RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:07 pm

"Ow!" Scratch scrambled up, and looked at Amberfeather. "Fainting, and now this. Are you SERIOUS?" He muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm

"I didn't faint." Amberfeather grumbled. 'Just dizzy and close to fainting." She growled as her vision started to clear up. Then she saw her chance. Scratch wasn't near the bramble entrance, so she dashed her way through, picking up thorns on the way. She clambered down the medicince wall and dashed out, tumbling into Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Bonestar stumbled back in surprise, and looked at Amberfeather curiously. "Scratch," She snarled. "What happened?" She asked.
~~~
Scratch didn't followed, but dashed back to his camp. He waited near the place they had attacked form, and waited for his chance.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Amberfeather moaned, and slowly got to her feet. "Do, not. ask." She breathed. "For the fact, I hate him." She muttered. "I have cats to cure." She sighed and limped into her den. She grabbed a mouthful of Cobweb, poppy seeds, and someo other herbs and wobbled back out. She was readyto collaspe.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Bonestar stopped her. "Amberfeather, don't. Your obviously exhausted, you need to rest. I'll get someone to guard your den, or something, but you need to rest." She said.
~~~
Scratch smiled. It would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Amberfeather shook her head. "Fine.." She said and walked into her den. She curled up in the back of it, by the little puddle she uses for things. She put her tail over her nose and closed her eyes. She didn't quiet fall asleep, though.

(Okay. The kit that we talked about and a random warrior.

Name; Frostkit
Gender; female
Description; A tiny, young little she-cat. Her pelt is a frosty-grey, with little white tints. She has a white underbelly, making her look like a total winter scene. She has wide, curious green eyes, and only four whiskers. She has a long tail for a kit, and her tail has a faint black tip curling around her tail.
Personality; Frostkit is a up-beat and curious kit. She loved to poke her nose where it shouldn't be, and likes to explore everywhere. But when she's not in a good condition or not feeling well, she can be shy, quiet, rude, and look like she's shivering. She has one unknown sibling, which a rumor is going around he's dead. She can be quiet competive when the time comes.
BoneClan or Rogues?; She is lost. xD
Rank; kit
Other; Nope

Name; Berrywhisker
Gender; male
Description; A maroon colored tom. He's the regular size for a senior warrior. He has speckled, rasberry-colored looking freckles all over his face, and the become faint near his neck and disappear at his collar.
Personality; Unknownness
BoneClan or Rogues?; BoneClan!
Rank; warrior, possible deputy after Scarheart. *hintness*
Other; No
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

((Accepted. =D ))

Scratch crept around the back of the den, and found a small gap. He tip toed through, grinning. He smiled and sauntered up to Amberfeather.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Amberfeather growled and listed her tail. 'Stuipd." She grumbled and yowled. She hoped Bonestar was listening. She stood up and unsleathed her claws, but was tired. She barley had energy to even claw him.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Spottedmask heard a yowl from Amberfeather's den. "Bonestar Amberfeathers in trouble,"she said it loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Bonestar still didn't hear them both in the rucas from the fight.
~~~
Scratch smiled, pinning her. He hoped she would faint. AND SOON<
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Amberfeather tried pushing him off. She used all her stentgh to maker him lose some of his grip. She scarmbled out from under and hurried out of her den, but tripped. Luckily insight of the warriors. She slowly got up and hissed, her tail in the air. She glared at Scratch.

Berrywhisker heard Amberfeather yowl. When she came stumbling out, he knew exactly why she was yowling. He brushed past Bonestar and padded up by Amberfeather. He growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Scratch snarled, looking at Bonestar, Amberfeather, and Berrywhisker. He glared, snarled, and spat. "Are you ganging up on me?" He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 am

Spottedmask came limping over to see what was going on.Then she saw Scratch and got ready to fight.She bared her teeth at Scratch and hissed "Get out of our clan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 am

Amberfeather rolled her eyes. She swiped her tail over Spottedmask, telling her to just wait. She looked back at Scratch. "Simply Not. Just trying to kill you." She retorted, her eyes blazing mad. But she'd have to back out of the fight.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 am

Scratch snarled, and glared right back at all of them. He lunged at Berrywhisker.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Name; Eaglepaw
Gender; Tom
Description; Brown tom with black paws and white ears, amber eyes
Personality; Playful, kind, and quiet
BoneClan or Rogues?; Boneclan
Rank; Apprentice
Other;
none

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Berrywhisker hissed and stood againt Scratch's attack. He fell over then knocked Scratch off him. Scrambling up, the marooned senior pinned Scratch. He hissed again and raked the rouges belly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Scratch snarled, eyes blazing. He slashed hard at Berrywhisker. Scratch was slowly, tediously becoming weaker from all the fighting. He only had one life, remember, and he intended to use it.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Spottedmask got up and jumped onto Scratch's back and bit the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Eaglepaw came running out of the apprentice den. He had just gotten back from hunting. He saw Bonestar, Amberfeather, Spottedmask, Berrywhisker, and another cat he didn't know. He ran over to Amberfeather and asked "Who is that?" Looking at Scratch.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Amberfeather but her tail on the apprentices back. She looked down at him with a stern face and sighed. "You don't want to know. Now, Eaglepaw, go back into the den. Your not going to be able to handle this." She said quietly, and brushed her tail off him and atched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:30 am

Eaglepaw looked at her and walked back to his den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 am

Scarheart ran closer to get a running start as he jumped so his paws were barely touching the floor. It actually looked more like floating. He then slid under Scratch to deal a jab to his underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

(I read the thread. XD Yo. Anyway I'll just have Cougar jump out of the bushes or something.....)

The calico tom had followed Scratch past the border, being careful to stay downwind of the clan cats, yet close enough to ambush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next