of settled with Knife.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Scratch seemed to read her mind, like he had that day in the medicine cat den moons ago. "Knife was a friend." He stated, his eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Eagleheart dipped his head and looked at the rest of the clan. He saw Scratchkit and smiled. he walked over to Spottedmask and sat down.

Spottedmask cheered the loudest,"Eagleheart! Eagleheart!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

"Clan dismissed!" Bonestar said, leaping off and going back to the nursery. She smiled at Scratchkit. "You will be a warrior one day to," Bonestar said, smiling.

"I will be the BEST!" Scratchkit promised, chin up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes. "She didn't feel the same about you. I hate you, you love me. She loved you, you liked her. Connections?" She challenged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Scratch rolled his eyes right back. "Shut up," He said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 am

((Sorry, Grandma infiltrated my room!))

Foxkit walked behind Scratchkit. "Let's hope we'll be the same," He hoped. Foxkit's gleaming blue eyes sparkled against the light, contrary to his pale fur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Amberfeather hissed, and curled her tail over Graykit, Featherkit and Whitekit. "Make me." She hissed back.

Whitekit looked up. "Momma, who is that?" She asked curiously. If her mom didn't like this cat, niether will she.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 pm

"Yeah!" Scratchkit said excitedly. "We'll both be the bestest ever!"

"Yeah!" Featherkit asked. "Who is he?" Graykit nodded in agreement.

"I'm your father," Scratch said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Amberfeather growled. "A horrible, kidnapping, traitor one, thank you very much." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Featherkit just stared in curious wonder at Scratch, confused and curious.

Graykit perked his ears. "Mama, if you don't love Daddy, do you love us?" He asked, his eyes huge.

Scratch looked at his kits, and then at Amberfeather. "Of course, she loves you. We both do." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next