RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Violet shook her head and hovered beside the branch Jake was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Jacob pursed his lips and dropped down onto the ground. "Fine. I'll let you have your way." He said planning everything out in his mind. He sighed and walked back the way he had come.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

"Okay," Violet said flying off in the opposite direction and dissapearing. She doubled back still invisable and followed Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:13 am

Jacob obviously didn't know Violet was following him secretly. He turned around after he neared the barn and slowly walked towards the forest. Wanting to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am

Violet quickly understood what Jake wanted to do by his thoughts and actions so she zoomed forward about a mile and landed making her wings dissapear and coming back into vision. She waited by a tree for a couple of moments before she heard his footsteps in the distance and went on at human pace.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

Jacob slowly walked along the forest. Picking up his speed every once in a wile to try to keep up. One time after about an hour he saw Violet examining a foot step. He quickly hid behind a bush hoping she hadn't heard him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:44 am

Violet looked up from the footprint and determined that it was from a fleeing policeman before, or Jake's mother. She heard a twig snap and her eyes narrowed on the bush Jake was secretly hiding behind. Thinking it was a threat Violet dissapeared from site and spread her wings so she could continue without any followers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

(Yes I know you missed me, so I snuck on here in AZ. xD)

Jacob shook his head when she dissapeared. She was so dang stubborn. He got out of his crouching position and picked up his backpack. He pulled out a granola bar and unwrapped it. His stomach gnawed as he broke off a peice and inserted it into his mouth. The bar was quickly gone. He stared at where it had been. Jacob wanted to eat the food but decided not too since they had a limit to how much they had. He crumpled up the wrapper and slipped it into his back pocket, making a mental note to dump it the next time they arrived at some crazy 'safe house'.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:00 pm

(Oh, Lord. You have no idea on how much I MISSED YOU! -Head slap- NEVER LEAVE FOR THIS LONG AGAIN!)

Violet stopped a couple paces away and decided to set up a small camp for the night. She came back into view and gathered sticks, decided to make the camp, Mortal-style.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Jacob looked up into he dimming sky. He reached up above his head and brought down a thick branch. He did this a few times from diffrent tree's so it wouldn't make it to obvious he had been there. He arranged them in a pile and struck it with burning lightning. The wood pile set ablaze quickly. He put his hands near it letting them warm up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Violet saw fire behind her and she walked closer to it. She saw Jake and was a bit flattered that he would follow her. She tapped his shoulder lightly and said, "I told you not to follow me..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Jacob jumped up startled. "I know. It's just..." He didn't know what to say after 'just.' He looked up into the light purple sky. "Because I was worried." He said figuring out what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Violet just shook her head, "I'll let you come with me for half of the trip. Then, when I tell you, you have to leave, you have to go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 pm

"Why? I want to know the answer." Jacob insisted looking into her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:58 pm

"You're not getting it, you might as well accept that." Violet said tearing her eyes from his.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 am

Jacob bit his lip and nodded in agreement. He turned back to the fire and stared into the dancing flames.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am

Violet walked over to a tree and sat up on a branch, leaning back on the trunk. Listening to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am

Jacob sighed and made lightning dance on his fingers. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a baseball and tossed it up and down in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:15 am

Violet watched Jake toss the baseball and then, just to mess with him, made it invisable.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

"Violet." Jacob said noticing she had made the ball dissapear. He felt it land in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Violet grinned, "What?" The ball appeared again and Violet pointed at it, "There it is. Your eyes might be messing up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am

Jacob rolled his eye's. "For some strange reason I don't think that's it." He said sarcastically lookiing over his shoulder at her. He slipped the ball back in his backpack and zipped it up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am

Violet shook her head and closed her eyes, leaning up against the back of the tree. She sighed quietly and felt the branch crack underneath her. It snapped before Violet could react and she tumbled down...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Jacob jolted up from thew sound of the cracking branch. He started to run as fast as he could towards the tree. Before he knew it she had fallin' into his arm's. He set her down slowly, and was confused about how he had gotten there so fast. "Are.. You OK?" He asked kneeling down besides her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Violet shook her head and then got up out of Jacob's arms, "I don't need you to catch me whenever I fall. I'm fine and could've taken care of myself." She brushed herself off and then walked toward another tree. She was grateful and mad at the same time. Why does he have to do that?, Violet asked herself forgetting the mental link she shared with Jake, I can take care of myself. I am perfectally fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next