RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am

Violet looked down at her feet and then lunged at Jake for a different reason than before. She hugged him tighly crying lightly on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:47 am

"Violet, What are you crying about?" Jacob asked stll holding her tight to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:58 am

Violet shook her head and then mumbled in his ear, "I want to go home... I want to see my parents... I want us to go and have a normal life, together."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 am

"I know. And I promise that will all happen when this stupid quest is over." Jacob said in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 am

Violet nodded but didn't relese. She clung to Jacob and kept her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 am

Jacob bit his lip. "We should really get to China."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 am

"China?" Violet asked with a questioning look after she finally pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 am

"The family base." Jacob said "Anyway, the whole moving if he told thing was just so he didn't hurt you. I have it here." He said pulling a GPS out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 am

Violet nodded a little confused, "Okay... How are we getting half-way across the world?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 am

"I can drive while you sleep in the back of the porsce." Jacob said as if it was just a normal plan.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 am

Violet shook her head, "I can't sleep in cars. I'll stay up front if you want to drive."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 am

Jacob shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat." He got up rubbing the scratch. It had started to itch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 am

Violet got up after him and then said, "Hold on... I think your scratch is infected..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 am

"Vi' It has only been maybe an hour at the most." Jacob whined as he rapidly scratched the scratch like a dog with a flew stuck in his fur.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 am

Violet smacked his hand away and said, "If you scratch it might bleed more."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 am

Jacob took his hand away. "But... It isn't like we have any thing to put on it or anything unless if we rummaged through a hospital..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 pm

(Will they get more powers?)

Violet shook her head and then took a piece of seaweed, "It has a bit of healing qualities."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 pm

(Yeah, Don't worry ;))

"You didn't get what I was saying." Jacob chuckled and pointed over to a sign with a hospital sign on it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Violet turned and then dropped the seaweed, "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm

"I just hope they have the disinfecting ointment..." Jacob said looking at his reflection in the water. The cut was pretty nasty.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Violet got up and ran over to the hospital her bags bouncing on her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Jacob sprinted behind her trying to keep up. "Violet, It isn't like my life depends on it."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Violet turned, "You don't know that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:06 pm

"You're right I don't but..." Jacob didn't finish his sentence. He went into one of the first rooms and rummaged through some of the cabinets before he found a tube of ointment. He smiled reading the small english print under it. 'Disinfecting cream'. "Found some!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Violet Came into the room and said, "Here, Let me do it, I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next