RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 pm

"Alright, maybe I am, but then aren't you? I mean, running away from your home clan just because someone treats you better? That's like running away from your master because you liked another one, you still belong to them, just like the rest of us!" Kira hoped that sank in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Branchthorn got on odd look over her face, and her eyes were sad looking.
I'm not weak..?
Yeah you are. Your exactly what Kira says. You could've waited.
Ohmigosh.. What.. Oh gosh.

Branchthorn backed up, and then Kira up. "Go," She said very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 pm

"Thanks," Kira said thankfully. He felt generous and said, "Ya know, just for hurtin' ya, I'll save some for you." WIth that, he ran off.

((Mellowstar?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Branchthorn rolled her eyes, and dashed back to JointClan camp, back into the fight.
~~~
Mellowstar rolled her eyes again. "I guess you have a right, but you really need to be quiet sometimes. Nuisance." She muttered, and faced Wingclaw, growled and snarled, and grinned. "Your toast." She said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Kira smirked and continued on, finding a mouse and a vole. He sneaked on back eating the vole and saving the mouse for Branchthorn. He decided to jump into the fight after about 3 minutes after burying the mouse. He thought it was safer now.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 am

((.. Leafy? Play Wingclaw? ))

Branch was in the fight again, and saw Kira. She didn't attack him though, but pinned down the JointClan leader. mWho happened to be her mother,

Fernstar was going to help Wingclaw and Mellowstar but Branchthorn pinned her down before she could. She looked straight into the cold, green eyes, "Let me up."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Kira wasn't really sure who to fight... Should he betray his friend or his leader?

((Seriously, who?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Raincloud watched from the medicine, staying out of view. Breezepelt rushed into camp, glancing around. She wanted her kit back!

Raincloud's four kits -- now apprentices, gathered around two larger cats, with Crowpaw behind them. Crowpaw's serious voice echoed slightly. "Careful; these warriors are fast." He leaped at one, pummeling its side with his claws. The warrior cried out, and just as it did so, Dawnpaw leaped onto his neck, biting his scruff. Crowpaw ducked under the warrior, who was startled, and rolled over, knocking Dawnpaw off. The apprentice shook herself, having landed on a leg, but it wasn't broken. She kept fighting, clawing the white warrior's belly.

Breezepelt was about to snatch Crowpaw, but was distracted by Duskpaw and Lightningpaw. The two toms quickly dodged around Breezepelt, who had no trouble swiping them. They were knocked aside, but Spottedpaw was able to dash in and sink her fangs into Breezepelt's leg. With a cry, Breezepelt reared up, shaking Spottedpaw off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am

((Well, Sub, Branchthorn is gonna kill Fernstar as part of the plot.. So how about Kira tries and stops her, but its too late. =D I feel like Branchthorn has Multiple Personality Disorder. xDD Its like Lionblaze gone WRONG,))

Branchthorn looked at Fernstar, and cackled lowly and quickly. "Let you up? Let you up? That'd mean I'm weak, and I'm afraid I can't do that." Branchthorn snarled, smiling.
Fernstar looked straight into the harsh eyes of her daughter, "Branchthorn, you don't have to do this. Come back to the Clan, you can get a warrior name, you shouldn't want to lead a life of this." She said, flicking her tail around the chaos.
Branchthorn wasn't listening anymore, but slashed at Fernstar's throat. She nipped in the same spot, and blood trickled down. Fernstar's eyes glazed over, "I love you.. I always will.. Goodbye, Branchfeather.." She managed to choke out, and then she went cold.
Lightning flashed overhead, and Branchthorn looked at her Mom, and then her eyes widened. "What have I done, what have I done, WHAT HAVE I DONE?" She kept repeating. She dragged her Mom out of camp, and pressed her nose to Fernstar's fur. "Oh.. Mom, I'm sorry. I'm so so so so sorry, I .. I didn't.. I .. I love you." She whispered, starting to cry. The rain and wing swirled around her, but she layed by her dead Mom, shaking.

((Holy crow, long post. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Wingclaw then saw what Branchthorn did, and yowled. He stalked over, his eyes blazing, ears flattened. "We warned you!" He hissed. "You killed my last connection to the world. I lost BloodClan, my mate, Maroon, and you!" He spat, standing over Fernstar's body. "We told you! You fox dung!" He growled and pinned her down, using his powers so she couldn't move. "You caused this all!" He growled. "I'm going to end it." He spat, and bit the inside of her neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Branchthorn couldn't move at all, but really didn't care. She met his gaze evenly, and didn't care anymore.
"Do it then, Wingclaw, kill me. I don't care anymore, Mom says she still love's me and if I die, then I can be with her and forget this cruddy world." Branchthorn said, feeling the blood trickle down her neck. She felt a little woozy. "You say I'm the last thing you have.. Well, get rid of it, you never liked me anyways." Branchthorn said, closing her eyes, waiting to feel the last bit of pain that ended it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Wingclaw growled. "Your just like Mellowstar." He retorted. "I'll let you live, but not in JointClan!" He spat and ran toward Mellowstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Branchthorn limped up, and nodded gruffly to him. Before he left, she wanted to say something else. She knew he was going to Mellowstar. "Do me a favor," She yowled. "KILL HER!"

Mellowstar snarled, as Wingclaw came dashing toward her. She saw Branchthorn through the rain yowling at him. She caught the last bit of words, and slashed her tail. "She dies when I'm through with this," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:46 pm

One of Fernstar's kits came wobbling up. "Mother?" She whispered, horrified. (Not sure which one. xD)

Wingclaw knocked Mellowstar over and pinned her, biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 pm

((How about Mellow-insertwhateverrandomendingyougaveherandidon'tremeberhere- xDD))

Branchthorn looked at the kit, "That's your Mom, right?" She asked.
~~~
Mellowstar growled, and her paws were to the side when he pinned her. She was not moving for a second, but then from one side, slashed her claws across Wingclaw's whole face, and knocked him to the side. She pinned him down, and nipped his neck.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Mellowtail growled. "Yes. Who killed her?" She demanded. Her power was to tell if someone was lying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Branchthorn paused for a moment, and there was complete silence, and then she spoke up.
"I did, but.. She was my Mom too. I didn't mean.. I loved her." Branchthorn said. It this warrior killed her, she really didn't care. Her Mom's kit looked alot liek Mellow though, and it was unnerving.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Mellowtail growled, and unsleathed her claws. "If you loved her, why'd you kill her?" She demanded. "Your a monster!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Branchthorn flinched in her time of weakness, and pressed up against Fernstar's fur. "Call me what you like," She retorted softly. "I really don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Mellowtail scoffed. "Really? Then get your stupid instinct out of here!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Branchthorn rolled her eyes, "What if I don't feel like it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Mellowtail growled. "I've got more to life then just warning you." She growled. She was talking about Wingclaw and Maroon's spirit, plus her siblings. They all had powers to get this killer outta there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Branchthorn growled, and padded away. Not away, but toward Wingclaw and Mellowstar. She bowled into Mellowstar, snarling.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Mellowtail closed her eyes, not really sure what she was doing. When she opened them, Branchthorn was floating. She bit her lip to stop from cracking up. She concetrated on the traitor and moved her right. "Cool!" She murmered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Branchthorn growled, and snarled. "I was helping.. You idiot!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next