RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 am

Jacob jumped out of his chair and held his gun out in front of him like Violet was doing.

A tranquilizer dart shot into Jacob's neck and then a second later into Violet's neck.

Jacob fainted on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 am

The dart stuck itself in Violet's skin and she fainted falling to a heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 am

|-|5 hours later|-|

Jacob woke up drowzly and found himself shackled to a wall. He looked on both of his left side and found Violet still unconciouse. He looked forward and found a person who looked like he was... 18. "Who are you?" Jacob asked a taste of disgust on his tounge.

"Kaine" He said a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 am

Violet rolled over and then snapped awake. Her muscles reacted before anything else did and she was ridged crouched down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:45 am

Jacob looked over at Violet. Releaved she was alive.

"Let's get down to buisness. You both come from very powerful families. The Night's possesed one part of a puzzle and the Creet's possesed the other. If these to piece's meet they can cause everyone to dissapear but two who are destined to find the two pieces who have united and bring seperate them before the world ends." The boy named Kaine hissed. "You both posess powers beyond imaginable."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 am

Violet listened intently even though you couldn't tell from the ridged look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 am

Kaine smiled noticing they both were amazed. "One of these powers, would be to shapeshift into an animal. I have already taken the chance to take your blood samples. Jacob, you can shape shift into a white bengal tiger. Violet, you can transform into a black panther with violet eye's. Think about the animal." He commanded and dissapeared into black smoke.

Jacob thought about the animal Kaine had told him about. He transformed into the tiger. The shackles metaled off of him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 am

Violet's shoulder's arched as she thought of that animal. The shakleds broke with a clang and went all over the room as the black fur eruped from her. She stared down at her paws and growled. She was in the same posistion she had been in human form, it just looked more terrifying with an acutual cat arched like it was ready to pounce. She shook her furry head and looked at Jacob up and down. A soft purr escaped her and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 am

Jacob smiled accept a purr escaped his mouth. He tried to speak but no words came out. He thought about what he as a human looked like and his body quickly transformed into his human form. "I can't talk." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:24 am

Violet phased back into her human form and she shook her head, "Neither can I. I think that might be the point."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:25 am

Jacob shrugged. "He didn't tell us the direction's to get out of this place..." He muttered before turning back into a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 am

Violet snorted and laughed before saying, "I think I can find it." She transformed into the panther and hissed. Leaping at a wall, the claws came out and there was a deep scratch on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:30 am

Like that's going to work? Jacob thought to himself. He padded over to her and flicked his tail ver to the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:32 am

Violet turned, she shook her head and tried to say, "Oh," but it came out in a meow. She padded over and studied it. Violet made a deep X on the front and then flicked her tail at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and nudged open the door. He turned back into a human not feeling comfortable as a Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Violet turned back into herself and walked out of the door, "I wonder what 'other' powers we have."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. "I wonder... Don't you think we should be able to communicate in some way when we're animal's though..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

"It'd make more sense." Violet commented and then asked, "I wonder who that weird guy was."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

"It almost seems like I remember him from somewhere..." Jacob said as he pushed open another pair of doors and they found themselves in the middle of... Paris. "Holy Guacamole!" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Violet smiled, "Man, I could say so many things right now but I think I'll stick with, 'wow.'"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Jacob chuckled. "I'm still confused on how we get to the puzzle piece thingie's."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 am

Violet smiled, "I think I might know... But I'm not sure. Everything is sort of coming together in my mind, but I'm still really confused."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 am

Jacob stared up at the Eifle Tower that was standing right up infront of them. He heard a high pitch creak and groan. He frowned and looked up at the top of the tower. It was crooked and about to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Violet caught a gasp and then tackled Jacob. She pushed him and they rolled over out of the way from the falling tower and she landed on top of him with an, 'Oof.'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Jacob wiped dust out of his eyes and sitting up. "Best vacation yet." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next