RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Jacob noticed that he was making her blush even more. He pushed her up so he could look at her face. It looked as if all of the blood in her body and rushed to her face. "Sorry." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Violet looked down and smiled half-way, she was as bright and a rose.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Jacob smiled. "I didn't mean to make you that embarressed."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Violet shook her head and said in a shaky voice, "I-I know."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I'm going to go get changed..." He muttered and got up. He walked over to the staircase and ran up it. He went into his room and changed into jean's and a black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

While Jacob was gone Violet found the bathroom and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. she put the gun on her side and then emerged. "Jacob! We're going exploring today!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Jacob hopped down the stairs while pulling on his shoe's. "OK." He grunted stumbling into the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Violet smiled and then handed Jacob a gun, "Strap it to your belt." She shouldered her bag and then walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Jacob took the gun and strapped it to the side of his pant's. He didn't enjoy wearing belts. He followed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Violet walked towards the center of town, "Do you think we could take a car?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 pm

"Uh. I've watched my Dad and Mom drive enough I might know how to." Jacob said confidentially.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Violet nodded, "Have at it. But be warned, I might kick you out of the driver's seat and drive myself."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Jacob smiled ad got in the driver's seat. He pulled out a pair of keys from his pocket. "Don't ask." He said looking over at Violet and starting to car. He waited until she was in until he cautiously backed up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 pm

"Okay, Out." Violet commanded locking the wheel with her hands, "I'm driving." She got out of the seat and waited by Jacob's window.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Jacob got out and walked around to the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Violet slid into the car and adjusted her mirrors. She buckled her seatbelt and then said, "Hold on." She backed out pretty fast and sped down the road.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Jacob's head jolted back and hit the seat with the sudden jerk. He rubbed it and looked out his window.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Violet floored the pedal and the car jerked into a higher speed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Jacob laughed this was like twice as fast as the speed limit.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Violet smiled and then pulled into the Target parking lot, "Done."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Jacob smiled and got out of the car. His feet it the pavement. He shut his door quickly so the heat couldn't get in the car.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Violet got out and shut the door, she walked toward Target and then said, "It's open!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 pm

"Wow. That's. Amazing." Jacob said sarcastically and walked through the sliding doors. "Wait, are we going clothes shopping?" He asked shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:13 pm

"Nope." Violet said, "We're going fo what ever you want shopping."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Jacob laughed. "Whatever we want." He confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next