RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Scratch slashed at Spottedmask, aiming for her paws. Perfect hit. He lunged t the small apparentice next, pouncing and dugging claws into his back.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Spottedmask got up and ripped Scratch off of Eaglepaw."Eaglepaw run," Spottedmask hissed and blocked Scratch from geting to Eaglepaw. Eaglepaw got up and ran as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Silver attacked the rogue again. The cat hissed. Her clawss sank into the rogue. Hissing she clawed the cat angrily. A yowl escaped the rogoue. She continued attacking. She clawed her enemys belly. Her claws where sharp and very painful. She growled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

[img][/img]((Silver is mad. XD so I'll wait 4 some1 to post ^^))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Spottedmask jumped over to Amberfeather's side and helped her get up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Amberfeather staggered up. "I-I'm fine, Spottedmask." She said uneasily, She held her tail in the air to help her balance. Focus, Amberfeather. Come on. Beat the brains out of Scratch. She encouraged her self, in her thoughts. She looked up, and noticed everything was spinning around her. "Woah..." She whispered, and tried moving forward, but stumbled a bit. The medicine cat growled. "Note to self: Kill all cats that are related to teh leader and are stupidly evil." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Scratch smiled as Amberfeather lurched unsteadily. She was going to faint, she was close now. Scratch lunched atAmberfeather. Deal with her, then he could get rid of Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Spottedmask looked at Amberfeather. "Are you sure your ok," she asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Amberfeather yowled, and thank StarClan, her dissyness lurched her out of the way. She smiled slighty at Spottedmask. "I'm fine. I'm a medicine cat. I can deal with myself." she said unsteadily, looking up at the speckled she-cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Scratch lunched, growling, at the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:52 pm

[color=white]Spottedmask still wasn't convent but let it go and looked at Scratch. He was thinking about something. So she keep an eye on him. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Silver leapt out of nowhere , claws unsteathed as she aimed for Scratch's shoulders. She landed perfectly, and spitting and snarling her claws sank in. "LEAVE. THEM. ALONE!" She spat, ears flat against her head and eyes aflame with anger. Scratch was trying to get her off, but she was defending the medicine cat and the other cat she liked. "RUN!" She yowled at them and she was throw from Scratch's back and landed with a thud a few feet away. She staggered up and snarled, a mix between a hiss and a snarl.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Amberfeather gritted her teeth. Every cat thought she was defenceless. She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Scratch yowled in fury. "STAY OUT OF THIS! SHE'S NOT DEFENSELESS YOU KNOW!" He snarled, scraping hard claws at her. He nipped her neck twice, tasting the blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Amberfeather was almost shocked. He had like, read her thoughts. The tabby medicine cat shuddered uncomfertably.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Scratch gave one last scratch on her neck for good measure, and rushed over to Amberfeather, pinning her down. He hated to do this, but held his claw over her neck. "One step and she gets it," He warned, eyes wild and wide.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Spottedmask looked at Scratch with wide eyes. "Please, don't do it. You know you don't want to hurt her." Spottedmask picked up a paw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Scratch held his claw closer. "Don't come any closer," He said, desperately. "Don't." He said, firmer this time. Don't let feelings get in the way.. He thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Amberfeather closed her eyes, trying to push him off. "Oh StarClan.." She whispered. "Spottedmask, get Bonestar. now." She told the she-cat. Bonestar was her only hope of not getting killed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Scratch got moved a little, and his paws pushed harder into her shoulders, holding her down.
"Don't move," He whispered growled at Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Amberfeather flinched. Everything ached, especially her sholders. She hoped that Spottedmask would listen.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:28 pm

[color=white]Spottedmask called loud enought for Bonestar to hear," BONESTAR HELP!!!!!!"[/color]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 pm

"NOT. COOL. NOT COOL AT ALL." Scratch muttered, looking over his shoulder as Bonestar dashed in.
"Get off her, you idiot!" Bonestar said, rushing at him. He was prepared, claws already out, and Boenstar couldn't stop. She rammed into him, her side aching form the claws scraping.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Amberfeather felt the impact of Bonestar hitting Scratch. She cringed. The medicine cat was nearly strenghless.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Spottedmask went over to Amberfeather."You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next