RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Matthew ambushed him outside, "Did she tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 pm

"Tell me what?" Jacob asked frowning. "I just had a nightmare and was getting up to get a glass of water."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Matthew shrugged, "That I was supposed to be her soul mate and you weren't even supposed to have powers."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"I'm not surprised by that. But, why wasn't I supposed to have power's?" Jacob asked raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:22 pm

"Because, you're the eleventh." Matthew said looking at his nails boredly. "There was only supposed to be ten, but she somehow hated my guts after a little argument and she forced the government to make one more."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Jacob bit his lip. "So... I'm just a test?" He asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"Yes" Matthew nodded, not caring the least that Violet would be mortified at this. He just wanted her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Jacob made a mental note to ask Violet about this later. "Huh. Well I'll be on my way." He said and pushed past Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Matthew shrugged and then said something after Jake, "You can have Sara, she's too happy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Jacob turned on him. "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING?! Trying to get me to get mad at Violet nad break up with her so you can have her? Well I'll tell you now, I'm not going to get mad at her." He hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Matthew held up his hands, "Whoa dude, It's a girl. No need to ge-"

Violet burst out of the room with a giant shadow orb in her hand. She threw it at Matthew and then pinned him up against the wall, "DARN IT! I SHOULD SLAP YOU SILLY!" She hit him on the upper lip but her fist just bounced off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

"It's not just a girl Matt. It's the most pretty, Kind, Sweet girl in the world." Jacob said going up to him and sending a jolt through his body. It was enough to kill.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 pm

(Sadly, He's indescructible.)

Violet let go of him before the lightning transferred to her.

Sarah came up and yawned, "Aren't we earliy risers? What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Jacob noticed nothing was happening. He cursed outloud and bit his lip.

(YAY! xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Sarah knelt beside Matthew and her pushed her away. She flew back and Violet caught her.

Matthew glared at Jacob and then kissed Violet full on the lips, She pushed at his face, but her practially had her in a death grip. (Haha, Assault much?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Jacob stared and mauled Matthew making him roll over on his side and lose his grip on Violet.He had him pinned down. "Matthew. Leave now." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Violet started to spit. She tackled Matthew and then kneed him. Matthew gritted his teeth because, that had hurt. Sarah looked heartbroken in the corner as tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Jacob looked at Violet, his eye's told her to stand up. When she got up he made Matthew float up in the air, flailing. "Don't. Ever show your face here again." Jacob commanded and let Matthwe down. He quickly made him want to obey.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am

You didn't have to push Matthew Twice. He left with a bang, literly. Smoke filled the area and Violet cleared it away. Sarah was sobbing in the corner and Violet went over to her.

All the sudden Arabelle and her brother appeared. She smiled lightly and said, "I thought it was time..."

(Her brother, which name escapes me... Can he be Sarah's real soul-mate?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am

((Sure! It's Aaron)

Jacob wiped a drop of sweat off of his forehead. He smiled at Arabelle and Aarron. He dashed over to where Violet and Sarah were.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 am

Sarah looked down at her hands, "Why am I not fainting?" she asked puzzled.

Violet gulped, "I might as well tell everyone, even though Jacob already knows." She breathed slowly and then explained, "Matthew was my soul mate for over two hundred years. He did some unspeakable things and we got in a large fight. That's when we both decided that we would go our seperate ways. Sadly, It didn't work that way. I ended up taking him with me to go get Sarah Jane and He took her, so to speak. He constantly told me that he wanted me back and that he hated Sarah. I got so mad at one point and I left. That's when I was contacting you Jacob. I came and found you and that leaves us here. Matthew was never supposed to be bonded with Sarah, and they really never were. When I severed the mental connection between Matthew and I, I-I killed part of him." Violet looked down at her hands which were shaking and then she said, "But I know who is Sarah's real soul mate."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:56 am

Jacob noticed she was shaking. He placed a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

Aaron smiled lightly at everyone and leaned on one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:59 am

Violet nodded at Jacob and then said, "It's Aaron."

Arabelle looked at Violet with appaled eyes and then looked at Sarah.

Sarah's mouth was hanging open, "Oh my Word."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 am

Aaron blushed and bit his tounge until it was throbbing in pain.

Jacob noticed the look on Aaron's face and it was all he could do to hold back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 am

Violet gave Jacob a stern look and then looked at Sarah.

Sarah Just shook her head, "Uh... I don't think that's right..." She looked at Aaron for the first time in one hundred years and she stopped mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next