RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}

Go down 
+13
Harvey
Goldenfeather
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
GriffinGryphon
NeWmS <3
Raynari
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Jay
Peachfrost
Ginger.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:19 pm

((Sunclan?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:30 pm

((Ok))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:26 am

Nanook 43 wrote:
(( Go Indy Pumpkin___pie))

((Yeah!!!!! I am waiting for the movie to come out... just three more days!))

Bluebell waited in the silence until she finally mewed, "I think i'll go hunt too, I am gettin' pretty hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:01 am

((Me too but My parents probably wont let me see it until a few days after it's already been out. It's ok though because I haven't seen them since last year around Halloween, So I'm going to have to watch them again))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:09 am

Thunderheart with a full belly padded into the forest in search of something to do. He Noticed a giant elm tree in front of him, Thunderheart scurried up it to see if he could see any prey. He lloked around when all the sudden he saw a goldish glow from behind a bush. Thunderheart leaped over to the next tree and climbed down again. He padded over to the glowing bush. He stuck his head into a bunch of thorny plants and saw three egg shaped golden stones.
((If you watch Indiana jones you might know what these are))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

(ooh mysterious!^^)

Swiftfire sat dead in a stop again, letting out a snort of contempt. He was rather impatient. "Go on then, I thought I smelled squirrel over there," he flicked his tail at an elm tree not to far by.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Thunderfur pawwed the mysteriouse objects. They felt like plain old stones, He decided that he would go tell Gingerstar and see if she had any Ideas what these were. He padded through the forest when he saw a grey mouse run across his path. He crouched and pounced into where the mouse had dissepeared. To his surprise he fely the feel of fur against his pads.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:16 pm

(( Whoa! Ive missed a bit of stuff.. Since when were we going to have Gatherings? ))

Gingerstar nodded. "Yup." She went out to the clearance. She was starving! "um.." She mumbled, looking for a good piece of fresh kill. "Ill just wait till the hunting party comes back." She went back to her den. "What the..?" There was a big hole were the mud and grass where supporting a part of it. "Who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Axelclaw was bored. He just met Bluebell, that was all he did today. "Geez, this is so boring," Axelclaw said to himself. "Hey Silverpaw, do you have any idea what we can do?" He asked. "No," He replied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:05 pm

((I don't really know if we even will have a gathering but I just included it))
Thunderheart scooped the mouse up with his mouth and padded back to camp. When he arrived he saw Gingerstar looking down a deep hoe padded up to le in the ground. He padded up to Gingerstar to see what she was looking at. Thunderheart looked over at Gngerstar and saw her fur shining in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Patches shrugged and followed Gingerstar. "What happened?" she asked, completely oblivious of the apparent danger. her purple collar jingled when a quiet breeze ruffled her fur.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Thunderheart thought about what could of dug this hole he thought Maybe a Wolf but wouldn't of someone seen it? He jumped into the small pit he landed and fell on His bold paw he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Patches looked down into the pit helplessly. "Oh my! hold on, I'm coming," she meowed frantically eching her way down the side of the pit, landing beside the tom. "Are you alright?" she asked politly, giving a carful lick to his fractured paw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:06 pm

"Yeah i'm fi... Ahh" Thunderheart yowled as the fractured paw hurt even more before he had broken it. "I think I need the medicine cat" Thunderheart meowed softly as eventully got a few words out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:09 pm

"We need to get you out of here first," she mewed, allowing him to lean on her shouldar. Patches collar jingled loudly as she helped heav him up and out of the pit with another warrior.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:19 pm

Thunderheart Tried to walk on his paw but it just plain made him stumble. After they got to the top he fell on the ground not supported by only one leg.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Silentpaw herd the yowl. She ran as fast as she could to what she herd. "I'm.. Here." She panted. "What happened?" She sniffed the air. "Hold on, Ill be right back." She ran back to the medicine cat den, and fetched some herbs. She trotted back, careful not to swallow any of the precious juice. "Okay.. Thunderheart." She began, and started to chew the herbs. She spit it on Thunderhearts paw. "This well help it from stinging." She mewed, then put some cobwebs on it. "Its not to badly hurt, as what I can tell. Just keep it simple." She sniffed the sky again. "Its almost Moonrise, we better get back to camp." She let Thunderheart lean on her as they walked back to camp. She could smell some fresh herbs, marigolds, to be exact. But she knew these was more important. She smelled Gingerstar. "What in Starclan has happened here?" She asked, questionably. Silentpaw looked at Patches and Thunderheart to explain. "I don't know, I was out, and I herd Thunderheart, " She glanced at Thunderheart, "He has a fractured paw, But I think its all right now."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:27 pm

"Yeah it's fine but I don't think I'll be able hunt for a half of a Moon" Thunderheart purred as he looked at his Blood stained paw. He bent down to his paw and started licking rapidly fast. Thunderheart thought Blah this doesn't tasre anything like the mouse I caught earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

