RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}

Go down 
+13
Harvey
Goldenfeather
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
GriffinGryphon
NeWmS <3
Raynari
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Jay
Peachfrost
Ginger.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:25 pm

((Thunderheart, Mudfur's an elder now^^))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Bluebell stalked in the shadows of the trees, following the pack. She had rolled in some mud before, so they couldn't scent her. She prayed that they wouldn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:30 pm

"Ill be right back." Rainpaw mewed and turned around. "Your still here?" She mewed to Bluebell.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:50 am

As Swiftfire turned to head back to camp, he saw a she-cat with Moonclan scent on her...but he had never met her before. "er..hello? Have you come to see the pack too?" he meowed, friendlyness gleaming in his eyes.

Patches swept her tongue around her mouth as she finished off her mouse. she stretched and continued observing the clan cats. when will I be one of them?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Gingerstar went to Patches. "Ive been thinking, and i think you should be a clan cat." She looked behind her, then back. "Would you like a Warrior name?"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Stormpaw woke up from a comfortable sleep in her new den. She looked around, for either Featherheart, or something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Patches glanced behind her, bewildered. "Me? A warrior?" she mewed, her tortoishell fur shining in the light. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:33 pm

"Yes..." she mewed back. "And I have seen the pack. Long before Thunderheart did. When I was a rouge," she paused, then added, "I thought they had moved on."

Goldenear padded around camp. There wasn't much he could do, except go hunting for the fourth time today. It seemed Gingerstar had stopped telling him everything even though he was the deputy. He hadn't even met the kittypet she-cat properly. Goldenear sighed and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:52 am

(speaking of which, she should be accepted through fight soon, ^^))

Swiftfire's eyes grew wider with every word the she-cat spoke. "Wow. Oh, my apoligies, I never got your name. I'm Swiftfire," he meowed kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:58 am

Thunderheart awoke startled from his dream he wondered if he should go tell Gingerstar, He finally decided he probably will after he went and caught a few peices of fresh kill. He padded over to the entrance of the den when he saw Goldenear padding around camp. Thunderheart ran up to him and asked "Do you want to go hunting with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Goldenear almost decided against it because of his recent hunting trip. "Sure, why not?" he finally mewed.

"It's OK, I haven't met very many cats anyways... my name's Bluebell," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Swiftfire nodded graciously. "Welcome. Shall we go back, then?" he asked the blue-tinted warrior. He stood as a warm breeze carried the scent of a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Bluebell nodded and began to pad back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Swiftfire trotted behind Bluebell, tracking the mouse scent as they passed it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:23 pm

((Here's a new cat. I love this one!))

Name: Falconfur
Mate?: None
Kits?: None
Description: A crimson-brown handsome tom with white flecks. Around his paws he has strange white markings such as slashes, ruffeled stars, and a faint outline of a mis-shaped cat. He has a majority of light blue in his eyes, but also some light green. Even though Falconfur isn't the biggest cat around, he is surprisingly strong.
Anything else?: He has a knack for adventure, and is usually caught finding mysterious items of StarClan or the original five clans (ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan). He's not the kindest cat around, but is very quick-witted and fast.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm

"You can hunt, if you want," she finally put in. "I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Swiftfire stopped and crouched down, giving a flick of the ear in acknowledgement.
Quickly, he found the mouse, pounced on it, and took it's life with a finale blow to the neck. His voice was muffled by the mouse in his jaws, "Sorry, I just hav'nt eaten yet today," he meowed, and padded on.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Bluebell nodded.

((Falconfur's gonna sneak up on someone OK? You can chose, but it needs to be someone in the forest besides Swiftfire))

Falconfur padded around the unknown area. Everything was so big... behind anything there could be something waiting to kill him. "Is somebody out there? Hello?" he mewed, than added more quietly, "anybody lost but me..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Axelclaw decided to go for a little fresh kill in the forest. When he heard the noise of another cat besides Swiftfire, he turned around to find someone else. "Who are you?" Axelclaw whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm

"Bluebell," she mewed back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:06 pm

"My name's Axelclaw. Does anyone know you're here?" Axelclaw asked. This was serious to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Thunderheart padded into the forest, his fur glisting in the sun. He lifted his head to smell the forest around him, He smelled a rabbit and a couple squirrels. He decided that he would go after the rabbit. He relocated the rabbit and followed the scent. It led him into a patch of Bracken he saw a peice of grey fur going through the Bracken. He got into his hunting position his tail scrapping the ground. He pounced he caught his grey rabbit. It was still moving, so he clawed at it's throut and killed it instantly(Sorry if that part was kinda gross) He picked up his prey with his sharp teeth and padded out of the forest
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Bluebell looked at the he-cat like he was insane. "We must not've met before. I am part of MoonClan though."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:33 am

Axelclaw stared at Bluebell with embaressment a over him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:36 am

(( Go Indy Pumpkin___pie))
Thunderheart layed his prey down on the fresh kill pile. He looked up at the setting sun wondering when the next Gathering of Iceclan, Moonclan, Snowclan ,(Whats the other?) T hunderheart padded over to the Freshkill pile to see if any other cat had takin that rabbit he had caught. It was still there it's pelt silver in the setting sun. He snatched it up in his teeth and padded over to a stump next to the warriors den. He sat down and sunk his teeth into it, It tasted so good he hadn't had a peice of fresh kill sence the other night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}   [[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[ !Moonclan! ]] {Part 2!}
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next