RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Mellowtail growled. 'You think killing Fernstar is helping?" She retorted, and flew her so-called sister left.

Wingclaw snorted. He raked Mellowstar's neck, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 pm

"I was hurting MELLOWSTAR JUST NOW YOU DUMB PIECE OF DUNG!" She snarled, claws flashing helplessly at the air.

Mellowstar snarled, feeling weaker and weaker, she slashed claws at Wingclaw's neck. She kicked with her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Wingclaw didn't budge. "Goodbye, for good." He snarled and slashed her neck, hard.

Mellowtail snorted. "Wingstar doesn't need any help!" She said, almost flinching at saying Wingstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Mellowstar felt the pain, and then felt light as a feather. "I'll get you.. I promise.." She croaked, and was gone.
~~~
Branchthorn flinched as well. "Well, if you'll be letting me down, I'll be leaving. I've been kicked out, if you didn't know."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Mellowtail smirked. "I'm not a chestnut brian, you know. Besides, It'll be more fun floating out!" She chuckled and levatated(sp) her sister to BloodClan's new camp, away from JointClan.

Wingstar backed off his mothers body and looked around. The MellowClan warriors were retreating.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Branchthorn snarled. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!" She yowled, though, you could tell it was almost jokingly.
Wolf bounded up, and stared at Branchthorn as she was floated out. "WHERE'D YOU SEND HER?" He demanded of Mellowtail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Mellowtail shrugged and flicked her tail. "Guess, smartie pants.' She retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 pm

"New BloodClan camp." Wolf said almost automatically. "I'm outta here, goodbye." He started out of camp, and didn;t think about the fact that Wingstar might stop him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Wingstar rushed and stood infront of Wolf, blocking his way. "So, your a traitor too?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"I'm not a traitor.." Wolf replied automatically. "I don't want to betray JointClan at all, you've all been great to me and everything, but I have to go." He said. "I want to be with Branchthorn." Wolf wondered if Wingstar would realize the double meaning in his words.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Wingstar growled. "Fine. But if BloodClan, or MellowClan attacks, Don't be surprised if a unknown warrior from JointClan comes and kills you." He warned and padded away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 pm

"So be it," Wolf said, and padded off. He soon came upon Branchthorn wandering through the forest, alone. She looked hurt, and he rushed over.
"Branchthorn, are you alright?" He asked, as she leaned up against him. She nodded. "I'm fine, but call me Branch please, that name is just a horrid reminder."
Wolf nodded. "Of course, Branch, you stupid furball." He said.
Branch looked at him. "What did you call me?"
"Fur. Ball. FURBBAALLL. You are a STUPID FURBALL. Get it?" Wolf said, and she nodded.
"Why did you come?" She asked, looking weary.
"Cause.. Cause.. I-i love you." He said.
~~~~
Shadowheart looked sharply at Wingstar. "Wait wait wait. So, its you and Larchstar now? I thought GRASSTAIL was deputy?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Wingstar rolled his eyes at the anxious deputy. "Get your mind straight, you love-sick cat. She came back today." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Shadowheart snarled, but kept his claws in, and fur flat. "Oh, shut up. Not my fault your whole family fell apart right in front of your eyes." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Wingstar rolled his eyes. He grinned at Shadowheart. 'I still have one child in JointClan." he grumbled and hopped onto the great rock, and yowled for a meeting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Shadowheart grumbled, and sat down under the Great Rock for the great, stuck up Wingstar's meeting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Wingstar watched teh clan members gather, and started. "Fernstar is dead, and as deputy, I'm the new leader of JointClan." He said. "The new deputy is Shadowheart." He said, and padded off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Shadowheart felt eyes burning into him, and he jumped up, padding after Wingstar.
"Okay, wait.. WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Wingstar was silent as he climbed up a tree, ignoring Shadowheart. He looked at the now-clear sky, and spotted a new star. He sighed, and stared at it. Could it be Fernstar?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Shadowheart rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Moonshadow was frozen in shock. "She's... gone?" He asked himself. His mouth was quivering. What good am I now? He thought to himself. He quickly ran away into the forest, not caring about anything, even himself, anymore. He climbed up a large tree, unaware of where he was, and silently cried.

Kira smiled at Wolf admitting that he loved Branch. He decided to get the mouse he buried so he could give it to Branch, hoping it would make her feel better. "So, how are you two love-birds?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Wolf grinned at Kira. "We're fine, thank you very much, Mr.Spacey."
Branch snickered, and took a bite of the mouse Kira gave her. "Thanks a bunch, Kira." She said. She felt really awkward considering that she had tried to kill him earlier. She smiled at the sky as the clouds went away, and the sky was blue and bright again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

"Ya know, I remember reminding myself to kill you for that!" Kira asmitted, and attempted to pin Wolf.

((OMG THE INTERNET GOT BACK ON!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Wolf grinned, and snickered as Kira pinned him. "Well," He admitted, "What were you doing there? 'Watching the clouds', thats such a big lie." Wolf grinned, and pushed Kira off him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 pm

"OK, so maybe I stink at improv," Kira admitted and slipped out from underneath Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next