RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Jacob bit his lip. "I was just trying to help." He muttered and turned into a tiger. The ripped cloths falling into the canal. He sprinted in front of Violet. Getting a headstart.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Violet glared at him and then ducked in a doorway. She stripped and then turned into a panther. The back packs were still on her back and she ran ahead of Jacob growling and hissing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

You could atleast tell me what the matter is! Jacob hissed in his mind
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Violet leapt at him and slashed him across the cheek, Never speak to me again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Jacob stared at her. Blood seeping out of his wounds. He hissed and ran into the deep alley.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Violet looked at her claws and then ran on, leaving a blood trail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Jacob leaped up on a dumpster and then onto the top of a building. He watched Violet walk away from him. Even though anger was raging through his body his heart was heavy with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Violet looked back one time and her eyes were a mix of tears and anger. She slowly down and then stopped completly on the side of the canal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Jacob leaped down into the alley and sat down looking out at the canal. He extended and claw and drew a heart then put J+V inside of it. He stared at it for a few moments before putting a small crack in it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Violet threw off the bags and then jumped into the canal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Jacob laid down in front of the heart and stared at it. Small tears soaking into his fur.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Violet was trying to drown herself. She struggled for a few moments and then the current took over. She changed back into a human and didn't fight the water.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Jacob felt the mental connection they had almost paining him. He leapt out of the alleyway. He just knew he had to find Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Violet tryed not to sturggle for breath and she caught caught in some seaweed. It wrapped around her (In all the appropriate places. xDD) and she tried not to fight the current.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 pm

(xDD I feel so dang bad for Jacob.)

Jacob ran along the sides of the canal. He saw a small bubbling and the sillouhette of a... human. He shivered and jumped in on natural instinct and noticed it was Violet. That made him even more eager to rescue the human. He sliced open the seaweed that was wrapped around her with a claw. He noticed it was going to be hard getting her back up on land.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Violet's eyes were already closed and she wasn't moving. Her body just floated lightly in the water.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 am

Jacob tried shoving her up. No use. He prayed inside of his mind and swam up to the surface. He climbed out and turned into a human. Luckily Violet had brought the bag of clothes. He reached down into the water and pulled her hands up and dragged her onto the land. When he was sure she was OK he got on a pair of unripped clothes and sat waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:05 am

Violet coughed up water and then looked over at Jacob, "Why didn't you leave me?" She looked down at herslef and went, "Oh my word." She blushed and tried to cover up the seaweed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:08 am

"I did leave you. I just didn't want you killing yourself." Jacob commented. He handed her a pair of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am

Violet mumbled a thank you for the clothes and slipped them on her soaking body. She shivered and then glared at Jacob, it wasn't mean even though she ment it to be, it was a loving glare.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am

"I guess I'll be leaving now..." Jacob commented a bit of sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:13 am

"No!" Violet practically screamed before she could think. Her hand reached out and she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:14 am

"I thought you hated me and never wanted to see me again." Jacob commented pointing to a red bloody scratch on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:16 am

Violet bit her lip and said, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that..."

(I have to go... I'll take the clothes upstairs and then try to get back on.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:23 am

Jacob nodded and sat back down. "It has been the roughist hour for me." He said remembering the heart he had drawen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next