RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:52 pm

"The spy store." Violet explained looking down at her suit, "You like it? I think it'll help me move easier and not hinder my movements. Come on, There were a bunch of bags there and we can take all the clothes and technology we want. So we'll be prepared for anything, I just need another gun..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Jacob pointed over to a store labeled 'Rifle Owner's association of Italy'. Meanwhile he went into the spy store that Violet had been in just to check for gun's and possibly something she missed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Violet shook her head and went into the spy store. She picked up a couple bags and then said, "Throw some technology in this one and this other can be for clothes."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Jacob took a high tech looking swiss army knife off of one of the shelves. He slipped two in the bags alomg with multiple other high technical equipment.
He went out of the store and into a few clothing stores. He loaded the other bag with clothing.
Jake sat in front of the Gap playing a game on his cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Violet walked over to him and handed him a gun, "Here, If people start showing up unexpectadly, We might need them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob took the gun. "They wont though. That's the thing. Everyone is in a co-demension where everything is... worse. The economy is bad, People are losing there jobs, Diseases are raging."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Violet nodded but still kept her gun on her side, "Let's get going. Where do we go next?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 pm

"The base is in, the middle of a chinese forest." Jacob said. "I don't know where exactly though."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Violet smiled, "Cool. Though I think I can get the exact location out of Kaine."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm

"If you can get him to come here." Jacob commented. "He's my cousin." He stated biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 pm

"This should be fun." Violet said and then yelled, "KAINE! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE OR I WILL GUT YOU WITH MY CLAWS!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Kaine appeared on top of a fountain. "And you don't think I can't turn into an animal either?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

"I don't exspect you to be able to. Because the Prophecy said, 'J' and 'V'. You're name starts with a 'K'." Violet pointed out and the walked over to him, "Tell us where to go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

"Why should I tell you?" Kaine asked sneering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Her hand turned into a slick black paw with dagger-like claws and she held it under Kaine's chin, "Because I said so." Violet hissed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Kaine dissapeared and the reappeared on the other side of the room.

"Violet. If he tells you. It moves to another location." Jacob said going up to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Violet's hand turned normal again and she glared at Jacob, "Why didn't you tell me that before?!" She grabbed both the bags and started to walk towards the door, without Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm

"I was confused on what you had meant to do." Jacob said picking up his bags and quickly following her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Violet kept moving ignoring Jacob. She wasn't mad at him for not telling her, she was mad that he had somehow sucked her into this entire thing. She started to run as soon as she got outside.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Jacob caught up quickly. Finally his 5 years of track paid off. "I'm sorry." He apologized thinking she was mad at him for not telling her about the moving base.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Violet ran faster her legs pumping evenly, for someone who had been trapped in a closet for two years, she ran pretty fast. The bags bounced on each shoulder and she kept running.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Jacob quickly slowed down noticing she wanted to be left alone. He was now just sprinting at a normal pace trying to atleast not be horribly behind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Violet didn't stop running until she almost fell into the canal. She stumbled forward and tried to balence herself...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Jacob noticed what was happening and quickened his pace. He grabbed her hand before she would hit the water.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Violet pulled out of Jacob's grasp and growled, "Save the shivery for someone who cares." She walked on and tried not to stumbled close to the canal again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next