RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Jacob sighed and walked out of the P&E barn. He walked back to the main school and walked down the hall into the headmistresses office. She was sitting there looking through papers. "Ma'am. I'd like to ask you something..." He said his stomach tight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 pm

The Head Mistress looked up and nodded, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm

"I would like to abandon the mission and request for Rebecca to have a new partner. I don't want her to be paired up with someone she hates." Jacob said in a strong voice. Even though he felt small inside.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

The Headmistress raised an eyebrow, "You are paired with her for life. I am sorry."

Rebecca got up and sighed, she had left the P&E barn to go sit in their garden, she didn't want to admit that she actually liked Jacob, she just acted like she hated him because she thought that he hated her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Jacob nodded. "I know. I don't want her being miserable though, ma'am." He said biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

The Headmistress glared, "End of discussion. Go find Rebecca now." She commanded and pushed him out of her office.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Jacob frowned and went out to door. He was going to go back to the P&E barn. He saw Rebecca walking down the hall toward him. He gulped hoping she wouldn't ask why he was in the headmistresses office.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Rebecca was crying softly. She wiped her eyes desperatly trying to get all the tears away before Jacob saw her crying. She didn't want to look weaker than she already had.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Jacob didn't see the tears. He saw the red puffy eyes. "What's the matter?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Rebecca shook her head and mumbled, "Nothing." Her braclet vibrated and she cussed in German.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Jacob felt the bracelet vibrate in his pocket. He shook his head. "I don't need to know..." He lied making the bracelet vibrate.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 pm

"Dang!" Rebecca screamed taking off the braclet and debating on throwing it against the wall or not. She muttered something inelligable and then glared at Jacob, "Why don't you just go and request another partner. I know you hate me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Jacob raised his other eyebrow. "Hate you? I thought you already know I don't hate you. "
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Rebecca looked up exspecting the braclet to vibrate, "You-You don't hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I thought you hated me. That's why I just went and told the head mistress that since you hated me I figured you wanted a new partner. She refused, thankfully."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Rebecca blinked a couple times and shook her head, "Wow." She shook her head and then said, "Uh, Come on, We'll miss dinner."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Jacob followed her quietly. The hall echoing every step he took.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Rebecca opened the doors to the dining area and sat down at the end of the senior table after she got her plate of food, they were lucky to have a famous chef from Paris cooking for them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Jacob got his plate of food and sat down next to her. He still hadn't gotten used to the dining room. It was different compared to his school's dining area. It looked like any normal cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 pm

(First: It looks like the Great Hall in Harry Potter, Second: He's only been there for two meals, he probably ISN'T used to it yet. ^.^''')

Rebecca smiled and then ate a bit of her Panii (sp?). She ate some of her soup and then sighed, looking around at the rest of her friends. A total of twelve boys had come, her friends had already been paired and some of the Freashmen had been too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm

(I don't know what that is but, I'll go that it's spelled right. xD)

Jacob cut into a roll and put a small bit of butter on it. He ate it slowly as he looked aroud himself. "It looks like ancient architecture." Jacob commented after swallowing the last of the ball of bread.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

(Grilled sandwich. It's Itallian.)

Rebecca's eyes got wide. "Sie konnten dieses nicht bei Brownwood haben, aber hier müssen wir in einer anderen Sprache jede Mahlzeit sprechen. Heute Abend sie Deutscher, es sagte die über den Türen," She stated in German, which ment: 'You might not have this at Brownwood, but here we have to speak in a different language each meal. Tonight it German, It said that above the doors.'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

(Oh. You mean Panini? Those are delicsiouse! )

"Diese sollte eine Brise sein… Ich weiß die meisten grundlegenden Sprachen. Italienisch, englisch, spanisch, lateinisch, koreanisch, Mandarine und Deutscher. Zusammen mit einigen Wörtern auf Griechen." Jacob said in a modest voice. It meant; ' This should be a breeze... I know most of the basic languages. Italian, English, Spanish, Latin, Korean, Mandarin, and German. Along with a few words in Greek.'
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:44 pm

"Ich hoffe Sie wirklich der Anschlag, der so arrogant ist, wenn wir reale parners nächstes Jahr, nachdem unser ich bedeute, die Sache werden, die wir tun müssen." Rebecca said lowering her voice, "Wir könnten Sprachen schalten, ich sind das einzige in dieser Schule, die Griechen kennt."

(Meaning: I really hope you stop being so arrogant when we become real parners next year, after our- I mean, the thing we have to do. - We could switch languages, I am the only one in this school who knows Greek.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Jacob nodded. "Tomarrow μπορώ να μιλήσω με το διευθυντή του σχολείου μου. Είναι… για λέει έναν εμπειρογνώμονα συσκευών. I' μ σίγουρο μπορώ να τον πείσω για να μου δώσω έναν μεγάλο τακτοποιώ των ζωύφιων που μπορώ να γαντζώσω επάνω σε μερικά από τα δημοφιλέστερα δωμάτια." He said in a low whisper so none of the kids in his school heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next