RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Jacob muttered something and walked over to the fire and sat back down beside it. He stared at the fire then heard Violets thought's. He bit his lip and got back up again. He walked away into the shadow's of the night.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Violet shook her head again, trying in vain to clear her jumbled thoughts. A tear ran down her cheek and she wiped it away as a growl esacaped her throat. She looked around and didn't see Jake. She felt weak without him there and she tried to call out. Her vioce faultered half-way through the yell and she held her throat. It constricted and she tried to call out in her mind for Jake. Her powers weren't working as she grabbed her bag beside her. She ripped it open and tore out her cell phone. Looking through the contacts she called the number that was programmed in there as Jacob. She had stolen his phone number from his mind. She hit the send button and listened as the phone rang.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Jacob heard her yell but decided to ignore it. If she wanted to pout that he didn't want her hurt he'd let her do it alone. He passed through the dense forest his hand stretched out hitting every tree he passed by. hat kind of thing had always been a comfort. He felt his cellphone rumbling. He pulled it ut making sure to check the Caller ID. It read Violet. He flipped it open waiting for her to say something rude or stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Violet didn't know what to do once the phone was answered. Her not normal ragged breaths came in gasps as she tried to manage out one tiny word, "Help." She gasped out and then fainted, her head hitting a large pointy rock behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Jacob heard a thud through the phone. "Violet?" He asked no answer. "VIOLET?!" He yelled into the phone. No answer again. He frowned and started running back towards the camp. He tried using his 'super speed' power but he was just running normally, he frowned and arrived back at camp a little later then he would have liked. He saw Violet laying on the ground her head against a rock. He sprinted over to where she was and bent down. Jacob noticed she was unconiouse. He tried standing up but his legs felt like led. He bit his lip and started breathing raspy breaths. Pretty soon it was hard to breath. He shoved her lightly trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Violet's head was cracked and a bit of blood trickled out. She was half awake, half unconcious. Violet's eyes fluttered open and she laid her head on Jake's shoulder, putting pressure on the cut. Her head pounded as she realized that they could never leave each other. She almost died without him, there must be a connection between them. She closed her eyes and shook her head silently breathing slowly and catching her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Jacob barely realized what was happening because of the lack of air and refreshed blood going to his brain. He coughed and took a deep breath. It was a lot easier then before. Everything became clearer. He saw Violet leaning again's his shoulder and felt blood seeping through his T-shirt and onto his skin. "Violet? Are you OK?" He asked slowly strength coming back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:19 pm

"My head." Violet muttered out holding it, blood seeping through her fingers. She moaned and closed her eyes, her eyelids purple.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Jacob reached out with his hand and slowly shoved her hand away from the cut. Wanting to try something he placed his hand over the injury and it immeadiately healed up. "Does it feel better?" He asked hoping it didn't hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Violet nodded keeping her eyes closed and her head on Jake's shoulder. She breathed slowly and then asked her eyes still shut, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 pm

"I'm fine, just al of the sudden woren out..." Jacob said slowly laying his head against her's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 pm

(You know what would be a good power for him? Emotions... He could sense pain and other things and mess with them like Jasper.)

Violet's heart fluttered when Jake put his head on her's and she sighed. "We are coneccted. I trust you have read the Harry Potter series?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 pm

(THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! SOMETHING TO ANNOY VIOLET WITH! xDD JK)

"Yeah... When I was younger." Jacob said smiling lightly making lightning dance on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm

"It's like that." Violet explained, "The prophecy between Voldemort and Harry. 'Neither can live while the other survives.', except the oppisite. Neither of us can live, without the other. We are linked."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 pm

"Oh. Gosh..." Jacob said quietly. Frowning. "I'm Harry." He said jokingly trying to cheer himself up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Violet pushed him lightly, "I don't want to be Voldemort! He has an odd nose." She tried to smile lightly and continue the joke, hiding her fear and mixed emotions on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm

"You can be... Hmmm... Hermione, you an marry freckledface Ron." Jacob said smiling a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:57 pm

"Now that wouldn't work out in our predicament... How about... Ginny." Violet said grinning and getting her mind off of the connection, momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:03 pm

"That would work. Seeing we have to be near each other 24/7 or we faint and die." Jacob said grimly looking up at the stars. "I want to apologize for catching you when you fell from the tree. I wasn't thinking about your powers."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"And I want to apologize for getting mad. Truth be told, I couldn't activate them quick enough." Violet blused and looked at her shoes.

(When is he getting his new power?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. This was the time to share the power he had known about since he was 5 years old. "Violet. I have something to tell you..." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm

(Ohhhhh Mysterious! LOL)

Violet raised an eyebrow and looked at Jacob exspectingly. She decided not to read Jake's mind, it'd be a better surprise. "What is it?" Violet questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 pm

(xD Yeah.)

Jacob bit his lip and sighed. "I can make people feel diffrent emotions." He said in an edged voice hoping she wouldn't kill him for not telling her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Violet cocked her head like a dog. "Y-You can mess with emotions?" She asked. Violet didn't want to accept it. She shook her head, "You're lieing. I don't believe you... Prove it! Yeah, prove it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Jacob raised hs eyebrows. He made her immeadiately feel sympathtic to him that he didn't have a clu why she wasn't telling him why she wouldn't let him follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next