RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 am

(NuNu. Naughty Scratch. GO BACK TO EVIL! *begs* xDD JKJK)

Amberfeather flicked her tail, ignoring the mouse Scratch gave her. She didn't loook at him. She missed Bonestar and Hollypool the most. She trusted Bonestar, and Hollypool was one of her closest friends. She didn't say anything. Scratch didn't know that she hates it when cats act nice because they like her. For example, if Scratch would let her go, because he couldn't bear her aggresiveness, that'd be the end of his life. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 am

Tygra flicked his ears. "It'd be stupid of me to go alone.." he pondered, stepping outside of the herb-den in annoyance at the other cat's briskness. "But I don't suppose any cat here trusts me. And I can't blame them. I just dropped in." The lean tom darted through the forest, carefully following Amberfeather's tangy, herb-dusted smell twined with that rogue's. He soon came to the edge of a clearing, where he could see Amberfeather somehow tied to a tree. "Any moment now, that tom will leave her--and that's when I can help." he hissed to himself, spotting the rogue.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:47 am

(She's in a den, now, Socko. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

((O. XD))

Tygra could see Amberfeather's amber fur through the woven leaves and branches of a den. "Any moment now, that rogue will leave her, and I'll help her get out of there." Tygra crouched, contemplating how he could sneak in to rescue the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Scratch rolled his eyes at her. "You are the most stubborn, irritating she-cat that I have EVER met." He snapped, not scenting Tygra.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Knife laughed in her head. SHE'S NOT GONNA TAKE MY TITLE! She thought to herself. She sniffed the air again and said to herself, "They just keep coming."

((I KEEL YOU AMBERFEATHER!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Amberfeather growled, and smirked. "For StarClan's sake, I'm a BoneClan medicine cat." She hissed. "Become mates with Knife, for all I care." She spat, glaring. She had caught Tygra's scent near. She had to tell him too leave.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Scratch widened his eyes, obviously shocked about that suggestion. "Wait.. WHAT? Knife.. No, I.. Knife's just a friend!" Scratch protested defensively, snarling. Scratch saw Amberfeather scent the air, and did the same.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm

"OK, I was going to let you live, but IT'S ON!" Knife yelled, wanting to attack Amberleaf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes. "Gosh. Everyone under estimates a medicine cats insitcts. She muttered and left the den. She spotted Tygra's tail and looked behind her. Scratch was watching. She knew she was in plain sight, but she didn't care. "Tygra!" She whispered urgently. "Get out of here. Scratch is the one who hurt everyone. You can't get hurt too." She growled. "I'll get out. In the meantime, give Scarheart and Bonestar some marigold, poppyseeds, and check if anythings bleeding." She said quietly. Then looked behind her. Scratch was coming.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Scratch first barreled into Knife, knocking her over. "DON'T." He snarled, eyes like slits. Then he saw Amberfeather talking to Tygra. "I swear, this is wayy to easy." He smiled, and pounced.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 pm

"No way!" Tygra insisted. "'Medicine cat authority' my whiskers! You're coming back with me--you can't let these cats just hold you here!" He shrank into the ferns, his brown-striped pelt surprisingly blending with the damp undergrowth. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Scratch snarled, and leaped at Tygra. He pinned him down, smiling. "Not so fast,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Amberfeather snarled. "SCratch. You lazy furball." She hissed, and shoved hiim off Ty to kill him, but did she know how? no.gra. "Leave him alone. Or I'll leave!" She threated, her eyes blazing. She was ready
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

((POWERPLAY TIME! XD JK))

Tygra matched the rogue, valiantly pressing back against the large cat's paws. "Why don't you leave her alone, fox-breath?" Tygra snarled, digging his claws into the tom's broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Scratch was surprised by the match up, and snarled. As soon as Amberfeather said she would leave, he got off, snarling. "Go." He snapped at Tygra.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Amberfeather hissed, and shoved the two apart. "Just cut it out. Your both acting like idiots." She spat, standing between them. She backed toward Tygra. "I'm leaving." She hissed and started toward the bushes. She was too slow.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Scratch rolled his eyes. "Will you EVER learn?" He muttered, and pinned her down. He shoved her back into the den, growling. "Your not getting out." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Amberfeather growled, and pushed him off her. But she was already in the den. "You and Knife would make a better couple. I'm just a medicine cat. When have looks mattered?" She demanded furiously. "Knifee likes you, so what's the wait?" She growled. If Knife thought that Amberfeather liked Scratch, well, that was just stupid.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Scratch's eyes widened yet again. "Its not about your looks, you stupid furball, I just like you. Knife is a FRIEND." He said, his voice rising.
~~~
Bonestar scrambled onto the Great Rock, and yowled for a Clan meeting. "Oh, StarClan, am I taking them all to their deaths?" She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Spottedmask caoe running.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Knife retorted with, "I. Don't. LIKE HIM!" and ran at Amberfeather, throwing her claws like a Madcat!

((Yes, madcat. It's a word))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm

"BoneClan," Bonestar said, feeling horrid. "We need to attack those rogues, and soon. We attack at dawn, but I need you all to prepare. Practice any fighting moves, if you can," She cast a glance at Scarheart, "And be ready." She said. "Clan dismissed." She yowled.
~~~
Scratch looked at Knife. Wow, she really did like him. "Knife, calm it." He said sternly, his eyes locking with hers.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Tygra sprang to his paws. "I--!" He slipped around the back of the den to hear the tom--Scratch--and Amberfeather bickering about something. Tygra shook his head in amazement. "To think I assumed he was truly evil! He just wants Amberfeather as a mate! He doesn't even make any threats!" Tygra climbed a tree swiftly to look down on the camp of rogues.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm

((HE DOES TO! xDD HE HAS IT ALL A PART OF HIS PLAN! WHICH BONESTAR IS FALLING FOR. DUH. xDD Lol, jk. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next