RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Jacob smiled lightly. "Just explain everything. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

"We are a special generation. There were only ten of us. Only seven are left, me, you, Matt, Sara, June, Ara, and her brother." Violet explained, "I was the first, We were normal humans until the Government's got ahold of each of us.... I was the first to be tested on, and then first to become Immortal. I turned Eighteen and then turned immortal. It sort of stinks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Jacob nodded. "Then, How did I get powers?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 pm

"The government." Violet explained, "They took you when you were a child... and then returned you, as the same with all of us."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Jacob shuddered. "Can you give me a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

"There's not much to see." Violet said, "Except for the fact that this is basically an underground mansion, This is the celler. We could go up into the actual living area."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Jacob nodded this whole place still didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Violet pushed open the door to reveal a giant hallway that looked like it belonged in a Victorian Castle. She smiled and waved her hand, "I'm not big on the Interior, but we haven't changed it in years, Matthew helped me pick it out before."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's. He was a bit grumpy and just wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:55 pm

"You can't go home." Violet said taking Jacob into the kitchen. "Because I can't and now, the prophecy is fufilled... Just as Sara Jane and Matthew are linked, we are. June was with one who died. Arabelle and her brother are linked, because they are brother and sister in real life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

"What prophecy?!" Jacob said stopping in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

"The one on the stone. I wrote it." Violet admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:00 pm

"Wait, So you just happened to know I was going to end up coming along someday?!" Jacob asked shaking his head and turning. He sprinted down the hallway away from her not caring if he fainted somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Violet sprinted after him yelling.

Matthew stepped out of the kitchen and stopped Jacob with a hand, "Whoa... Calm yourself. I prophesised you. Violet is lying, you should know that since you can read emotions."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Jacob pushed past the little kids. "I can control." He corrected running out of the hall and into the chamber. He scrambled into the hole in the wall and crawled out of it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Violet fainted instantly.

Matthew and Sara both raced toward the door. Sara crawled out after Jacob first, then Matthew, leaving June to tend to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 pm

June knelt over Violet wondering what had happened.

Jacob tried getting out the way he had come. No use.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Violet's heart slowed down to barely beating.

Matthew looked at Jacob, "What are you thinking? Violet is already dying because you don't want her!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm

"I do want her. She doesn't trust me enough to explain everything to me." Jacob hissed and then everything clicked. "Come on." He said running back to the hole and crawled through it. He dashed across the chamber to where Violet was. He saw her lying on the ground. He knelt down beside her. "Oh. Gosh. Please. Don't. Be. Dead." He whispered shaking.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Matthew and Sara followed.

Violet didn't wake up... her heart continued to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Jacob put his index and middle finger against her throat. The beat was slow. "Please don't." He sobbed stroking the hair out of her eye's and shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Violet's heart beat increased for a moment, before slowing down again.

Matthew pushed Jacob out of the way and prepared to give Violet CPR.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Jacob shoved him out of the way again. "That's not what the matter is." He hissed and furrowed his brow. He bit his lip. He prayed silently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Violet's heart slowly started to beat. She gasped as her eyes fluttered open and shook her head. "I should slap you." She threatened.

Matthew held her back, "Violet. Stop. Now."

Sara looked at Violet with a concerned face, "Let's get you upstairs..." She took Violet's arm and helped her get up. Violet leaned on her as she hobbled upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 pm

"Do. It might knock some sense into me." Jacob whispered walking on the other side of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next