RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Violet smiled and then went towards the toys, "I just want to see what they have." She claimed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Jacob smiled and rolled his eyes. And headed for the sports section.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Violet found a video game and she set it up, it was called Guitar Hero. It must have come out while they were kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 pm

(XDD)

Jacob pulled a bat down from a shelf. A 2009 Ventum. He rolled it in his hand's. It was so light. He practice swung and accidntally sent a bucket of baseball's flying across the room. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Violet was really good at the game onc she got used to it. The notes rang through the entire store.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Jacob ran towards where the noise was coming from. He put the bat on the ground and watched her play. He laughed. "This a new game?" He asked. It didn't look familiar.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

"Apparently." Violet said hitting an orange cord, "It's so easy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"Let me try." Jacob said when she had finished a song.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Violet handed him the guitar and smiled as she watched him play.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Jacob did horribly. The song ended on him 25% of the way done and he was on easy. He tried again but did even worse.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Violet couldn't help but chuckle. She walked away from Jacob so she didn't anger him and found the ball basket. She let all the balls out and they bounced down all the isles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Jacob put the guitar down after a few more tries and picked up the bat. He slipped the bat into his backpack and ran towards one of the balls. "And he goes for the shot. He scores!" He said slam dunking the ball on a small basket.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:00 am

Violet laughed and then went over to the food and grabbed a snack bar.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 am

Jacob smiled and walked over to her. He pulled a bag of chips down and popped it open.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 am

Violet sat down in a circular chair and sighed, she took a bite of the bar and said, "This is the life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am

Jacob nodded. "It is." He went over to the electric department. Got the new batman movie that mst have just come out. The Dark Knight. He flicked on one of the big screen T.V.'s and popped it into the DVD player. He watched the previews intently then paused. "Violet! Movie time!" He called out. And ran over to a small section that sold chair's. He dragged 2 recliner's over to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 am

Violet laughed, "I'll get the popcorn!" She dragged over two popcorn makers and poped some of the kernals. She gave one to Jacob and kept the other one for herself. Grabbing her bag she got her blanket and wrapped it around her before laying in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:13 am

Jacob smiled and started the movie. He took a handful of popcorn and slid it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:15 am

Violet sighed and got up. She pushed her recliner up to the side of Jacob's to where they were almost coneccted and laid her head down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:18 am

Jacob smiled and nearly jumped out of his seat as the surround sound system blared in his ears. He turned the volume down and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 am

Violet jolted but then readjusted herself. She laid her head back down on Jacob's shoulder and watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:23 am

Jacob smiled and watched the movie intently. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:25 am

Violet jumped a couple times but she loved the movie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 am

Jacob smiled as the 2 1/2 hour movie ended he flicked it off and he heard the sliding doors open. He gulped and looked over at Violet before he heard 'PUT YOU HAND'S UP AND COME TO THE FRONT OF THE STORE!'
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 am

Violet grabbed her gun and motioned for Jake to do the same. She held it in front of her and yelled, "SHOW YOURSELF OR WE SHOOT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next