RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 am

Sara Glared at Jacob and picked up her speed with Violet.

Matthew took Jacob's arm and said, "Come on. I need to show you something, Violet will be fine as long as you are in the house with her, even though I have never seen a bond so strong."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 am

Jacob followed the small six yer old. As far as he knew though he was following a piece of what should be dirt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am

(He's not a six year old. He's the same age as them! That was just a form he likes, he's a shapeshifter remember?)

Matthew Shook his head, "You need to realize that Violet has been through alot."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 am

(Jacob is acting mental)

"I do realize that. If this is supposed to be a therapy lesson, I don't want to be here. I want to be with Violet." Jacob said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 am

"Listen. We had a thing about two hundred years ago. Then Sara Jane came along, she came by herself. She was half-dead. Violet wouldn't accept her, she could barely speak to me from a fight we had. Sara Jane and I are bonded, we were from the first time we spoke, as are you and Violet. The bonds aren't supposed to be flawless, but pretty close to it." Matthew explained sighing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Jacob nodded. "Can I just go see Violet?" He asked not caring about what in the world this was all about. He didn't even know if Violet even liked him or it had just been a setup.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Matthew just shook his head, "Go on."

Violet was lying in her bed insisting to Sara Jane that she was fine. Sara wouldn't have it, she was smothering Violet with all the care she was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Jacob looked darkly at the shapeshifter the ran up the stair's where Sara had taken Violet. He waundered the halls for a few moments before finding the small medical room. He opened the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Violet was talking to Sara and fighting with her insisting she didn't need any water when Jacob walked in. She dropped everything she was doing and just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm

"I'm... S-sorry." Jacob stuttered out walked over to a chair in the corner and sat down. Violet's eyes were purning into the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

"No need." Violet said.

Sara walked out of the room, "Matthew is about to ca-"

"SARA JANE!" Matthew yelled.

Sara dissapeared down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Jacob blushed and looked down at his lap not wanting to look into Violet's eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:34 pm

She got up and walked over to Jacob. Violet bent down beside him and whispered, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Jacob blushed a deep red. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm

"Stop apologizing. It's a sign of weekness." Violet shook her head and then hugged Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Jacob shook his head. "But you nearly died because of me..." He said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm

"That doesn't matter... This is why we are bonded." Violet whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Jacob smiled and hugged her back. "Everything has clicked. I remember as a baby being poked and prodded with needle's and injection's and living in a small white room for a month."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm

"Ahh, those wonderful memories. It goes along with Joan of Arc. She was a very nice girl, we were fairly good friends, terrible tradgety her death was." Violet said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Jacob laughed. "So. Can you show me around the place? I promise not to start running away."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Violet nodded smiling. She exited the room and then started to show Jacob around, she went in one of the bedroom's and explained, "Matthew and Sara's, you'd would never know that they have been married one hundred and twenty-eight years."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob chuckled. "Wait, Does Matthew even have a real form?" He asked dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:16 pm

"Of course." Violet said smiling, "You saw it, His real form is that Surfer hunk thing, Or so he claims." Violet shook her head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

"Oh. Now you fall for him." Jacob said sarcastically with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well how in the world would you describe that look?" Violet asked laughing. She opened another door to reveal a giant bedroom, "Ours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next