RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Amberfeather nodded. "Of course. But when we get to BoneClan, pretend I found you. Okay? Otherwise the worse can happen. I will tell Bonestar and Bonestar only." She said sternly. Then she looked up, and started to regonize where they were. She smiled down at er kits. "Were closer than Scratch thought!" She smirked, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Featherkit and Graykit nodded in unison, and kept on going. Featherkit suddenly had a thought. "Mama, what if they don't like us? What if Bonestar doesn't like us?" Featherkit asked.

((I found out that the cat I based Bonestar on is really named Buns and is a boy today., xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Amberfeather purred. "Trust me Featherkit, Bonestar will love new kits in the clan." She answered, and halted. she turned and headed the other way, right by the BoneClan entrance. "Woah. Scratch is bad at directions." She muttered and ducked inside her camp, ushering her kits with her.

Whitekit stumbled into BoneClan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Featherkit and Graykit stumbled in after her, blinking at all of the bright light.
Scratchkit bounded out to see what was going on, and looked at the new kits curiously.
Bonestar dashed after her kits, and then halted suddenly. Amberfeather. She saw Scratchkit sniffed little bundles of fur, little.. Kits. She gulped. Oh StarClan, Scratch had done it now.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Amberfeather gave Bonestar a Shut it! glance and walked up to her. "Don't ask." She said quietly. She stared at Scratchkit and shivered. He looked a little to much like Scratch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Bonestar gave Amberfeather a hard stare. "I won't judge, and neither will you," Bonestar said quietly, pulling Scratchkit close. "Who are these kits?" She asked, knowing already, but still.
~~~
Scratchkit looked up at Amberfeather. He had heard legends about her, she was the old medicine cat, she was near famous. And.. And she didn't like him. He trembled, "I-I'm sorry you d-don't like me," He said.
~~~
Featherkit padded up, her tail tip touching his back. "It's fine, Scratchkit," She said. "Mom likes you, I promise," She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Amberfeather quickly pulled Featherkit away, giving her kit a warning glare. She looked at Scratchkit. "It's not that I don't like you, you just remind me of a certain... thing." She said calmly, glancing at Bonestar.

White growled. "Featherkit!" He said, and tackled his sister.

Amberfeather looked at Bonestar. "I found them. Tell the clan, but first- I need to talk with you. Alone." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:34 am

"He's not a THING!" Featherkit and Bonestar both snarled at Amberfeather furiously, and then Featherkit shoved Whitekit off in a huff.
Scratchkit looked slightly confused, but nodded. "Allrriight then." He said. "Can I show them camp?" He asked his mother excitedly.
Bonestar nodded, "Go ahead, but don't get into trouble. Amberfeather, in my den." She said, and padded off.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:10 am

Foxkit bounded up to Scrathkit. "Can I help?" He asked semi-calmly. He liked meeting new people. A lot.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 am

"Sure!" Scratchkit said, grinning. "This is, Featherkit.. Graykit.. And Whitekit." He pointed to each kit in turn.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Amberfeather nodded and padded beside Bonestar. "He so is a thinng." She muttered. She looked at Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hi! I'm Foxkit!" He said, waving his tail at the three kits. "Do you wanna lead, Scratchkit?" He asked.

Scarheart had been recovering since the time skip. He still proceeded to listen with the annoucements, maybe a few words (occasionally), But other then that, he was just a regular deputy. Everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Scratchkit nodded, "Sure. Well," He said, leading them first to the nursery. "This is where you will sleep." He said. "Also, is Amberfeather your Mom?" He asked.
Graykit started to speak, but Featherkit brushed her tail over his mouth. "Nope, we were abandoned and she found us." She stated.
~~~~
Bonestar hissed, almost hostilely. Losing her brother, her deputy, almost her whole Clan had taken its toll on her. "Shut up! What do you want?" She added, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Foxkit looked sympatheticly at the three. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," He said. He peered over to his father's den from where he was standing. He wished he would talk to him more.

Scarheart slowly walked out of his den, looking for Bonestar. He decided to ask the kits, and noticed three other ones. He walked over to them and asked, "Do you know where Bonestar is?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Featherkit eyed Scarheart carefully, and then smiled. "She's in her den with Amberfeather," Featherkit informed him, deciding that he wasn't evil like Scratch.
Scratchkit raised an eyebrow at Featherkit. There was something they weren't saying, and he knew it, but nodded. "That's pretty sad, but I'm sure that BoneClan will take great care of you," He said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Scarheart nodded, "Thank you...?" HE would wait for her name before he would see Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 pm

"Featherkit," She added. "I'm Featherkit, this is Graykit, and this is Whitekit." She introduced her siblings.
"Hi Dad!" Scratchkit said, smiling at him. He never got to talk to his father, on account of him being the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 pm

"Hello, son!" Scarheart said enthusiastically, and left before Foxkit had the chance to say hello. He wanted to comfort Bonestar, but was first going to ask what in starclan's name those kits were doing here.

Foxkit dipped his head in anxiety. He looked at Scratchkit and asked, "How come Dad doesn't talk to me?" He wanted to cry, but refused to act like that infront of the new kits. It would show a bad example.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm

"You need to say something when he's here. If you don't, you'll become practically invisable, you need to show him your here." Scratchkit soothed, noticing his brothers distress.
Bonestar looked at Amberfeather, "What do you need?" She repeated quietly, calmer this time.

((HOw bout we wait for Leaf and then Scraheart kind interrupts that talk??))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm

((M'kay!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Spottedmask saw the kit and started to walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 am

Silver got up and followed SpottedMask.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:17 pm

((C'mon Leafy, or I will use the cursed name to make you come. You know what it is...))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm

((lol surburbia. xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 pm

(OHHUSH. xD Not my fault I have strep throught. SO HA.)

Amberfeather sighed. "What am I going to do?" She whispered. "THanks to Scratch your an aunt now." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next