RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Violet growled and shook her head. "I hate you," Violet said feeling weird.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:32 pm

"Lier." Jacob said letting her mood go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:34 pm

"You're like a personal lie detecter." Violet said shaking her head, "But I was lieing. I don't hate you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Jacob shoved her playfully and got up. He walked over to the bag and pulled out a kin sized chocolate bar and opened it he broke it in half and tossed the other one to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Violet's arm shot up and caught it in the air. She looked at her arm, it had gone up so quick. Quicker than a normal persons. She said, "Throw something dangerous at me."

(She has super reflexes.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 pm

(Go figure.)

Jacob frowned and made a large rock come out of the ground and float over to her at super speeds.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Violet caught it with one hand breathtakingly fast and crushed it in her palm. It crumbled to dust on the ground and she smiled, "Super streangth and relfexes."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 pm

"Oh joy." Jacob said sarcastically and took a bite out of the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Violet laughed and took a bit of her own chocolate. She shook her head and sighed, her new powers would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:05 pm

"Something more to kill me with when I don't follow your orders." Jacob laughed leaning up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Violet chucked again and shook her head, "I'd eventually die too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 am

"Yeah, yeah." Jacob said in a plain voice and closed his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 am

Violet shook her head and sighed. She didn't want Jake and her to be linked like this. She needed to get away, but if she did, it would mean Jacob's life. Violet shook head head again and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 am

Jacob opened his eye's and saw Violet sighing and shaking her head. He frowned and looked up at the starry night. "How 'bout you get some rest? I'll keep watch." He said looking back over at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Violet shook her head, "No, I won't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Jacob frowned. "Do you mind if I go to sleep?" He asked sheepishly then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Violet motioned with her hand, "Have at it." She sat crossed legged floating on a black smoke cloud. Sighing, Violet closed her eyes and listened to the forest around her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Jacob frowned and sat down and then laid down. He rested his head on the dirt ground and closed his eyes.

-Later in the night-

Jacob rolled over awake. He blinked the sleep out of his eye's and yawned. He looked over at Violet staring at the fire. "Aren't you even tired?" He asked sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Violet shook her head and continued to think about the days activities. She reconnected the mental connection her and Jacob had and tried to think of happy things. She had dropped it while he was asleep so she could think and he could dream. "You talk in you're sleep. More mumble actually." Violet stated not tearing her eyes from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Jacob nodded. "I know." He lied and made a stick float up and down over the fire. He pulled his t-shirt tighter around himself trying to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Violet shrouded Jake in a shadow jacket, that was supposed to warm his body up. She stared into the fire, watching the flames flicker back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:45 pm

The shadow felt warm but it was plain weird. He coughed and stood up and walked out of the shadow. He sat down next to Violet and proded the coals with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 pm

"Stop it might go out." Violet commanded holding out her hand. It erupted into flames and she lurched back. She stared at her arm as he skin looked like lava running in the shape on an arm. She marveled at how warm and good it felt. She shook her head and the flame dissapeared. Violet smiled, "Okay, THE BEST POWER EVER!"

(Hey you can make him have as many powers as you want, hince the name: POWERHOUSES. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Jaob rolled his eye's and shot her a mischeiviouse glance. He sighed and looked up at the solid black sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Violet grinned and then falmed up her entire body. Her entire body looked like lava. It raced through her and she gave a michevious grin back. Her hair trailed behind her, a red and orange blur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next