RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}

Go down 
+13
Harvey
Goldenfeather
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
GriffinGryphon
NeWmS <3
Raynari
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Jay
Peachfrost
Ginger.
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Empty
PostSubject: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm

((This wonderful thread is approved! Sorry for the extra, not needed Moonclan thread, I didn't do it! ^^--Sparkledog))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome To Moonclan! {Part 2!}
Click for the original Moonclan {Part 1!}
( If your cat does not have a mentor, pleas PM me and tell me, so I can find Him/Her a mentor! Thankies! ^^ )

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Zencat23

------------------------------------
Your walking through a forest, very hungry and weak, and your eyes are tired. You suddenly hear a noise from the bushes. You turn around quickly, just in time to see a cat jump on you. The cat meowed in a voice of anger "What are you doing hear in our territory?" You look up at her, not knowing what to say then suddenly she calms down and gets of you. "Oh, you are not from any clan. Why did you come so far? Oh well. Would you like to join Moonclan?"
Do you wish to join?

Rules
~No killing any other cat.
~You can have one mate at a time.
~Don't say something like "Spottedheart padded in with 8 mice and 6 fish." Moonclan does not have billions of prey roaming around, and your cat wouldn't be able to carry ALL of that!
~When you join, say "Moonclan rocks!" So i know you have read over the rules.
~No godmodling!
~ You can have as many cats as you like!

Our camp/Territories

We now live on a Island/lake!

Our camp is here:
[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Rain_forest

The Lake:
[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Fl_balmboyette_03_lake

The Waterfall
[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Fall_images_sc109

Prey
Fish
Squirrels, mice ext.

Poisonous Plants (Undiscovered!)
This plants have not been discovered by any cat yet. If you would like your cat too, then that would be great!
Narcissus-
[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Top10_poison_narcissus
Rhododendron
[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} Top10_poison_Rhododendron

Form
Name:
Mate:
Kits:
Description or pic:
Other:

Example form:
Name: Gingerstar
She-cat or tom: She-cat
Mate: No
Kits: No
Description or pic: Calico Cat. (Look at siggy!)
Other: Nope.

Members

Leader-
Gingerstar (puppyrock) Female

Deputy-
Goldenear (Pumpkin_pie) Male

Med Cat-
Starchaser (xnewmsx) Female -Mentor

Warriors-
Twigfur (Sockymonkey) Male
Jadeclaw (harvest_Moon101) Female
Rosedragon (Pumpkin_pie) Female
Swiftfire (alleycat1694) Male
Spottedpath (alleycat1694) Female
Oceancloud (horselover) Male
Spottedheart (puppyrock) Female- Mentor
Thunderheart (nanook43) Male
Featherheart (puppyrock) Female-Mentor
Riverheart (Wolf814) Female
Bluebell (Pumkin_pie) Female
Axelclaw (777Suburbia777) Male
Sunstorm (puppyrock) Male
Lightningtail (Pumkin_pie) Male

Apprentices-
Stormpaw (Sparkledog888) Female
Mentor: Featherheart
Eaglepaw (Pumkin_pie) Male
Mosspaw (Wolf814) She-cat
Nightpaw (puppyrock) She-cat
Mentor: Goldenear
Silentpaw (puppyrock) She-cat
Mentor: Starchaser
Dawnpaw (Puppyrock) She-cat
Stonepaw (Nanook43) Male
Mentor: Swiftfire
Featherpaw (horselover) Female
Mentor: Wildflower
Forestpaw (horselover) Male
Mentor: Wildflower
Lionpaw (Nanook 43) Male
Mentor: Oceancloud

Queens-
Wildflower (horselover) Female

Kits-
None

Elders-
None.. yet.

In our Memories-
Feathertail (Nanook43) Female

News

July 11: We have gotten a new cat! Well, actually, two new cats! Welcome Twigfur & Jadeclaw to Moonclan! We have a new apprentice too, congratulations Lionpaw! And we congratulate two new Warriors, Feathertail and Forestclaw! ^^

June 4: Updated, again!

June 3: Updated!

May 12: Moonclan part 2 opens!