"Well anyways, I've got to go herb hunting." She mewed happily, and trotted to where she last smelt the Marigold. She went deeper into the forest, and deeper. Suddenly, she smelt something unusual. She sniffed the air again, and got a uneasy feeling. There was a pack of dogs right in front of her. She screeched. Right now, she wished her eyes could work. Right now, she had to trust her smell, and her little fighting techniques. She back up, then pronounced. She dug her claws into ones neck, but the dog heaved her off, making her roll to a thorn bush. She tried getting back at the dogs, but she couldn't move. Then, she realized that the thorn bush had trapped her, and dug the thorns in her tail. She screeched, and the dogs got closer to her by the second. She couldn't let them get back to the camp! She just couldn't! She wanted to show everyone that she wasn't just a weak little apprentice. Just because she was blind, didn't mean everyone had to treat her as a kit! Oh, Starclan help me! A dog grabbed her by the neck. She screeched again, blood oozing from her tail as a thorn still stuck into her tail. At least she was out. She clawed the dogs neck as hard as she could. She bit it. The dog suddenly let go. Then she smelt Gingerstar. "Gingerstar!" She wailed, feeling like she wouldn't move. "Help!" Gingerstar grabbed the dogs tail and clawed it. Silentpaw moved closer to Gingerstar, and they frighted the dogs side by side. The dogs wouldn't stop. Only two ran away, back to whoever knows where they live. Finally, Gingerstar and Silentpaw fought of all the dogs. Silentpaw panted. She was covered with blood. Dog blood, and her own. Gingerstar too, had blood all over her. She sighed. Silentpaw looked up at Gingerstar and mewed quietly "Will they come back?" Gingerstar sighed. `Ì hope not.` They walked back to camp silently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Thunderheart saw Gingerstar come back with a blood stained coat followed by Silentpaw. He limped up to them his paw was acting up again, "What in Starclan happened?" He said as he stared at Gingerstars Blood struckin coat.

Dawnpaw trotted around camp happily her green eyes glimmering in the reflection of the sun. She was proud because she had caught her very first fish. She padded out into the forest to see if she could catch her first mouse, when she saw a purplish glow in the bushes. She her curiose self crouched low to the ground and slowly walked forward. She nosed her way into the bushes to see a pair of three oval shaped rocks that were giving off a strange glow. She decided she would go tell Thunderheart her true friend about these rocks. Dawnpaw padded back to camp relatively fast. After she arrived she located Thunderheart talking to Gingerstar and Silentpaw. When she realized they were both soaked with blood on their coats. She checked her very own fluffy coat, just in case she had blood on it.
She padded up to Thunderheart, Gingerstar, and Silentpaw to see what they were up to. Before she arrived she looked up into the sky it was setting a beautiful glow in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Goldenear padded around the outskirts of camp. He soon came across three egg-shaped base'-golden stones with three diagnol scratches across them. "This is strange..." he mewed.

((You know there's actually five, but in the movie they only find three!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:38 am

((I know I wasn't thinking when I was typing it))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm

"Me and Silentpaw fight of a.." Before she could Finnish, most of the clan
was staring at them, wide eyed. She pause, then mewed again "pack of blood thirsty dogs."
She looked at Silentpaw. "Silentpaw, get some herbs, would you?" she asked, her body shaking. Silentpaw nodded. Silentpaw toke off, limping, and went into the medicine cat den.
A few seconds later, she came back with a bunch of herbs in her mouth. Her mother, Spottedheart, ran to her a helped her carry some herbs.
"Lie down." She ordered Gingerstar. Gingerstar went down slowly. Silentpaw acted, but she knew she had to treat Gingerstar first then herself.

She smeared some herbs on here, and cobwebs. "There. The blood well leave later." She informed Gingerstar. She put some herbs on her self.
Gingerstar went back up. "Thank you." She nodded toward Silentpaw. "Everyone, there are still dogs out of camp, so you all should be careful. We have to build this camp more
strong. " She paused. Her tail lashed. Mouse brained dogs!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:24 pm

"Oh great" Thunderheart said sarcasticly
He limped out of camp aware of a dog or two was going to jump out of the bushes at him. Thunderheart found a small puddle to lap up some water and scoop up a discusting mouthful of mud! With his mouthful of brown gushy mud he clattered back to camp fairly quick but still limply.
Stormpaw couldn't wait to get his mentor so they would train him to become a warrior. He padded out of camp in search of some twigs to build up the camp. before he could even turn his head he saw a pile of small twigs. He scooped them up with his small muzzle and carried them back to camp.

Last edited by Nanook 43 on Thu May 22, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:28 pm

((wasn't I Silverpaw and you Goldenpaw?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next