RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Scratch snarled, slashing and clawing at every inch of BoneClan he could. Cougar had better get into BoneClan camp, and soon, Scratch was starting to worry. Hopefully, Cougar could knock Amberfeather out, and fight off Berrywhisker, Bonestar and Scarheart as he dragged his lovely little crush away.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Spottedmask dug her claws into Scratch's back. She was still in a lot of pain but she was going to fight for her clan. She bit him even harder, her jaw was starting to hurt, too.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:25 am

Amberfeather hissed and hurried into her den. She grabbed a bunch of herbs and left again, and returned to her spot. She growled and saw Spottedmask slacking. "Spottedmask! Come over here!" She ordered, over the yowls and yelps of battle.

Lion hissed and jumped to help Scratch. He threw Spottedmask off his leader, sending her flying. He flashed Bonestar a growl and pounce on her. The leader was still majorly injured, which made these easier too end her.

Berrywhisker hissed and dashed over to help Bonestar. He was the only ship-shape warrior left in BoneClan. He crashed into Lion and tried to get him off Bonestar. He pinned the rouge, and didn't know no one was near Scratch but Scarheart.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 am

(([spam] They all hissed Leafins. XD [/spam]))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 am

Spottedmask got up and limped over to Amberfeather. "What's the problem," Spottedmask ask, thinking about her leg.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 am

(The point exactly. xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

(I know.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Spottedmask sat down and looked up at Amberfeather. She then saw the herbs. "So do I have to stop fighting?" Watching the battle go on next to them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Cougar crept up silently, still downwind.
Berrywhisker's head came into view, and Cougar crouched, readying to pounce.

At the same time that he pounced- Cougar rushed out at a head-on tackle, smacking into the now injured Berrywhisker's fragile stomach.
His white paws flashed, tearing at the clan tom's belly while not a word past his teeth.
Because of sheer power he didn't use sharp claws, trying to damage insides more that the exterior.
Why he did this in most fights? Some say he doesn't even have claws, no one's ever seen any come out of those swift pads.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Bonestar slashed at Lion before Berrywhisker pinned him. "Thanks!" She called, before lunging at Scratch. "STUPID FURBALL OF A TRAITOR!" She snarled, pinning him.

Last edited by BRANCH X 3000 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Eaglepaw looked outside his den and saw most of the clan fighting, he wanted to help but Amberfeather said to go to the den. So he just sat down and watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 am

Name: SilverJet
Description: Mostly a silvery/gray cat with streaks of black shooting through her fur. Large green eyes and a long swishy tail. Fights very well and can hunt very easily though has trouble catching things sometimes. Rarely gets in fights, though She is very clever yet can be sort of stupid sometimes. Her paw pads are a jet black color(they loook like bitomius coal^^). Trys to keep things calm, yetsometimes it doesnt work. She only has a small scar on her right hind leg, but it is old and thin. She has long legs and a long tail. She has very good hearing and eyesight. Very flexible.((for some reason everytime i type something like this it ends up being shortened. D:))
Personality: Gentle, caring yet feirce and brave. Mostly nice but a very good attidute.
Rank (Or Wanted Rank): Warrior.
Clan:Idk.....i geuss....((can i wait and choose a clan later?)
Other:no.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 am

((Hi splashpool! I love you icon but i gtg 2 school so accept me or something or post while im gone bye!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 am

((Again, just wait 'til I except you to post, and you don't have to post stuff like that. xDD Excepted.))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Spottedmask walked over to Eaglepaw. "Do you want to help,"she asked him. Eaglepaw noded. "Than stay with me." Spottedmask turned and walked back to the battle. Eaglepaw followed Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm

SilverJet was silent as she watched. She began to creep out. She stepped out itno the open. Nearby, eaglepaw was nodding and stuff to another cat. She sat down and watched the fight. She wondered why they where fighting in the first place. Her ear twiched, to the side, the other straight up. It looked weird, bur that was just her. She watched every movment they made....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Another one of Scratch's rogues launched at Silverjet, grinning wildly. She bowled her over, and pinned her down. "You really should pay attention more often, this was wayy to easy," She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Eaglepaw looked around and saw a cat fighting another cat. He turned to go help. Spottedmask turned her head to see if Eaglepaw was behind her. Then saw where Eaglepaw was going. She ran after him, she grabbed the rogue and pinned him down. Eaglepaw walked over to Silverjet. "Are you ok," he asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm

The rogue slashed and scraped Spottedmask, and dashed for Eaglepaw..
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Spottedmask jumped up, she ran after her. Spottedmask jumped on her back and bit her neck. Eaglepaw looked up and went to help Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Silver hissed. "I'm fine." 'stupid cats trying to get at me.' she thought. she growleda little, but smiled at Eaglepaw and the other one. "I'm SilverJet." she really didnt like her name but she dealt with it. Her tail swished a little. she was hungry. She eyes the rogues. They better not try anything or else... She sat down and watched them again. h er claws where out this time though. Nice and sharp. verrryyyy good for her.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Eaglepaw stopped when Silverjet said her name. He turned and said "I am Eaglepaw and that is Spottedmask, she is my mentor." He pointed at Spottedmask fighting the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Silner nodded. her long tail flickered the air.

((Hey splashpool I see in your siggy you put you love Warriiors. I wanted to know who writes the books and if possible, for you to list every Warrior book ou there. I REALLY Badly wanna read these, but I need to know their order first^^))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

((Erin Hunter writes them. ))

The rogue snarled, slashing hard at Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Silver growled loudly and grabbed the rogue, snarling angrily. she sank her teeth into the front leg, crunching down hard. Her tail tail angrily.

((Thankies^^ Ill look up the books^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next