RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Jacob smiled and rested his head on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Rebecca dirfted off into sleep, she never knew it, but she mumbled, Big time. All her secrets and past were mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Jacob heard his name a couple of times but, he ignored them. He got off of the chair and sat down against the opposite sound. He thought for a while then laid down quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Rebecca woke up around two and yawned. She got up a streached before going over to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Jacob rolled over. Awoke by the sudden noise. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Rebecca yawned again and then typed something in the search box on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Jacob got up on his feet and walked over to her. Blinded by the light of the screen for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

Rebecca blinked as her screen flashed a couple moments. It read, 'Give up Jacob and Rebecca, I know that you are after me.'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:05 am

Jacob stared at the screen and then nodded. He shuddered and pulled out his guns. "We need to find him or her." He said walking over ot the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 am

Rebecca shook her head and then started to type. Ten minutes later she had a sole name on her screen with an IP adress, "This can't be."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:14 am

"Why not?" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow at the name.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 am

"Because, It's my father's name!" Rebecca yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 am

Jacob raised his hands up as if he was getting a gun pointed at him. "How could it be...?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

Rebecca suddenly glared at Jacob, "You knew. How?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

"I had suspisions. I read your files closely. It said your father hadn't wanted you to go to the school because he was 'enemies' with the headmistress." Jacob explained hating the sharp glare.

(I hope this isn't to plot controlling.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 am

Rebecca gulped, "I didn't even know that. My mom and dad dissapeared on a mission the day before I came here for the first time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am

"I can get your file for you if you like." Jacob said placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

"So can I." Rebecca muttered, She had always had her file, just never looked in it because she was scared of what she would find.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

"Now that we know who this person is... we should get working." Jake said as he took his hand off her shoulder. "If it's really him..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Rebecca glared at him, "If it isn't him, then we should keep looking through all the school files." Her watch beeped and she looked down, "Dang! Mr. Thomas is calling a Co Ops class! The twenty of us have to meet him outside in five minutes! Go!" She got up and ran towards the latter, not even bothering to climb down, she jumped the five feet and landed in a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Jacob ran over and jumped down. He nearly mimiced Rebecca. He ran after her so they wouldn't be late to class.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 pm

"It's three in the morning Darnit." Rebecca muttered and skidded to a stop outside the school doors. Mr. Thomas was there pacing. Jacob and Rebecca were the first there. He grinned, "Welcome to your new Co Ops class time for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Jacob smiled and shook his head. 3:00 in the morning? What was the teacher thinking?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 pm

The rest of the twenty came yawning and practically looking like heck. Rebecca raised an eyebrow and then smirked, she was an early riser anyways. She could work all night long and never get tired. Mr. Thomas threw blindfolds at everyone and commanded, "Put them on." Rebecca tired hers on and then felt herself being led into what felt and sounded like a big van. She was sat down in the floor and she started to count the seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Jacob tied his around his head and felt hands being placed on his shoulder's as he was lead into an overlarge car. This had happened a couple of times in Brownwood. They had taken them out into the woods and left them to find their way back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next