RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 am

Jacob's face went straight again.

Aaron's chest tightenedand he smiled. His eye's glinted.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 am

Sara got up and walked toward him. "Hello..." She started timidly her country accent coming out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:14 am

"Hey..." Aaron said. He hadn't seen Sarah since... When he had been told he was immortal.

Jacob sat against the wall as if he was in an invisible chair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

Violet stood beside Jacob, watching Aaron and Sarah.

Sarah smiled and then looked down at her feet, "So... Hi."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 am

Aaron smiled. "You already said that." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am

Sarah blushed, "Uh, Wow."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 am

Aaron's head was screaming 'THAT WAS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO SAY!!!'
"I'm sorry about your loss..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

"It's fine, He told me he hated me right before this all happened..." Sarah choked out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Aaron bit his lip. He wanted to curse that dang Matthew but he'd probably get disliked by everyone there. (And get me Banned. xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 pm

(XDD!)

Sarah shook her head and then spontaniously hugged Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Aaron smiled. He hated the idea of that little jerk calling Sara annoying and just plain using her.

Jacob looked over at Violet and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Sarah smiled and then backed away, "So Arabelle, I have seen you in centuries!!"

Arabelle smiled and hugged her old friend, "Anyone up for hot chocolate? I feel like making some from scratch."

Violet rolled her eyes, "Wow. Come on, We'll all go to the kitchen and Talk about this, Because I'm pretty sure I can't go back to sleep at four in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

"I probably could get the T.V. to show some of the movies on PV. Or, Maybe a movie that is still in the theaters." Aaron said smiling. (PV = Paper View for all y'all who don't own Direct TV. xDD)

Jacob shrugged. "I meant those things when Matthew called you just a girl." He whispered in Violet's ear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Violet smiled, "I know. Come on guys, Let's go downstairs and drink hot chocolate and watch some movies. We're stocked with food."

Arabelle smiled and then started down the stairs with Sarah following her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Jacob smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Arabelle and Sarah arrived downstairs and they went straight to the kitchen. Violet went towards the Living area and then turned to see no one following her, "AARON? JACOB?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Jacob streaked out of the hallway. "Sorry." He commented.

Aaron followed and saw the T.V. on. "What movie do you guys want?" He asked flipping to the Paper View Channel.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm

"Ara? Sarah? What movie do you want?" Violet asked peeking her head in the kitchen.

Ara looked at Violet and then at Sarah, "Any suggestions?"

"Race to Witch Mountain, Twilight, Lord Of the Rings any of them, Or Pirates of the Carribean." Sarah rattled off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 pm

"Narrow it down." Aaron commented.

"I vote... Lord of the Rings or anything other than some love/romance movie." Jacob said shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm

"Lord of the Rings." Violet, Sarah, and Violet said simotaniously. "The entire series?" Violet asked, "We should be able to get through all of them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

"Extended edition?" Aaron asked placing one of is hands on the edge of the T.V. screen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:04 pm

"Sure." Sarah said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Aaron made the T.V.'s screen switch to the first movie. He sat down as the intoduction about how the rings were distributed.

Jacob sat down on one of the large couch's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Violet found a seat beside Jacob.

Arabelle and Sarah brought out all the Drinks and gave each of them one.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm

"Thanks." Jacob smiled and took a sip.

Aaron took one and scooted over so Sarah could sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next