RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm

((Aww.. Sorry about being sick, Leafy! =|))

"And I love my nieces," Bonestar replied. "I don't know, you are coming back, I know that. But what about the kits?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Spottedmask saw Amberfeather. She ran over to her and mewed,"Amberfeather your alive. How are you?" She was happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

"Spottedmask, "Bonestar said firmly, with a gentle note, "We're sort of busy here, Amberfeaher will be able to talk later."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Spottedmask looked at Bonestar and nodded. She walked back to the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Amberfeather silently watched Spottedmask leave, and sighed. "But I'm not suppose to have them. I'm a medicine cat. I was kept hostage. I could keep going with the list." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Silver was confused. She followed SpottedMask silently yet ears flickering nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

((Poor Silver D8 I hopes chu get better.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

((Please don't spam.))

"So. What." Bonestar said, her eyes lowered. "Am I really supposed to be a leader? I'm a kittypet, for crying out loud. BoneClan is full of misfits already, why not add some more!" Bonestar said, her eyes wild and distrusting. She relaxed. "What I'm trying to say is, is that it doesn't matter. You can say that they aren't your kits, for all I care, but my nieces are staying in their proper Clan."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am

Silveer froze instantly. Her leader was a KITTYPET?! Holy cow. She threw a frightened glance at SpottedMask.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 am

Scarheart, roaming around a bit, had just passed the opening Bonestar's den at "kittypet" and froze right outside it, smack in the middle.

((Hmmmm, let's see what happens, Johhny!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 am

((OH snap. xDD))

Bonestar whipped around, and saw Scarheart, Spottedmask and Silver staring in horror at her. Her heart was pounding, her ears roaring. "What I meant by that was...? Ahh, forget it. I'm a kittypet!" She said loudly, and then turned to Amberfeather, eyes huge. "Well, now you don't have to worry about yourself anymore!" She snarled lowly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am

Amberfeather growled. "Thanks, Bonestar. Your just like your brother, Scratch!" She snarled loudly. She stalked away. But before she left, she said, "If I would of known how protective you were about someone that destroyed our clan, I would of never trusted you." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 am

Bonestar stared in horror and shock at her once good-friend. "I'm nothing like Scratch!" She whispered in terror. "I'm the leader of this Clan, and you will not speak to me that way!"
~~~
Featherkit smiled at Scratchkit, and then Amberfeather was coming back. Featherkit could tell that something was wrong, horribkly wrong. "Don't say anything," She warned Scratchkit, Foxkit and her siblings.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 am

Amberfeather froze. "I've been with SCratch a lot longer than you thing, Bonestar. You are like him. Don't deny it. So, Good luck without a trained medicine cat." She snapped, and stalked out of camp, not caring if her kits were following.

White watched his mom leave, and scurried after.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Scarheart immediately ran after Amberfeather. "No, wait!" He yelled.

Foxkit looked at his father running towards his friends' mother. "What do you think they're up to?" He asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Amberfeather ignored Scarheart. She saw Whitekit following and picked him up in her jaw, and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Spottedmask ran and got in front of Amberfeather to make her stop. "Don't leave,"she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Scarheart automatically gave up, thinking it would be a waste to keep trying to bring Amberfeather back. And he knew where she was going; back to Scratch. He started to walk back to Boneclan and alert Bonestar of the situation.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm

"I have no clue," Scratchkit said, shrugging, eyes wide. Who was this Scratch, everyone was talking about?
~~~
Featherkit and Graykit wildly looked around. Graykit bounded after her, but Featherkit hung back. "I'm not coming."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"Do you think we should follow them?" Foxkit asked.

Scarheart reached Bonestar's den. "She's not coming back..." His voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

"No." Featherkit answered, padding up slowly. "She isn't going to come back, and leaving your parents at a time like this obviously isn't the answer." Featherkit instructed briskly.
"Who are you, a medicine cat?" Scratchkit exclaimed with admiration, his eyes wide and staring at his cousin.
"I know," Bonestar replied quietly. "We are left with no medicine cat, and Scratch may as well be on his way." She paused, and then she looked at her mate. "Do you t-think I act like S-scratch?" Bonestar asked, her eyes soft and worried.
~~~~
Indeed Scratch was. He tore throughh the forest like a hungry badger, eyes wild and furious.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Eagleheart walked out of the warriors den and walked over to Bonestar. "What's going on," he asked Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"Amberfeather is gone," She informed him, snapping back to the present for the moment. "Eagleheart, will you go hunting, please? Fresh kill pile is low." She intructed.
~~~
"I'm not leaving, Mom!" Featherkit called out, standing in the entrance to camp. "Why are you? Why are you leaving me?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Amberfeather growled. "Spottedmask. Get out of here! You can't stop me." She growled, and shoved past her. Amberfeather pricked her ears. Scratch's scent was coming closer. She veared in the other direction of the scent.

---

Whitekit squealed when he saw Graykit coming.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Graykit bounded along side his family, well, minus the father and other sister. "Mom!" He panted, trying to keep up. "What about Featherkit!"
Scratch was weaving in and out of the trees, not paying attention to the smells. He didn't noticed the kits or Amberfeather's scents veering off the other way, right. past. him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next