RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Knife obeyed Scratch and backed away from BOTH OF THEM! She didn't want to talk to anyone.

((Emotions, emotions, emotions!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm

"Where is Tygra?" Spottedmask asked Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Amberfeather was toppled by Knife. "Ow!" She hissed. "Get.Off you stupid furball!" She spat and kicked Knife off her. She growled. THen faced Scratch. "I.will KILL you." She threated and stalked away, out of the den. she sat alone in the middle of camp. If Scratch keeps me here any longer,I might a have kits! She shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"I'm not sure," She replied. This couldn't get any worse, with two cats missing, and the leader and deputy severely injured. She padded over to Scarheart, sighing. "Am I leading them all to their deathers?" She asked him quietly. Normally, she would consult Amberfeather, but she had been kidnapped.
~~~
((HA HA HA. xDD))

Scratch sighed, "I swear, I will never be a ladies man," He muttered to himself, and stalked off toward the fresh kill pile, getting something for both Knife and Amberfeather. He then turned and padded away, sitting in a tree and surveying the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm

((I know, but how is Tygra supposed to figure that out? XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm

"No, Bonestar," Scarheart assured. "I am." He dug his head into his paws and cried again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Bonestar put her tail on his back to comfort him. "Don't cry, we're all going to be fine. I just know it." Was Bonestar destined to live in a web of lies forever?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

((Too--many--posts! Can't--keep--up...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Bones wrote:
Bonestar put her tail on his back to comfort him. "Don't cry, we're all going to be fine. I just know it." Was Bonestar destined to live in a web of lies forever?

"Maybe we aren't," Scarheart wept, then dried his eyes. "I'm sorry, Bonestar. It's a family curse to get emotional like that," He apologized, and put his tail against her back so she wouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:15 pm

((Yeah, I didn't know this would be as popular. xDD))

Scratch sighed, and sniffed the air. He smelled Tygra again, and growled, looking around.
"It's fine, Scarheart." Bonestar said, amazed that she kept her voice steady. "Are you sure you can fight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Tygra pressed himself against the slender tree branch, noticing staunchly (is that even a words? XD) that Scratch was scenting the air. And probably scents me.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Scratch snarled, and growled lowly, "I can smell you, Tygra. Don't even try and hide." He said, leaping from branch to branch. Finally he landed on the one under Tygra, and looked up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Amberfeather growled. She caught Tygras scent, again. She saw Scratch hopping up a tree and sighed. She bounded over and looked up, spotting both males. "I feel, like a mouse." She spat quietly, and started climbing. She quicly reaced the Branch across from Scratch's.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Scratch leaped up at Tygra, slashing his powerful claws at him. He looked at Amberfeather, and sighed. "I swear."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Amberfeather rolled his eyes. "Males." She scoffed, and then glared up. "Don't.think,about,it!" She hissed. "Or i'll come up there myself, and you'll feel the real wrath of a medicine cat hostage." She warned, curling her tail around the branch fo balance.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Scratch barely hid his chuckle. "M'hmm. If BONES can't hurt me, you obviously can't." Scratch rolled his eyes, his claws glinting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Amberfeather smirked. "Let me ask you, Is your sister a medicine cat?" She challenged him. She knew a lot more then he did about himself. She glared at him, titling her head to see his face.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 pm

"Obviously not." He said. "She's a leader, though she's not supposed to be. If she had stayed, this wouldn't be happening. I want her to hurt like she hurt me." He growled, feeling sad but pushing it away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Amberfeather scoffed. "You no nothing about Bonestar." She hissed, and leapted out of the tree, not bothering to ask how Bonestar hurt Scratch. She didn't care. She didn't care about anything.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

"I don't know. I'll try with my life," Scarheart said. He tried getting up. He was feeling slightly better. It didn't hurt as much as yesterday. He smiled and turned his head. "Let's go," He said and started walking out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:50 pm

"So we are going to the battle,now?"Spottedmask came running over. She sat down and licked her tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"Not RIGHT now, but very soon," Bonestar said, sighing. "I'm glad your feeling better, Scarheart." She smiled.
~~~
"No you don't," Scratch snarled. "She was a kittypet, she was weak and not careful enough. I tried to stop her from leaving, but she wouldn't listen." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 pm

"Would you like me to bring you some fresh-kill? You need to keep up your strength."Spottedmask meowed and got up looking at Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

"No, I think I'll be fine, Spottedmask. But you should eat as well," Bonestar advised. "YOU need your strength as well."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

"Ok,"Spottedmask moewed and turned and went to the fresh-kill pile. She picked up a mouse and sat down and started to eat it. She looked up to see what Bonestar was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next