RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Matthew looked like an old grandmother and he sat down some pasta, "Eat up kiddies."

Sara laughed and slapped Matt lightly on the cheek, "You're such a weird man."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Jacob smiled lightly and sat down next to where Violet probably sat. He picked up his fork but didn't pick up any food with it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Violet shook her head and ate a bite of the pasta, "Gosh Matthew, you make the best pasta." Matthew turned back into himself and smiled, "I know I do."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Jacob took a bite and smiled. It was good. Better than he could ever cook.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Sara sat down beside Matthew and ate some of the food.

Violet smiled at Jacob and then stopped eating, "We have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm

June walked in quickly. "Sorry I'm late." She said sliding into her chair and eating. She sighed looking around at the couples. She was left alone with no one.

Jacob looked over at Violet. "What is it?" He asked swallowing another bite of pasta.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm

"Someone guessed right." Violet said plainly. Sara nodded but Matthew was as lost as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Jacob was confused. "Huh?" He asked taking another bite of pasta.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

"In the town, there have always been people wondering who we are. Well, one of them knows. She has started spreading it too. We have to move." Violet explianed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Jacob bit his lip. "Right when I get settled in." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

"Sara?" Violet asked.

Sara smiled and then said in her country voice, "I think I can transport this entire mansion... it might take some work though."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm

"I think I might be able to help." Jacob said pipping up. "I can control time and if I learned anything in school I think I might be able to teleport myself and other thing's based on the space time continum."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Sara nodded, "That would help. Then we could work together and freeze time until we can get it all moved."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. And finished off his pasta. He broght it over to the sink and dropped it in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Violet finished hers with Matthew and Sara and they all put their plates up, "We won't have to move for a while, Sara prophesized this entire thing, I could hear it with us combined."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Jacob looked desprately at Violet for an easier explanation. He didn't get to good of grades.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Violet just smiled at Jacob and said, "Come on, I'll explain it in our room."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's rubbed his forehead. A headache. He cursed, the stress had finally gotten to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Violet tossed him an Asprin and pulled him upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Jacob shook his head and took the asprin and followed her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Violet smiled and then shut their door, "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"What do you mean by Prophecized?" Jacob asked walking over to the bed and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:46 pm

"Sara can see the future." Violet explained, "She saw this happening and then warned me, with our powers combined I was able to look into the women's thoughts and know what she was going to think."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 pm

"Huh." Jacob said nodding. "That's.... Cool." he said and got up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 pm

"What's wrong?" Violet asked watching Jacob get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 25 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next