April 23: Changed the Warrior Members a bit.

April 22: New rule added!

April 21: Pleas note, If you do not go on here for a very long time, I would have to earase you. I erased a few already since they never go on!

Last edited by Puppyrock! on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm

er...Puppy, Sparkledog already has a form for the seconf Moonclan going...except it does'nt say Mooonclan (part 2) ^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm

Ohhh.... *Hides In a corner* Oops, I never noticed that, um... So sorry! Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very SORRY! :sors:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:58 pm

it's ok, your not in trouble! if you would like, I can delete the first one or the second one that Sparkle made^^
I think it would work out better if this was the seconf one anyway^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Yeah I agree no effence to Sparkledog but I like the intro of yours with new pics^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Sure, You can delete whichever one you like!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Ok I deleted the thread Sparkle made first, There you go!I'll quote our last posts...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:26 pm

(lets rp^^)
Thunderheart padded into the forest insearch of some prey. When he opened his mouth to try to smell something he heard the Roar of something that sounded like a giant werewoof he ran as fast as he could back to the camp when he arrived he ran into Gingerstars den and Stated "I heard a howl of a werewoof it sounded giant I need to make an annocment at the high rocks"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:34 pm

(can we not have another thing like werewolves or dogs attack for a while please? Patches still has'nt been excepted, and Swiftfire wants to chill for a while :P))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Oceancloud walked qaround the new camp
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:58 pm

"Ill do that." I mewed. I went outside and hoped out to the High Rocks. "Everyone..." I waited till all the cats where below, "Thunderheart Say's he heard a "Were-wolf" Howl in the forest.." I think we should all get prepared, Everyone, catch lots of prey, Starchaser, Silentpaw, Fetch as much herbs as you can, and everyone else make the cap strong."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Thunderheart ordered "Rainpaw you and Leafpaw go catch some prey, Goldpaw,Stormpaw and ashpaw go get twigs and mud and add more protection to the wall"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Goldenear yowled something out from the gathering of cats. "But, you see... werewolves are mythical creatures. Such as a flying vole or the land of Xanadu (I just HAD to add that). What Thunderheart heard was most likely a a normal wolf howling."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:36 pm

"Yes but we have had werewoofs coming from the main land"
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:40 am

(( Um.. Were woofs ARE wolves.. ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:02 am

((Whoops but didn't you make them werewoofs from the origanal Moonclan on WI))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:31 pm

(aw man!)

Swiftfire sniffed. who died and made him deputy? he thought dryly, unlike his-self
He trotted off to the edge of camp and looked behind him. When no one noticed, he disperesed frm camp in search of the mainlands. Perhaps he could at least spot the 'Werewolf' Mudfur had seen.
(no one follow him, it's going to be like Firestar's quest.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:17 pm

(That post with Thunderheart in it I didn't mean to make it sound so stirckt:p)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm

( i know...Swiftfire is just in a bad mood I geuss! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Axelclaw and Silverpaw over heard the talk about an werewoof. "This is strange, though if there is one, I'm willing to fight," Silverpaw said. When he was a kit, Axelclaw saved him from a werewoof, so Silverpaw is determined to fight for himself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:23 pm

((oK))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Puppyrock wrote:
(( Um.. Were woofs ARE wolves.. ))

((There's no such thing. Werewolves are humans that are transformed into wolves by moonlight, and if you get bit by one, than you're a werewolf too. Kind of like a vampire I guess. There are different species of wolves, such as the Grey Wolf, the Red Wolf, and the Canadian Wolf))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:44 am

(( I know. Then since everyone's getting confused or mad, we well just call them wolves.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:12 am

(((Ok)))
Thunderheart padded up to Gingerstar and mewed "Should I take a patrol out to moniter for Wolves"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Swiftfire struggled briefly as he padded against the wind. Once he got up a hill and took a break underneath a small cherry blossom tree, he saw it. Such a spetacular veiw; he had no idea this hill was so large! A blossom spiraled down from a tree branch above his head,landing on his sun bleached shouldar. Swiftfire gazed out again before seeing what Mudfur(or Thunderheart?) must have seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next