RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 am

Rebecca nodded and forgetting about Olivia she reached up and kissed Jacob lightly on the cheek, "We can do it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:58 am

Jacob smiled. "Yes we can." He whispered and then looked over at Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 am

Olivia was pacing and she looked at Rebecca, "So now you know. I know you do."
Rebecca nodded, "I knew something was up, you never seemed like his type, plus I almost swore that I saw you the day I came to the Greenwood Academy. Hey Greenwood Girl."
Olivia smiled, "She sent me undercover, I do my classes at night with all the teachers."
Rebecca nodded, "Now you can help us."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 am

Jacob sighed and crossed his arm's. Figuring out he probably wasn't part of what they were saying to each other.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am

Olivia came over to Rebecca and hugged her, "I'm glad someone finally put him in his place, he was so cruel."
Rebecca smiled, "Jacob, Meet Olivia, she's an undercover Greenwood Girl."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 am

"Hey." Jacob said walking closer and offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:14 am

Olivia shook his hand and smiled, "Hello, I can't help you guys... I have to stay in Roseville. I can't leave."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 am

"Do you know what has been going on?" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 am

Olivia nodded, "I can't say though.. I'm so sorry to you both."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 am

"Oh... Ok." Jacob said thinking that she might be no help at all.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 am

Rebecca nodded, "Please, contact us if you can tell us anything."
Olivia nodded and Rebecca took Jacob's hand and pulled him towards the end of the alleyway, they needed to get back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:27 am

Jacob followed her quietly. He turned invisible right before they exiteed the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:28 am

Rebecca tied her hair back again and turned invisable, She slipped her hand into Jacob's and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am

Jacob smiled at the touch of her hand to his. He sighed as they walked through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am

Rebecca whispered, "When we get to the school, Let me go in first, I will be virtually invisable to everything. I will let you in if the coast is clear, we can stay together through the comms."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Jacob nodded. His chest tight. He didn't want to leave Rebecca alone, but knew he had to, to get the mission over with.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Rebecca put her hand on Jacob's face when they got to the outside of the school, "I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Jacob nodded. "I love you." He whispered before she sprinted off into the school.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Rebecca slunk around the corner, she hadn't heard Jacob's last words before she had left. She ducked under an invisable laser and then saw a guard. Her body pressed against the wall on the outside of the school as the guard passed. When he did, she sprinted foreward and jumped over a rock.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Jacob sprinted over to large pine that was on the perimeter of the school grounds. He climbed up it until he was under the branch cover. He bit his lip as a guard passed under him. The once he left Jake remembered he was invisible. He pulled out his gun as he leaned up against the truck of the tree and watched the small dot that resembled Rebecca maneuvering inside of the school.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Rebecca went around a corner in the middle of Greenwood's school. She went towards voices in the Teacher's lounge and snuck inside her wall hiding place. Being here for over six years had it's privlages. She grinned as she bugged the inside of the teacher's lounge, the TV was on and Coffee was brewing, there were people here. Rebecca went back into the wall and went onto the Headmistresses office, she would have to place the bug carefully here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Rebecca was now in what looked like the Headmistress's office. Jacob nodded. If she was in one room any longer then ten minutes he was going in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Rebecca put the bug behind the third book on the second bookshelf. She went back into the wall and exited the school the back secret way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 pm

Jacob noticed she had exited the school. Alive. He jumped down form the tree once no guard was watching. He sorinted over to the back of the school where she was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm

Rebecca saw Jacob in her goggles and then grabbed his hand. She pulled him towards an exit in the wall that barely anyone knew about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next