RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Rebecca nodded, "Σας ευχαριστούμε." She sighed and shook her head as everyone started finishing dinner. She got up and put her plate up. Rebecca waited for Jacob outside of the dinning hall and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm

"Κανένα πρόβλημα." Jacob answered polietly and put his plate up where she had put hers. He went outside and pulled out hs gun he muttered a word in italian and a screen popped out of the handle as if it was a camcorder. He checked the time; 6:30. He sighed. "It is a GPS and Tracking device." He said and pressed a button at the bottom of it and four little microchip's fell into his palm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Rebecca grabbed Jacob's hand and then muttered, "Come with me." She pulled him up to the second flight of stairs and then looked around to make sure noone was around. Rebecca removed a painting and then slipped into a hole. She put the painting back and then went up a latter. Rebecca emerged in a tower, everyone thought they were fake, but Rebecca had rigged one of them up with thousands of dollars worth of computer equiptment. She sat down at a desk and rapidly typed on a computer. On a screen behind her all the Student's in the school poped up, all thier profiles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Jacob watched her look through the files. "Did you set all of this up by yourself?" He asked strpping the gun back onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:37 pm

"Yes." Rebecca murmered intend on searching through all the files. "I even have a fingerprint scanner I rigged myself." Rebecca bit her lip and then a bright red flash blinked on her computer. Her eyes widened and she typed faster. The computer froze and she grinned, "I caught them. They were trying to steal my files, but I virused their computer with a humongous one I made myself. I have alot of free time in the summer."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Jacob nodded noticing he apparently wasn't wanted. He leaned against a wall and fiddled with his Yo-Yo. It had a weird reaction if the string it wood. It would immeadiately act as a lighter and send it up in flames.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Rebecca blocked her computer with a couple more advance firewalls and then continued to look through all the girl's profiles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Jacob rolled up the Yo-Yo and slipped it back into his pocket. He stared out one of the windows; Thinking about the day's events.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Rebecca got finished with all the profiles of the girls and then said, "I can't believe I would be this stupid! What if the mole is a guy?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Can I get on? I have speical accesses to my school..." He said coming off of the wall and walking over to where Rebecca was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Rebecca scooted over in her rolling chair and retreved another one. She slid it over to Jacob and said, "Have at it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Jacob exited out of the files. He went on the internet and went to his schools website. He typed a word in the search bar; 'Brownwood' in seperate diffrent languages. The screen flashed and files of every boy in his school popped up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Rebecca nodded, "Hmmm, Nice clearance. How long did It take you to figure that out?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"No time. My headmaster told me. I'm part of the school board. Sort of speak." Jacob said clicking on the first name and reading through the file.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Rebecca nodded, "That's no fun. I hacked all the computers and stole all the information, the Headmistress found out but she allowed me to keep the files."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 pm

"I know." Jacob said and read through more of the files.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Rebecca glared, "What do you mean, 'you know'?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 pm

"I know, it's no fun to not have to hack or do any thinking." Jacob said plainly finishing off the files.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Rebecca nodded, "I thought you ment that you looked me up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 pm

"No." Jacob lied glad that she had throwen the lie ditector on the ground and didn't have it with her any more. He closed the program quickly and got out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Rebecca nodded, "I didn't either, in case you were wondering." She lied back. She had looked him up, but she couldn't hack his files.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Jacob felt the lie detector buzz in the back of his pocket. He ignored it and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Rebecca had a bad habit of biting her lip when she was lieing and she bit it like always and looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Jacob looked out the window again. He sighed and stared at the stars that were just starting to peak out of the cloud cover.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Rebecca sat down on the floor and sighed leaning up against the stone wall. It was cold up here so she grabbed a blanket she kept up there, she sometimes had all nighters up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next